• Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here's my request:

Using Trivaldo's GB Unification database, could someone make a youth team for each of the 4 nations and put them all in the 4th tier of the league? For England, probably just use the St. George FC team, and for the other 4, use the current U21 teams for the appropriate nation, calling the teams St. George FC, St. Andrew FC, St. David FC, St. Patrick FC with that covering Republic and Northern Ireland. Any questions, just let me know! Happy editing!

Thanks mate will check it out now :)

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:28 PM ----------

Psycho if u have a minute could u merge the databases with a new transfer update mate?.

Just checking, is anyone going to do my request? 2 posts up from this one?

Here's my request, can you make 3 players with all the same characteristics as Diego Maradona, Gerd Muller and Pele.
All 17 years old with PA 195 and CA 150

Last edited:
Okay, here's my request:

Using Trivaldo's GB Unification database, could someone make a youth team for each of the 4 nations and put them all in the 4th tier of the league? For England, probably just use the St. George FC team, and for the other 4, use the current U21 teams for the appropriate nation, calling the teams St. George FC, St. Andrew FC, St. David FC, St. Patrick FC with that covering Republic and Northern Ireland. Any questions, just let me know! Happy editing!

I can start this Tuesday, Unless Trivaldo wants to do it as it is his Db.:)

:)quite amazing to think how popular this Thread has become in less than 2 months since I opened it

:)quite amazing to think how popular this Thread has become in less than 2 months since I opened it

yes also cosider how long ago fm10 came out... when fm11 comes out we're gonna be very very busy 8-|

Sorry Alcaraz but any update on the new league you were creating for me? the one with 20 new, rich clubs without any players? No rush fella just wondering how far you'd got on it :D Cheers mate

marcusbaird

Allblacks FC with Tri-Nations Competition 36 alblack Players + Sonny Bill Williams
Allblacks replace Goldcoast in Australian A-League
Tri-Nations teams are Orlando pirates(SA) Allblacks FC(NZ) and Melbourne Victory(AUS)
Tri-Nations is a 3 team league with a championship playoff with no promotion or relegation.

Hope you Enjoy it. If there is anything you want changing don't hesitate to ask.
My knowledge on rugby is limited so if you feel I've got the positions wrong then tell me as there easily changeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back