All Round The Friels Of Anfield Road

Liverpool FC End Of Season Review

Pepe Reina
Games: 50 (2)
Clean Sheets: 20
Assists: 2
Man Of The Match: 2
Very good and consistent season, as Pepe never disappointed between the sticks and saved us in many games.

Alex Smithies
Games: 8
Clean Sheets: 0
Assists: 0
Man Of The Match: 0
Not gonna get much football with Pepe playing so good but when he has played he shown why hes highly rated.

Jamie Carragher
Games: 33 (3)
Goals: 2
Man Of The Match: 1
Jamie was injured for a few months but came back and formed a rock solid partnerships with Dan Agger and Soto Kyrigiakos.

Glen Johnson
Games: 50 (1)
Assists: 10
The raiding right back was one of the 5 standout performers this season as he was never shy about getting forward and always put in a dangerous ball.

Martin Kelly
Games: 6 (5)
Goals: 0
Martin Kelly is one for the future and when he played in the Cup games he looked comfortable and is good on the ball.

Steve Irwin
Games: 5 (7)
Another one for the future as 'The Crocodile Hunter' played a part in many good cup wins alongside Javier Mascherano and Tom Huddlestone.

Emiliano Insua
Games: 25 (11)
Kind of lost his way towards the end of the campaign as he lost his place to Kolarov but when he did play he always posed a threat for the opponents defence.

Daniel Agger
Games:38 (3)
Goals: 4
Assists: 1
Man Of The Match: 3
Dan Agger was the standout player at the back as he was always sturdy and solid at the back while getting a few at the other end.

Sotirios Kyrigiakos
Games: 27 (1)
Goals: 1
Assists: 1
Soto played very well when called upon and played alot more games than expected but nevertheless was always an aerial option.

Aleksandar Kolarov
Games: 34 (1)
Assists: 4
Couldn't get into the side at the start of the seaosn due to Insua's form but then Kolarov got a place in the team and hasn't looked back since.

Tom Huddlestone
Games: 21 (9)
Assists: 5
Produced a good partnership with Mascherano in the holding midfield role but when we changed our formation he was mostly on the bench.

Javier Mascherano
Games: 48
Goals: 4
Assists: 9
Awesome in the holding midfield slot and always chasing any player with the ball and chipped in with a few goals and assists.

Steven Gerrard
Games: 52 (1)
Goals: 31
Assists: 26
Man Of The Match: 7
Another awesome season for Captain Fantastic as he scored and assisted in the same quanity and was part of a awesome front 5.

Aaron Lennon
Games: 21
Goals: 1
Assists: 7
Only signed in January and he added a little extra pace to the attack and was never shy of beating a mna and putting a ball in the box.

James Milner
Games: 49 (4)
Goals: 11
Assists: 15
Maybe signing of the season as he scored 11 goals and 15 assists and can play on either side which highkights his versatility.

Dirk Kuyt
Games: 25 (11)
Goals: 9
Assists: 9
Dirk really came into his own at the end of the season and started chipping in with important goals in the Champions League and a hat trick in the final V AC Milan.

Adam Pepper
Games: 7 (5)
Put in some great performance in the FA Cup againt Millwall and Boro and had some sub cameo's in the league.

Edin Dzeko
Games: 18 (9)
Goals: 9
Assists: 5
Started banging in the goals as soon as he joined but the goals faded away but he started to create more chances for his teammates.

Lauri Dalla Valle
Games: 4 (10)
Another one for the future as he produced a few cameo's from the subs bench and got a few confidence boosting goals.

David N’Gog
Games: 9 (18)
Goals: 11
Young Player Of The Season for us as he always seemed to score when given a chance and scored a brilliant hat trick v Boro in the Cup

Fernando Torres
Games: 53 (3)
Goals: 52
Assists: 18
Man Of The Match: 14
By far the best player this season as he scored an incredible 52 goals in 56 games and also laid on another 18 which highlights how important he is to the team.

Last edited:
nice story friel at first i wasnt gonna read it when i saw the sun but then page 2 came and u changed it so i kept reading.

btw what tactics u using?

nice story friel at first i wasnt gonna read it when i saw the sun but then page 2 came and u changed it so i kept reading.

btw what tactics u using?

Im using my tactics that I made 4-1-3-2
cheers I've never new you weren't allowed to buy the sun if you were a Liverpool fan

View attachment 41404

great story mate i did a liverpool save earlier and i am liking how they play torres is a beast and great signings too ... and yeah i second u on the players u sell and buy its ur story...

August Results

Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United (Community Shield)
Started the campaign off by winning the Community Shield thanks to goals from Torres and Dzeko.
MOM: Edin Dzeko

Liverpool 7-0 Manchester United (Premier League)
Played United for back to back games, there was no contrast in the lineups but there was in the scoreline as we battered them.
MOM: Fernando Torres

Liverpool 2-1 Aston Villa (Premier League)
Didn't get going against Villa but got the win that was needed thanks to Torres and Gerrard.

Wolves 1-1 Liverpool (Premier League)
Disappointing performance from the lads as Wolves put the barricades after Kightly gave them the lead before Torres equalised.
MOM: Javier Mascherano

Manchester United 0-2 Liverpool (European Super Cup)
Another win for us against Man Utd in only the 5th game of the season and another trophy in the cabinet.
MOM: Luka Modric

Blackburn 1-5 Liverpool (Premier League)
A five-star performance by the lads as Torres and Gerrard netted a brace and Dzeko got the other one.
MOM: Steven Gerrard

Overview
Games Played: 6
Won: 5
Drawn: 1
Lost: 0
Goals Scored: 19
Goals Conceded: 3

League Table

Monthly Awards

Haha Look At The Goal Of The Month For This One

Immense signings Kyle, keep up the amazing work mate :)

Jesus, your doing class mate.

That 7-0 win vs United is insane :O Could you post up the starting line ups to stop any doubters mate?

updates tommorow now

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:23 AM ----------

Updates In 15 Minutes Or So

September Results

Liverpool 1-1 Newcastle (Premier League)
Disappointing performance as we didn't get going and would of lost if Torres didn't get a late equaliser.
MOM: James Milner

View attachment 42114

Dinamo Kiev 1-2 Liverpool (Champions League)
Went 1-0 down after 85 minutes but two late goals gave us the win.

View attachment 42112

West Ham United 2-4 Liverpool (Premier League)
Good performance in a tricky game as Gerrard and Dzeko got a brace each.

View attachment 42119

Manchester United 2-3 Liverpool (Carling Cup)
The 4th win off the season against United but this one was alot closer then the others as this went into extra time.

View attachment 42116

Tottenham 0-0 Liverpool (Premier League)
Probably the most boring game of the season as neither team caused a threat going forward.
MOM: Steven Gerrard

View attachment 42118

Liverpool 4-2 Valencia (Champions League)
Got another win in the group against our biggest rivals with Torres outshining Villa.

View attachment 42115

League Table

View attachment 42113

Monthly Awards

View attachment 42117

Monthly Overview
Won: 4
Lost: 0
Drawn: 2
Goals Scored: 14
Goals Conceded: 8
Goal Difference: +6

Good read is this :D

Can I just ask, I'm currently in my 2nd season with Stoke, however there is a restriction where I am only able to register 25 players. I've got 32 players, therefore 7 of them are just having to rot in the reserves as there is no opportunity to register them.

Is this the same for everyone else? When I was Brentford I can't remember this rule being in place?

Could i see your squad please, with all morale and stats please.

Nice story mate. But i am doing to be a bit of a **** hole and moan about on the very first post you posted the Sun News Paper. Not sure if you know but Liverpool fans are against the sun news paper as they wrote lies about what happened at Hillsborough

Nice story anyway.

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

sorry if someone has allreddy mentioned it.

Could i see your squad please, with all morale and stats please.

yh one minute

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

Good read is this :D

Can I just ask, I'm currently in my 2nd season with Stoke, however there is a restriction where I am only able to register 25 players. I've got 32 players, therefore 7 of them are just having to rot in the reserves as there is no opportunity to register them.

Is this the same for everyone else? When I was Brentford I can't remember this rule being in place?

yh i only have 21 players so ive got 4 places left

Nice story mate. But i am doing to be a bit of a **** hole and moan about on the very first post you posted the Sun News Paper. Not sure if you know but Liverpool fans are against the sun news paper as they wrote lies about what happened at Hillsborough

Nice story anyway.

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

sorry if someone has allreddy mentioned it.

It's only a story, it's not real life.