Alcarazs, psycho1970 and Trivaldo99s Editing Requests Thread FM10

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Second Request can be done easily mate,I shall start on it soon enough but you wont get a balnk team,you will get a team full of regens if I remove all the players and here is the Free Agents DB made by me for all English Clubs only..I removed all thier best players but kept some of their weaker players in to prevent an overflow of regens

Nice one cheers mate :D. I thought you would get regens on the teams so thats cool. Is there any way to make the teams more likely to spend their money? Or are they likely to spend their money anyway. Thanks again mate :D

Nice one cheers mate :D. I thought you would get regens on the teams so thats cool. Is there any way to make the teams more likely to spend their money? Or are they likely to spend their money anyway. Thanks again mate :D

Cos of the high transfer budget they have,they should but it varies from game to game so you cant really sahy unfortunately,they may end up spending a bulk of their budget on some average player for eg

Cos of the high transfer budget they have,they should but it varies from game to game so you cant really sahy unfortunately,they may end up spending a bulk of their budget on some average player for eg

Okay, sounds good :D thanks again mate

Trivaldo , In my auction game could you remove the following teams from both leagues.

FC Twente
Bordeaux
PSG
Sporting CP
AZ
Feynoord
PSV
Stuttgart

Thanks mate and will this affect the cups ?

Could you create a team for me? I would call it NK Techstilac and put it into Croatian Second Division instead of NK Imotski. I would be very happy if you created these players:

Create Bruno Munivrana - goalkeeper
Put Luis Guilherme as second goalkeeper

Create Teklic - centre back(Best at defending skills, speed)
Create Mijo Mijic - centre back(Best at defening skills, worst at heading and speed, 167 height)
Create Cio - left back
Create Michel - right back(Best at strenght, long shots)

Create Naco as defensive midfilelder(MC,MR,AMR,DC,GK)(Best at anticipation, tehnique, creativity, team work, goalkeeping skills, defending skills, worst at speed)
Create Labro as DMF (MC,ML)(Best at almost everything, but put his heading and jumping not as good as the rest)
Create File - MC,MR,AMC,AMR,ST(Best at speed, worst at team work, 169 cm heght)
Create Toni as AMC,AMR,AML,ST(Best at tehnique, creativity, long shots, 164 cm height)
Create Maki as DMC,MC,ML,AML(Best at def atributes,strenght long shots, worst at speed)
Create Blaz as MC, AMC, ST(Best at speed and tehnique)

Create Vlatko as ST (Best at finishing, worst at creativity and tehnique)
Create Komarac as ST(Best at long shots, speed, finishing)

I know that there aren't enough players but I would like if you create yourself as a part of this team with your nickname and put them CA 90 and PA 200.Those who are really short I put their approximate height. Those that I've set that they're not worse at anything you should put something they're not good at according to positions.

From a really big fan of FM series and football.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Yeah and you should set age 18.

@Luke Cro - that one is right up your street ^-^

Trivaldo , In my auction game could you remove the following teams from both leagues.

FC Twente
Bordeaux
PSG
Sporting CP
AZ
Feynoord
PSV
Stuttgart

Thanks mate and will this affect the cups ?

yes, there wont be right number of teams for the cup competition oO)

Last edited:
Could you create a team for me? I would call it NK Techstilac and put it into Croatian Second Division instead of NK Imotski. I would be very happy if you created these players:

Create Bruno Munivrana - goalkeeper
Put Luis Guilherme as second goalkeeper

Create Teklic - centre back(Best at defending skills, speed)
Create Mijo Mijic - centre back(Best at defening skills, worst at heading and speed, 167 height)
Create Cio - left back
Create Michel - right back(Best at strenght, long shots)

Create Naco as defensive midfilelder(MC,MR,AMR,DC,GK)(Best at anticipation, tehnique, creativity, team work, goalkeeping skills, defending skills, worst at speed)
Create Labro as DMF (MC,ML)(Best at almost everything, but put his heading and jumping not as good as the rest)
Create File - MC,MR,AMC,AMR,ST(Best at speed, worst at team work, 169 cm heght)
Create Toni as AMC,AMR,AML,ST(Best at tehnique, creativity, long shots, 164 cm height)
Create Maki as DMC,MC,ML,AML(Best at def atributes,strenght long shots, worst at speed)
Create Blaz as MC, AMC, ST(Best at speed and tehnique)

Create Vlatko as ST (Best at finishing, worst at creativity and tehnique)
Create Komarac as ST(Best at long shots, speed, finishing)

I know that there aren't enough players but I would like if you create yourself as a part of this team with your nickname and put them CA 90 and PA 200.Those who are really short I put their approximate height. Those that I've set that they're not worse at anything you should put something they're not good at according to positions.

From a really big fan of FM series and football.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Yeah and you should set age 18.

i cant do this... my editor has some error :(

Last edited:
Check this out!

@ Alcaraz, Luke Cro, Psycho1970, The Shots

If you get a chance check out DB in the lastest downloads list (underneath Recent threads) called "world of timo(free agent) 1080"

Its a free agents DB containing 1080 teams all in one league huge structure,
all with no players contracted... effing incredible work!!!

Full Name: Ryan Michael Cheyne
Date of Birth: 17/09/1993
Place of Birth: Aberdeen, Scotland
Ethinicity: Northern Europe
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Colour: White
Prefferred Moves: Cut Inside On Left Foot
Height: 5 foot 9
Weight: 156lbs
Positions: LB,LWB,LM,AML,ST
Right Foot/Left Foot: Left Foot
CA/PA: 200
Nation he has Declared for: Scotland
Languages Spoken: English,French
Favoured Clubs: Aberdeen,Man Utd,Sunderland
Favoured Personell: None
All Attributes: Finishing - 15
Stamina - 18
Off the ball - 14
crossing 16
dribbling 19
first touch 16
long shots 18
passing 15
technique 17
bravery 20
composure 15
acceleration 18
teamwork 20
strengh 18
pace 19
natural fitness 14
determination 20
the rest 11,12 and 13

this is a player request for my friend :)
any problems let me know

thanks in advance :)

@ Alcaraz, Luke Cro, Psycho1970, The Shots

If you get a chance check out DB in the lastest downloads list (underneath Recent threads) called "world of timo(free agent) 1080"

Its a free agents DB containing 1080 teams all in one league huge structure,
all with no players contracted... effing incredible work!!!

Will do mate

Full Name: Ryan Michael Cheyne
Date of Birth: 17/09/1993
Place of Birth: Aberdeen, Scotland
Ethinicity: Northern Europe
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Colour: White
Prefferred Moves: Cut Inside On Left Foot
Height: 5 foot 9
Weight: 156lbs
Positions: LB,LWB,LM,AML,ST
Right Foot/Left Foot: Left Foot
CA/PA: 200
Nation he has Declared for: Scotland
Languages Spoken: English,French
Favoured Clubs: Aberdeen,Man Utd,Sunderland
Favoured Personell: None
All Attributes: Finishing - 15
Stamina - 18
Off the ball - 14
crossing 16
dribbling 19
first touch 16
long shots 18
passing 15
technique 17
bravery 20
composure 15
acceleration 18
teamwork 20
strengh 18
pace 19
natural fitness 14
determination 20
the rest 11,12 and 13

this is a player request for my friend :)
any problems let me know

thanks in advance :)

i will do this later :)

Luke Cro I don't see why can there be a problem cause I have made myself in fm 2008,2009 and 2010 players(not these though) and it always worked out for me just fine. I believe the problem is in the clubs. I don't want to say you don't know how to do this, but if the third and less croatian divisions are inactive(which they are) you can just put any second division club into the third or fourth division and put the created club instead.

Luke Cro I don't see why can there be a problem cause I have made myself in fm 2008,2009 and 2010 players(not these though) and it always worked out for me just fine. I believe the problem is in the clubs. I don't want to say you don't know how to do this, but if the third and less croatian divisions are inactive(which they are) you can just put any second division club into the third or fourth division and put the created club instead.

prijatelju znam ja sve to što ti govoriš, ali ne mogu uć u editor zbog nekog errora... pokušavam nać neko rješenje...

my editing mates... my school begins today, so i wont be able to here all the time, but i hope i wll do some requests...

Status
Not open for further replies.