Alcarazs, psycho1970 and Trivaldo99s Editing Requests Thread FM10

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heb je al gebprobeerd dat te verwijderen.... Bij mij werkte het net niet. :S

Hi Trivaldo, little problem with my database, when I start a new game, Italy is blacked out with a yellow warning sign next to it and I cannot select it. Heres the screenie..

lol i think i might be better in english...

for some reason the game thinks that 'the shots' is a very common name for fm-base islanders so it may be something to do with the nation you created?

i havent tried removing the created staff but i think it would work. if the name 'the shots' isnt there in the db then it cant replicate it...

i think his name is the only name that has a first name and a second name that dont contain any numbers - this could be why his name was chosen

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Hi Trivaldo, little problem with my database, when I start a new game, Italy is blacked out with a yellow warning sign next to it and I cannot select it. Heres the screenie..

um it loaded fine for me - as my screenis suggest..oO)

did you click 'change' whan you started new game?

I have tried with change ticked and unticked. I have a transfer update on there though, could that be the problem? I also have the Npower database thing which changes the coca cola into Npower, could that be the problem. Or, When i click change, it comes up with the three database changes, shall the 20 clubs database be ticked or not. Thanks

No worries Trivaldo, I have sorted it, I just moved the transfer update and Npower database out of the editor data. Thanks mate :D

your the new name of FM Base Islands thanks to Koppiemans editor going mental

Regens only appear in second season. Remember I had duplication problems on green and Gold Db, I think the only way is to go into XML document and remove lines or change particular lines:)

Hey psycho - How's my databse coming along, have you started it yet? Cheers!

Ok.... Will try again.....

i just tried deleteing all the fm base club managers and started game again and still have loads of the shots so it didn't work :S

Psycho - what do you mean?

Hey psycho - How's my databse coming along, have you started it yet? Cheers!

Be all over it like a rash tonight:)

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

i just tried deleteing all the fm base club managers and started game again and still have loads of the shots so it didn't work :S

Psycho - what do you mean?

For some unknown reason when you create new people FM decides to duplicate them in the game but when you look in Editor theres only the one, therefore the command to duplicate should be in the XML document.

yeah 'the shots' turns up about ten times in the XML

Koppieman - i think Carine could help with this - i'm not to hot on re writing XML files

I think it does work... Loading new game now on the way of psycho.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Thanks psycho!!!!!

And Trivaldo. I did re-writing it and it worked.

Club Template

Team Name: St Davids
Short Name:
Six letter Name:
Nickname: Davids
Year Founded: 2009
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.): professinal
Balence:£2,000,000
Transfer Budget:£500,000
Wage Budget:£500,000
Basic Colours: wales colours
Relationships(eg Rivals) Swansea Cardliff
Affiliations: Arsenal
Club replaced: your choice
League: league 2
Request a stadium for it.
Request a kit for it on another thread.
We will only add basic colours.

Stadium Millenium Stadium
welsh players under 23

Last edited:
Okay, here's my request:

Using Trivaldo's GB Unification database, could someone make a youth team for each of the 4 nations and put them all in the 4th tier of the league? For England, probably just use the St. George FC team, and for the other 4, use the current U21 teams for the appropriate nation, calling the teams St. George FC, St. Andrew FC, St. David FC, St. Patrick FC with that covering Republic and Northern Ireland. Any questions, just let me know! Happy editing!

Slightly confused see highlight above, Only team in Db with same name is Ethiopian and googled name and found sunday league team, did you want one of these or a new team creating using current england U21s
Also I can make the the teams so they dont sign older players but it would be better to have this set at 23.

Slightly confused see highlight above, Only team in Db with same name is Ethiopian and googled name and found sunday league team, did you want one of these or a new team creating using current england U21s
Also I can make the the teams so they dont sign older players but it would be better to have this set at 23.

Set it for U23, and for St. George FC team, use the team in Eds-99's story if possible, I can PM you the names of players if you need me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.