Alcarazs, psycho1970 and Trivaldo99s Editing Requests Thread FM10

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I was wondering if you could make a totally new island and new leagues and teams? If so, I'll PM anyone who wants to do it with the teams and leagues etc.

o_O......ok dont post all the details yet just post up the basic concept

Basically, whole new island, 6 team in first league, 7 in second league, new cities and new media sources.

actually, nevermind.

Basically, whole new island, 6 team in first league, 7 in second league, new cities and new media sources.

actually, nevermind.
Why? I also want to try and play with it to see if it's good or not.

RabSafc1879

2 updated versions of 5 nations the first is All correct 2010/11 leagues down to BSQ N/S
and the 2nd is a merge with above and LFCMarshall Update v8(not fully tested)

If I get some spare time I will do a Fully compatiable version that should work with all updates. all leagues need rebuilding in England so this takes alot of time.

PS also included is Scotland league update.

Sorry Alcaraz but any update on the new league you were creating for me? the one with 20 new, rich clubs without any players? No rush fella just wondering how far you'd got on it :D Cheers mate

Dont worry Tom...getting on well with it

apologies Tom, this is my fault, i told alcaraz i would do this and i havent

i will have this done by midday tomorrow if thats ok?

Cant get that to work Psycho, will just continue the one im on just now thanks :)..

Yeh no worries mate, thanks Trivaldo :)

i have made the twenty rich teams... :D

just don't know where you want them, you didn't say.. oO)

let me know what country/league you want these teams in and i'll finish it off 8-|

Can you help me with my database? I did made my own staff so I could use them for the created teams. But now I have a problem because everyone's name in the game is The Shots or his last name is The....

i have made the twenty rich teams... :D

just don't know where you want them, you didn't say.. oO)

let me know what country/league you want these teams in and i'll finish it off 8-|

Oh yeh sorry, erm any league really, preferablly somewhere like Portugal or Holland, just so the top 4 qualify for the champions league and so on :D Yeh as Alcaraz said I did want them in EPL but I have changed my mind, but I really wouldnt mind if its too late and they will be in the EPL, thanks again buddy :)

Tom7

right, twenty teams with 2bil, 800mil to spend....
top facilities, youth teams and all that
max 10000 reps
placed in serie A italy which i changed rep to max 20
all have 100000 all seater identical stadia
all have 70000 season ticket holders with same ticket prices
only players you have are a bunch of **** regens

i originally anticipated you wanting them in the EPL so i made teams and stadia english - i have since made all the teams italian so the game wont crash - although i have left the stadia english, this just means you'll get majority english regens which isnt a problem

i named the teams after pubs in my area, it was the only thing half decent i could think of - you got lucky cos my son was watchin ceebeebies when i was making the team and i contemplated naming teams after kids programs...

screenies
the first shows how much money you get (you get 800 just for mid table finish, check out what you get for title winners!!)
the second shows random regens in your squad
View attachment 106050 View attachment 106051

your database
View attachment 106052

any problems/questions just let me know :)

enjoy..
Triv(H)

right, twenty teams with 2bil, 800mil to spend....
top facilities, youth teams and all that
max 10000 reps
placed in serie A italy which i changed rep to max 20
all have 100000 all seater identical stadia
all have 70000 season ticket holders with same ticket prices
only players you have are a bunch of **** regens

i originally anticipated you wanting them in the EPL so i made teams and stadia english - i have since made all the teams italian so the game wont crash - although i have left the stadia english, this just means you'll get majority english regens which isnt a problem

i named the teams after pubs in my area, it was the only thing half decent i could think of - you got lucky cos my son was watchin ceebeebies when i was making the team and i contemplated naming teams after kids programs...

screenies
the first shows how much money you get (you get 800 just for mid table finish, check out what you get for title winners!!)
the second shows random regens in your squad
View attachment 106050 View attachment 106051

your database
View attachment 106052

any problems/questions just let me know :)

enjoy..
Triv(H)

Thanks alot mate. Lol yeh but then again, i would love to manage The tweenies :D Cheers again

@Koppieman
geen van de medewerkers gecreëerd worden weergegeven in het spel ...

Ik vind dat je alle geschapen personeel te verwijderen - we gaan met z'n allen op onze eigen teams te beheren

hopelijk zal dit oplossen "De Shots" probleem

if that translates into bollox i can put in english (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.