Alcarazs, psycho1970 and Trivaldo99s Editing Requests Thread FM10

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
due to the complexity i think you will be better asking Nick Main

It's ok m8 -- now I'm home I'll get onto it myself. Just didn't want to start editing if Alcaraz had already started doing it. I haven't had a reply so I'll guess he isn't doing it. Cheers anyway Trivaldo :)

It's ok m8 -- now I'm home I'll get onto it myself. Just didn't want to start editing if Alcaraz had already started doing it. I haven't had a reply so I'll guess he isn't doing it. Cheers anyway Trivaldo :)

I am doing it mate..just snowed under school work and stuff here..I am fini=ding it really complex to do so do you mind asking Nick Main if he can do it,I am still trying to do it so I will answer back shortly on whether I can,my thought process has been really slow thanks to all the mugging of the Digestive System and would you believe we have to study 40 chapters total for all subjects for my exam,God Bless us

I am doing it mate..just snowed under school work and stuff here..I am fini=ding it really complex to do so do you mind asking Nick Main if he can do it,I am still trying to do it so I will answer back shortly on whether I can,my thought process has been really slow thanks to all the mugging of the Digestive System and would you believe we have to study 40 chapters total for all subjects for my exam,God Bless us

It's ok m8 -- I saw in earlier posts that you were busy with exams and didn't have much free time atm. That's why I thought you weren't doing it. I can do it myself, so no worries :) I only put it on here because I was on holiday for a week, but I'm back now. Exams are more important than FM DBs -- good luck :)

It's ok m8 -- I saw in earlier posts that you were busy with exams and didn't have much free time atm. That's why I thought you weren't doing it. I can do it myself, so no worries :) I only put it on here because I was on holiday for a week, but I'm back now. Exams are more important than FM DBs -- good luck :)

Thanks for understanding mate,trust me I would rather do your DB over studying Physics any day but I really got to set my priorities straight cos my percentage was not all too high in the earlier exams

If anyone is lookin to do a database then i have a request, just run a British based cup with Republic of Ireland involved, with a few qualifying rounds and group stages if possible :)

Will try again ^^) British based cup with Irish teams involved and all cup comps removed from England/Scotland/Wales/Ireland/Northen Ireland, if this is possible then kool(H)

Will try again ^^) British based cup with Irish teams involved and all cup comps removed from England/Scotland/Wales/Ireland/Northen Ireland, if this is possible then kool(H)

I'll give this a go, though I may need to rebuild all leagues to remove cups, will first try with Advanced editor to remove all comps if this works then will add Five nations Cup (all leagues may need loading) then if unsuccessful will rebuild leagues.

I LOVE A CHALLENGE:D

Last edited:

I'll give this a go, though I may need to rebuild all leagues to remove cups, will first try with Advanced editor to remove all comps if this works then will add Five nations Cup (all leagues may need loading) then if unsuccessful will rebuild leagues.

I LOVE A CHALLENGE:D

Guys My GB unification DB has all the teams you want in one league system with a cup if that helps??

Triv(H)

prijatelju znam ja sve to što ti govoriš, ali ne mogu uć u editor zbog nekog errora... pokušavam nać neko rješenje...

a friend I know all that you say but not the toilet in the editor for some error ... NAC try a solution ...

Here is a translation, a friend I know all of what you say, but I can not use the editor for some errors ... I try to find a solution for some.

Thanks Psycho..:)

No Problem, Had a fantastic idea and if it comes off it will be the best custom comp ever on FM10

Also as you will have only 1 competion do you want a League cup champions league style with the Premier leagues only

and a Super cup between 2 cup winners.

Also you didn't mention prize money yes/no and how much if yes.

@ Dan

did you still want those two teams making?

No Problem, Had a fantastic idea and if it comes off it will be the best custom comp ever on FM10

Also as you will have only 1 competion do you want a League cup champions league style with the Premier leagues only

and a Super cup between 2 cup winners.

Also you didn't mention prize money yes/no and how much if yes.

Am not botherd about the price money, if its a big comp then the winners should get about 1m and the losers 500k, league cup champions league sounds good aswell:p

Status
Not open for further replies.