Alcarazs, psycho1970 and Trivaldo99s Editing Requests Thread FM10

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Requests people?

its pretty quiet around here....

Alcaraz, just wondering how far you've got with my 20 rich clubs with no players? What country will you do the league in mate? and what league, if any, will you be replacing?? Cheers

Jose22

View attachment 105116
sorry for the wait
216 playable teams (all playable scottish, all playable welsh, all playable N.irish, all playable rep.irish, english down to league two = 215 clubs so i threw in former welsh heavywiaghts Barry town to round it off to an even number) - based on 09/10 seasons teams
total of 15 leagues from 5 division levels
an fa cup involving 256 teams (40 from blue square north/south unplayable teams added to make up numbers in the cup)
a community shield for champions/fa cup winners
the stucture is based in England so the same number qualify for the european comps as do from englands normal league structure
and as a bonus there is an interesting young player coming through at Norwich City

Alcaraz, just wondering how far you've got with my 20 rich clubs with no players? What country will you do the league in mate? and what league, if any, will you be replacing?? Cheers

Its tough work mate...for some reason whenever I remove all the players,they reappear in the game,still looking at it

View attachment 105116
sorry for the wait
216 playable teams (all playable scottish, all playable welsh, all playable N.irish, all playable rep.irish, english down to league two = 215 clubs so i threw in former welsh heavywiaghts Barry town to round it off to an even number) - based on 09/10 seasons teams
total of 15 leagues from 5 division levels
an fa cup involving 256 teams (40 from blue square north/south unplayable teams added to make up numbers in the cup)
a community shield for champions/fa cup winners
the stucture is based in England so the same number qualify for the european comps as do from englands normal league structure
and as a bonus there is an interesting young player coming through at Norwich City

prijatelju znam ja sve to što ti govoriš, ali ne mogu uć u editor zbog nekog errora... pokušavam nać neko rješenje...

hey trivaldo what you are tyring to prove with my post on croatian??!!

prijatelju znam ja sve to što ti govoriš, ali ne mogu uć u editor zbog nekog errora... pokušavam nać neko rješenje...

hey trivaldo what you are tyring to prove with my post on croatian??!!

i have no idea what it says, the words amused me - i will remove if you want me to :)

any requests?

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

@Alcaraz

would you like me to do Tom7's '20 rich clubs' DB?
you're a busy guy and i'm, well, not busy :)

as long as Tom7 is happy with me doing it of course(H)

Triv(H)

thanks for mine triv :)
working well atm
and i see that litle addition to norwich :D

thanks for mine triv :)
working well atm
and i see that litle addition to norwich :D

cool cool, i holidayed it for three seasons earlier today and i didn't have any problems with it

i made all clubs professional and i upped clubs reps, every team has rep of at least 5000, most of them higher than that - i didn't adjust budgets or facilities tho but there is big prize money for all leagues and fa cup so in time the clubs can improve themselves

EDIT: i did adjust budget to one team, Barry Town - only because i want them restored to their former glory... I improved their facilities too

anyway, enjoy... any problems or changes you want just let me know :D

Triv(H)

Any Chance Off Making It So The Premiership(england) has a break from 1december to 10 january and if its possible to place it on to LFCMarshalls update

Any Chance Off Making It So The Premiership(england) has a break from 1december to 10 january and if its possible to place it on to LFCMarshalls update

i could have a go at this but i'm not sure its a good idea

what would be the point? you get fixture congestion as it is but if you had a six week break you'd be having games every couple of days if you were challenging for major trophiesoO)

not by job to question requests though, only make them so if you want it i will try8-|

EDIT: LFCMarshall is releasing a final (v.9) update soon, either sat11th or sat18th so if you want it on that then you may as well wait for the final update release

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Any Requests?
big or small... i've got a bit of time to kill :)

Last edited:
i am so bored i might have to do some housework to releive the boredom

.....Atleast you are allowed on the Computer anytime u want,I am chained to my desk studying so dont talk about being bored lol

Hi guys, did anyone tackle that DB for me? If you have, great :) If not, then could you let me know (I think it was Alcaraz who was going to take a look at it.) I'm back home now so I'll get onto it myself if it hasn't been done already. Thanks :)

.....Atleast you are allowed on the Computer anytime u want,I am chained to my desk studying so dont talk about being bored lol

lol i don't feel sorry for you, we all have to go through exams - just mine were a long time ago :p

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Hi guys, did anyone tackle that DB for me? If you have, great :) If not, then could you let me know (I think it was Alcaraz who was going to take a look at it.) I'm back home now so I'll get onto it myself if it hasn't been done already. Thanks :)

i thought Alcaraz was doing it/had done it
i don't think i have the skills to pull it off to be honest - it looked pretty hard to do

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

@Alcaraz

would you like me to do Tom7's '20 rich clubs' DB?
you're a busy guy and i'm, well, not busy :)

as long as Tom7 is happy with me doing it of course(H)

Triv(H)

Alcaraz, read this and give me an answer :)
(i posted it yesterday on the previous page)

lol i don't feel sorry for you, we all have to go through exams - just mine were a long time ago :p

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

i thought Alcaraz was doing it/had done it
i don't think i have the skills to pull it off to be honest - it looked pretty hard to do

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Alcaraz, read this and give me an answer :)
(i posted it yesterday on the previous page)

Yeah do it please..,I gotta get off the Internet in 10min or my mom will blow her stack

Status
Not open for further replies.