Alfonso Sanchez, Bred for greatness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rihanna was only chosen because I was in Barbados ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Dear diary,
We have another derby today, this time it was the tie with West Ham. I wasn't in the match squad but I was eager to watch. The game saw us dominate almost all the time yet we were only able to grab a single goal through Cesc. Late on in the match Scott Parker broke away to grab the Hammers a pretty undeserved point. After the match the lads were all criticised for not putting away our chances whilst the manager was criticised for not playing me! Today was the first day I have seen my picture in the newspaper without it being for bad reasons....

View attachment 43692

Dear diary,
Today I woke up in my usual home; Cesc's flat. But unusually as I left my bedroom Cesc wasn't awake watching his usual early dose of Sky Sports News. Today he was readying himself for our match against Cardiff. They won promotion through the play-offs last year and I think that they will not be pushovers. I will start on the left wing and Fab will play in his usual role of central midfield next to the rotating position of Aaron Ramsey, Denilson and Alex Song. No certain player has been chosen for that position as of yet but hopefully as we get back into a consistent spread of form a first XI will be seen. The final score was 3-0 with Fab hitting the opener in first half stoppage time before two second half wonderstrikes from Edin got us the three points. Our dominance got us the points we deserved today.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Dear diary,
I was away with the Chile under 20's squad again today making my eigth appearence as captain and my twelfth appearence overall. We drew 2-2 with the US Virgin islands and I had a decent game, two shots and one on target which really troubled the keeper. I ran further than any other player and looked lively but as captain I think that I need to do that so I keep the team motivated at all times. I am writing this to you as I make my return to Heathrow airport before our game against Wigan at the DW stadium, Rihanna is coming to watch so wish me luck!

_________________________________________________________________________________

I holidayed the year as the managing is not the point of this story.

I will update what happened on Sunday at the earliest ;)

Last edited:
I'm guessing since you're now number 9 RVP got number 11 back

Sunday! I can not wait till then. Booooooooooooooooo

Up the Sanchez! FTW :)

Connection for a minute

Dear diary,
I have finally recovered from my injury! I have been out from the end of September with a ruptured cruciate ligament but I have now returned! Too bad the season has finished, it was a much better season than last year; We finished in 4th position in the league, Reached the League Cup 4th round, the FA Cup semis and won the Europa league. The latter was quite obviously the highlight as we beat favourites Barcelona in the final! The final score was 2-1 with Fab grabbing our first and Samir winning it in the 81st minute. I was shown jumping for joy on almost every Paper, News programme and Fan website! In sadder news on the day before my birthday Rihanna left me. She said with our frantic lifestyles we just couldn't remain together, Cesc was again very supportive through the challenging times that followed it. Another bad thing for me is that before the injury I looked in hot form scoring my first league goal within the first 6 games. Whilst I was out Samir really carried the team, he assisted and scored in buckets! I think it is a good thing to have competition like this but of course I want game time! Next year I hope I can stay fit and earn my first Chilean cap. I currently have 15 under 20 appearances under my belt. This time next year I'll be 20 and my reign as captain will be over: I have had a great time with the squad and I hope that we all mature and grow into the full side together as we have built a strong relationship with one another. I am about to go on holiday with Jack, Cesc and Edin to The Port Aventura Resort in Spain where we will have full park access for two weeks. What fun we will have!

Dear diary,
We have arrived at our rooms! We are staying the Costa Caribe hotel; The caribbean themed hotel of the resort. I am sharing a suite with Cesc whilst Jack shares with Edin. We left for breakfast at 9:30 AM, it is a buffet with a vast selection; Bacon, Egg, Yoghurt, Pancakes, my national favourite: Fresh bread and coffee and pretty much whatever you want! After stuffing ourselves for the best part of an hour we grabbed our pass cards and headed for the park! It was a joyous atmosphere with people of all ages buzzing for the rides! To our right was the rapid Furius Baco, the second fastest rollercoaster in Europe. The morning sun sillouetted the red frame of immense (A phrase I picked up off Jack) coaster Dragon Kahn! It was a massive structure with several inverts, climbs and twists I stood in amazement as Edin pointed to the sky above the lake ahead of us: Hurakan Condor, A beast of a ride, a one hundred metre drop at one hundred and twenty seven kilometres an hour! It was insanely tall, I now realised that it was the structure that I saw from the airport. Edin looked raring to go whilst Cesc looked slightly weak at the legs. 'Let's go!' Edin gleefully stated whilst leading us around the water towards the zone known as 'The Wild West' it was themed around a fictional town called penitence. It was situated as a ghost town, cowboys and all. We walked through the pretend settlement ignoring the occaisional 'Look it's...' as we turned the corner the rickety-looking wooden structure of Stampida. We walked through the queue without argue until there was a split in the waiting where riders have to choose whether they wish to go on the red train or the blue train. We split up into roommates as me and Cesc walked over the red cart to the next section of queueing, we were now inside the wooden structure in a ramp of zig zags leading towards the point where we will board the trains. A few minutes later we reached the top, me and Cesc ran straight to the front row as we looked over the fence at Edin and Jack occupying our red counterparts front row. We left down the hill through many bumps and speedy corners ricketing all the while. Occaisionally we would get a feeling we were leaving the track, only to be jolted down by the sharp metal bar. About a minute after we had got off Edin and Jack met us at the exit as we saw our ride photos. I looked like I was having a great ol' time! Cesc looked unhealthily queezy as we walked past a closed photo stand that I understand to be for the Halloween attraction: Horror in penitence, a frightening experience where people who are willing to enter are ushered through a maze of corners and rooms full of props and quite horrific looking live actors. By the time my head had registered this we were in the 'Mexico' zone! This was the area that hosted Hurakan Condor, I could see it through the themed bazaars and bushes. We crushed ourselves into the queue which was a spiralling meander of metal. About a very boring hour later we had reached the front after the group ahead of us were chucked out for 'Illegal possessions' Edin ushered us to the side of the tower that I thought looked broken, it turned out there were no seats and that we would be hanging from our shoulder supports. Our very steady, terrifying climb was greeted by a lowered white camera. FLASH was all I saw as the vast view over the park flew away in an extremely swift decsent to the ground when I was given a nice 'WOOO!' down my ear from resident thrillseeker Edin. He enjoyed the adrenaline rush whilst the rest of us enjoyed land under our feet! Edin again dragged us all forward, this time towards the area of 'China' the oriental music, bright theming and scent of spring rolls made me feel satisfyingly happy. I had to make a decision; Dragon Khan or a Cantonese buffet?! I chose The Khan after realising I was a sportsman and that I need to stay in shape (say's the guy with a buffet breakfast every morning for the next two weeks!) The queue moved quite quickly, it lead us round another meandering metal maze to a station themed with red dragons lining the roof. The four of us climbed into our seats that luckily happened to be again on the front row. Edin was bragging over being Arsenal player of the year when we flew straight down the other side of the large lift hill bei g met by many twists, loops and other gravity defying motions before eventually coming to a stop on the other side of the articulately decorated station. We left knowing that adrenaline junkie Dzeko only wanted one more thrill; Furius Baco. Edin suggested that we took the park train round to by the entrance where the linear boosted ride was situated. We came to the decision that as athletes we need to keep fit and that we should take a jog through 'Indonesia' where at the end we will see the bright blue track of Baco meeting us. A quite a long time later we had beaten the almost suicidely annoying queue song by reaching the front! We climbed onto barrels themed seats that are suspende by a centre barrel of Torres wine. The ride started with a video of a monkey pulling some sort of lever sending what I assume to be a professor into a frenzy! This clip continued until... WHOOSH! We were jolted forward by a *surge of compressed air pushing the train forward at rapid speeds! We travelled round a aquamarine track that had a few gradual turns that shook us into shock! After that insane experience we left the park to ready ourselves for bed....

'Till the next time I see you,
Alfonso Sanchez

Last edited:
Didn't you read the EPIC update?

wow that was a great....... and fun update. Cannot wait for the new reason. About time you succeeded in the premier league me thinks :D

This page maty, at least read it.

Sigh. I wish people would read. I bet he just thought, wow! loads of text, I can't be arsed to read it.

Anywho did Chucho have a good season?

Lol I Did Actually Read The New Update Must Of Missed That Line Lol! Who Next Bcfc!

Huge update mate and bummer bout her leaving you the day before your birthday :O

[COLOR=#00e0][/COLOR]
Dear diary,
Today was our last full day in Spain, it was also the first day we didn't spend in the park. We went into Cambrills to go for some beach sunbathing, we all headed out in our floral shorts, tops and designer sunglasses. Jack joked that he is now almost as dark skinned as me. We passed the tat shops found on almost every beach front. As we set down our things it was just midday, Edin told us that he was going to the town for a look around but we all knew that he was going on the pull! Edin has really shown us in the past two weeks that he is much more lively than we all thought; excessive rollercoaster riding, clubbing and a very persistent girl hunting game are just a few of the things we have discovered. The girls backs were all turning, he was still persevering, desperate for some action. Cesc and Jack were both readying theirselves for a bit of swimming, I was ready to tag along. We pulled off our tops and ran down to the water, heads were turning as people started to recognise us. We hurdled the wave and SPLASH jumped into the sea. We spent almost an hour frolicking and having fun, all of this ended when I saw a familliar face and one that I wish I had never seen again. It was the first time that I have seen Constanza since the incident with Robin. I saw her from the ocean at the exact time that she saw me. I am now regretting the decision to talk to her as my friendliness may have resulted in me falling for her again....

Last edited:
Oh Dear. Constanza is back. Really great writing mate, enjoying it :) Still my favourite story on the site :D, well apart from mine......

(West Ham is updated)

Really? :O

It's not that good :p

(I'll read your's now)

Status
Not open for further replies.