Alcarazs, psycho1970 and Trivaldo99s Editing Requests Thread FM10

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot for the feedback Psycho, and yes, this is my first attempt. I only threw this together in the space of an hour or two, and forgot to add a cup, but I think that I could quite easily add a cup. As for res/yth leagues and teams, I'm not quite sure what you mean by saying a club should keep it's nationality, what difference does it make, etc? But I shall take a look and see if I can make those changes.

Any other advice/comments you should probably send to me via PM, so we aren't spamming your thread too much. Thanks for the feedback once again, it helps me out for sure! Also, to help me get better at editing, if you could perhaps PM me some progressively more difficult editing challenges to do, I'd appreciate that, to help me get better, but if not, I completely understand as you are busy with this thread :)

Really appreciate your commitment....Im sorry but right now your just learning the ropes so I cant put you on the Editing Team but dont worry I always have work placements for interested Editors,do contact me from time to time and I will try my best to offer you a place somewhere

If anyones is looking for some work,

I want a Stoke City edit game, I want them in the 4th Tier (league 2) complete new board, staff and every single player currently at the club have jumped ship, so a "regen" team, and I will leave you to setting what reputation/balance/budgets they will have, but I want the story to be like "When Stoke looked doomed to drop out the football league a wealthy owner has bought them" kind of thing, Also if it would be possible that Stoke would have 1 of the best youth setup's with the youth team having alot of talent prospects....if that is possible :)

Psycho1970:

Here's my revised database, with new Cup tournaments, team nationalities, Reserve and U18 leagues, and even Reserve and U18 Cups, hope it looks good enough :)

That link should work alright, please test it out for me, am holidaing it myself at the moment, seems fine!

I would like to request a league structure please - could I have an Asian Super League with a few tiers and some cups please :D

If anyone is lookin to do a database then i have a request, just run a British based cup with Republic of Ireland involved, with a few qualifying rounds and group stages if possible :)

lol why has'nt anyone taken some of the Requests, I will do the first one

If anyone is lookin to do a database then i have a request, just run a British based cup with Republic of Ireland involved, with a few qualifying rounds and group stages if possible :)

i will see what i can do...

I would like to request a league structure please - could I have an Asian Super League with a few tiers and some cups please :D

I could do it .

Ready by Monday, if i'm not banned from the comp. :p

still working on Jose22 request, will be finished today and then will be free for new requests :)

Really appreciate your commitment....Im sorry but right now your just learning the ropes so I cant put you on the Editing Team but dont worry I always have work placements for interested Editors,do contact me from time to time and I will try my best to offer you a place somewhere

Haha you sound like you have so much power :p

lol,yeah looking back it sounds that way lol:wub:

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:54 PM ----------

Any Requests Guys

lol,yeah looking back it sounds that way lol:wub:

Alcaraz, What you do have is respect from the editing and FM Base community, what you've achieved over the last 2 months is to be commended and I hope as a team we all can achieve greater things with Your/our new plans for FM11 so you should sit back and revel in the power you have justly earnt.(just for a moment though).

If anyones is looking for some work,

I want a Stoke City edit game, I want them in the 4th Tier (league 2) complete new board, staff and every single player currently at the club have jumped ship, so a "regen" team, and I will leave you to setting what reputation/balance/budgets they will have, but I want the story to be like "When Stoke looked doomed to drop out the football league a wealthy owner has bought them" kind of thing, Also if it would be possible that Stoke would have 1 of the best youth setup's with the youth team having alot of talent prospects....if that is possible :)

There you go mate,have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.