Alcarazs, psycho1970 and Trivaldo99s Editing Requests Thread FM10

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to complete some more requests, can someone tell me if any come in?

I need to complete some more requests, can someone tell me if any come in?
@The Shots
can you make me a DB where Man United have a balance of 500mil, a budget of 250mil and wage budget of 5mil

also can you remove the other 19 teams from the english prem and replace with:
  1. FC United
  2. Weston-super-mare
  3. Celtic
  4. Rangers
  5. Vauxhall
  6. Staines Town
  7. Blyth Spartans
  8. Llanelli
  9. Wick
  10. Whitehawk
  11. Palermo
  12. Eastbourne Boro
  13. Mansfield Town
  14. Bedford City
  15. Barry Town
  16. TNS
  17. Shakhtar Donetsk
  18. HamKam
  19. Colo Colo
note: you will change the nationality of the non english teams to english (celtic, rangers, palermo, TNS, barry town, Shakhtar, HamKam, Llanelli and colo colo)

and make all the teams professional status

you don't need to replace the teams places in other leagues as i will only play with english league down to league 2 and none of the teams i have chosen come from there
Enjoy:)

Just PM'd this to him and he went offline LOL, i'm sure he'll be back

Last edited:
Done, I will provide link in a sec.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

http://www.filefront.com/17253466/Trivaldo Man Utd.xml

I removed all outstandind debts, and Rooney's wierd everton thing, so you keep all your money, I also raised your income and gave you sugar daddy.

So is there anyway too change the kit used in the 3d match? because it change all the colours around the team name and such but not the shirt the small players are wearing in the match.

Submit Team and colours and consider it done
Use colour attributes ie blue 123 red 000 green 321 if you know them that way you get the exact colour you want.If its a custom Db you've done it on upload then there wont be compatibility issues.

Hey,

This is a very vague request, and I completely understand if no-one wants to take it on, but I'm looking to start a story, but want it to be based on an edited database. So my request is foor someone to make an interesting edited database, with pretty much no specifications. I don't care what team it is based on, as long as it's in England or Spain. And don't make it too challenging for me please :)

Once again, I understand if no-one wants to do this, so thanks a lot anyway!

Hey,

This is a very vague request, and I completely understand if no-one wants to take it on, but I'm looking to start a story, but want it to be based on an edited database. So my request is foor someone to make an interesting edited database, with pretty much no specifications. I don't care what team it is based on, as long as it's in England or Spain. And don't make it too challenging for me please :)

I could make it so Spain has loads of rules on youth, to get you the best regens?

Or england.

Hey,

See Post 1006 can you re-bulid Man city Can tweak more if you want

Hey,

Ask Eds,he has loads of such ideas and I'm sure he can give you one

Hey, thanks for the ideas, The Shots, do you think you could do that for me, the Spain one with good regens? I won't be using it for my story, as I came up with a different idea, but I hope you wont mind doing it for me, as I can use it when I'm not working on my story :)

Hey, thanks for the ideas, The Shots, do you think you could do that for me, the Spain one with good regens? I won't be using it for my story, as I came up with a different idea, but I hope you wont mind doing it for me, as I can use it when I'm not working on my story :)

You said you came up with a different idea so do you want to Request that here too?

We can do it,most of us have some spare time on our hands

You said you came up with a different idea so do you want to Request that here too?

We can do it,most of us have some spare time on our hands

No thanks, my idea is simple so I edited myself, just used latest transfer updates and stuck Marco Verratti in Cardiff's team, thought it could be interesting. Format could be a bit like yours Alcaraz, so when it gets published, could you give it a read please? I've submitted the thread, just waiting for a mod to approve it, any idea how long that takes?

Anyway, I'll see if I can think of some interesting requests for you guys to do if you're bored :) :p

No thanks, my idea is simple so I edited myself, just used latest transfer updates and stuck Marco Verratti in Cardiff's team, thought it could be interesting. Format could be a bit like yours Alcaraz, so when it gets published, could you give it a read please? I've submitted the thread, just waiting for a mod to approve it, any idea how long that takes?

Anyway, I'll see if I can think of some interesting requests for you guys to do if you're bored :) :p

Mod Approval takes between 24 to 48 hours and yeah I will give it a read,just post on here whenever it is approved

Hey,

use your 11a db thats interesting, a class of school kids going up through the leagues :)

use your 11a db thats interesting, a class of school kids going up through the leagues :)

Yeah I would, but there's the whole personal names thing, me being weird mainly.

Hey, can anyone take a look at this database I just created and tell me how it is, as I've taken up an interest in editing :) And if it's good enough, would it be okay if I joined the requests team?

Database: (hopefully works)

Yeah I would, but there's the whole personal names thing, me being weird mainly.

Hey, can anyone take a look at this database I just created and tell me how it is, as I've taken up an interest in editing :) And if it's good enough, would it be okay if I joined the requests team?

Database: (hopefully works)

Hi Calum

Had a look at your db, Please don't take this the wrong way but it is very basic. I don't know if this is your first attempt, if it is its a good one, but try to be a bit more adventurers add Cups, res/youth teams if you want the clubs nations to remain the same ie Real Madrid - Spanish in another nation add Res/Yth Leagues.

I'm running it on holiday mode at the moment to see how the leagues remain in 2nd season, one of the main problems having different nations in another nation is that they re-structure themselves.

Please don't give up trying and if there's anything you need help or advice with contact me and I will happily help you out. I would suggest getting in the practice now and apply for a position when fm11 comes out, don't be afraid to fail as this is when you learn the most :)

Psycho

Hi Calum

Had a look at your db, Please don't take this the wrong way but it is very basic. I don't know if this is your first attempt, if it is its a good one, but try to be a bit more adventurers add Cups, res/youth teams if you want the clubs nations to remain the same ie Real Madrid - Spanish in another nation add Res/Yth Leagues.

I'm running it on holiday mode at the moment to see how the leagues remain in 2nd season, one of the main problems having different nations in another nation is that they re-structure themselves.

Please don't give up trying and if there's anything you need help or advice with contact me and I will happily help you out. I would suggest getting in the practice now and apply for a position when fm11 comes out, don't be afraid to fail as this is when you learn the most :)

Psycho

Thanks a lot for the feedback Psycho, and yes, this is my first attempt. I only threw this together in the space of an hour or two, and forgot to add a cup, but I think that I could quite easily add a cup. As for res/yth leagues and teams, I'm not quite sure what you mean by saying a club should keep it's nationality, what difference does it make, etc? But I shall take a look and see if I can make those changes.

Any other advice/comments you should probably send to me via PM, so we aren't spamming your thread too much. Thanks for the feedback once again, it helps me out for sure! Also, to help me get better at editing, if you could perhaps PM me some progressively more difficult editing challenges to do, I'd appreciate that, to help me get better, but if not, I completely understand as you are busy with this thread :)

''something in my bones, something under skin, something in the words, its miracul to me'' by Gibonni

''for some reason, i can't stop quoting bollox"
by Luke Cro

:p
<)<)<)

Status
Not open for further replies.