Alcarazs, psycho1970 and Trivaldo99s Editing Requests Thread FM10

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd really appretiate if someone made a good database with hartchester utd (from dream team) in the prem, with all the players, playerfaces logos kits, just the best possible. if there is one already (ive looked cant find a good one) could you please send the link. i'd be soo greatful
there is alot of data on the team if u look on wikipeida and stuff, pleeease someone do this for me! :)

i'd really appretiate if someone made a good database with hartchester utd (from dream team) in the prem, with all the players, playerfaces logos kits, just the best possible. if there is one already (ive looked cant find a good one) could you please send the link. i'd be soo greatful
there is alot of data on the team if u look on wikipeida and stuff, pleeease someone do this for me! :)

we don't do kits/player faces or logos here - all that stuff you sould be able to request on various threads in the graphic section

we can make harchester united for you if you fill out the team and stadium templates and players templates for the players you want creating

Guys, my editor has broken.

Alcaraz knows. Sorry, I hope I can edit when FM11 comes out at Xmas.

new database

could you make a database with all the legends like best,maradona,pele and so on just put in legends like them or ones that are pretty famous you chose the stats and if you want to know who they play for just look it up. or do a harchester database.

could you make a database with all the legends like best,maradona,pele and so on just put in legends like them or ones that are pretty famous you chose the stats and if you want to know who they play for just look it up. or do a harchester database.

Already done by madridboy I think

i think Psycho may ahve made a legends db before, if he hasn't then i think he would love to do this (he likes creating old players and making them young again makes him feel young :p) he's tied up at the mo (moving house to a resedential home i think) but when hes back he can probably do this :)

EDIT: or what Alcaraz just said :p

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

@Alcaraz

cant stay away can you mate :p

go do some revision man, don't let FM **** up your future :)

trivaldo ..my mates asking if you've made his player yet ? :)

i think Psycho may ahve made a legends db before, if he hasn't then i think he would love to do this (he likes creating old players and making them young again makes him feel young :p) he's tied up at the mo (moving house to a resedential home i think) but when hes back he can probably do this :)

EDIT: or what Alcaraz just said :p

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

@Alcaraz

cant stay away can you mate :p

go do some revision man, don't let FM **** up your future :)

....I know...its ****** irritating,will do so now

Can somebody make me a database, just with no points deductions...i want to do the rest myself but ive tried points deductions so many times its just stressing me out. So ye just take away all points deductions i.e. crystal palace and southampton...and any others I may not know about...and with the 10.3 editor please.

Thanks alot.

we don't do kits/player faces or logos here - all that stuff you sould be able to request on various threads in the graphic section

we can make harchester united for you if you fill out the team and stadium templates and players templates for the players you want creating

what do u mean staidum templates and player templates?
tell me what i need to do then i'll do it! as i really want this database! :D

@ CurtyB

Please use these templates: (every player you want creating needs to have their own template)

Player Template

Full Name:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Ethinicity:
Hair Colour:
Skin Colour:
Prefferred Moves:
Height:
Weight:
Positions:
Right Foot/Left Foot:
CA/PA:
Nation he has Declared for:
Languages Spoken:
Favoured Clubs:If you dont say we will put it as empty,same for favoured personell
Favoured Personell:
All Attributes:

And if you want him contarcted to any club,please let us know,if the answer is yes please provide the following Details-

-Contract Expiry Date-
-Weekly Wage-
-Co-Ownership(If Any)

Ok the ones in red are not important and we can do them for you,although I suggest you dont be lazy and tell us the Attributes

Stadium Template

Stadium Name:
Stadium City:
Stadium Owner:
Stadium Capacity:

Club Template

Team Name:
Short Name:
Six letter Name:
Nickname:
Year Founded:
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.):
Transfer Budget:
Wage Budget:
Basic Colours:
Relationships(eg Rivals)
Affiliations:
Club replaced:
League:
Request a stadium for it.
Request a kit for it on another thread.
We will only add basic colours.

Last edited:
what do u mean staidum templates and player templates?
tell me what i need to do then i'll do it! as i really want this database! :D

Please Read OP,your enthusiasm is appreciated

I done the legends database and Dan done the harchester united database & face pack, but I have the logos of Harchester united

I done the legends database and Dan done the harchester united database & face pack, but I have the logos of Harchester united

cool, thanks for letting me know mate :)

madridboy!! ur saying there is already a database made? can u post the links please? database facepack and logos :D

Hi Guys, I'm back on track now. All the Old People are quite nice at my new residential home though they do tend to sleep a lot or spend there time playing bridge.

So glad to be back playing with the youngsters(that sounds so wrong !).

Check out my Green & Gold DB if you haven't already and as Alacaraz said Madrid boy has a wicked Db for download but if you want a ultimate Legends Dream team I can do say 25-40 of the worlds greatest ever players, Could be a World cup top 25-40 Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.