which v1?

i take it he means V1 weirdo its the bees knees top of the league at xmas with Newcastle with no losses i tried other ones but got hammered so went back to V1 u dont score many mostly 1-0 or 2-0 wins but you hardly concede too just from crosses u tend to concede saying that when i play later ill get dicked 2nd half of season lol

Can anybody post V1 in the tac format please and not a zip file?

Found it on page 4 thanks..

The reason you lose games vs weaker teams is because once you're a "top dog" the AI will look to play 4-5-1 against you.

Since you play with a counter mentality, naturally, if they dont attack that much, you cant counter hence you cant be as effective. Naturally when you play vs Real Madrid , counter seems like the best choice.

So yeah, i have to agree i did not find Weirdo v6 as satisfying as Abomination with my Liverpool save, but it gets the job done in important matches, that counts for something.
Benelu I'm doing a save as Liverpool any chance you could tell me your starting 11? Abomination v3 wrks really well with them

What affect would changing the DLF to a poacher have? My striker doesn't suit that role but I don't wan to ruin the tactic!

TTF9, you are a master...

I am Portuguese, play with Benfica and Portugal national team.

With your Weirdo V6, i win everything in 2nd season. Everything. And in 1st, not win only CL, but close, maybe because play with abomination.

Score good enough, defending awesome, is amazing.

Ps: In my save, 2nd season, Arsenal, was relegated, i can"t imagine :-/, very strange isnt it?! Benfica its rich, now i can buy some of the best players from Arsenal :)

Last edited:
Decided to try this (Abomination V3) after a couple of bad results with my Man Utd team (2nd season). Losing to Ath. Madrid away and then being crushed at home against Stoke made me want to try something new. Stoke is by boogey team though, their 4321 formation just causes me all sorts of trouble for some reason.

View attachment 397493

Played 20 games with the tactic, as you can see we went 16-3-1 in those. Hammering Ath. Madrid in the 2nd leg of that tie, and comfortably beating Bayern and Juventus both home and away before beating Barcelona in the final. 7 games in a row without conceding also a highlight. The one loss was a hickup if anything. We completely dominated Tottenham and really deserved to win by at least 2-3 goals. Just one of those games.

Barcelona was a fairly tight match, but we were also missing Rooney and Mata through injury and suspension. Kagawa and Cleverley just aren't the same, but it was enough anyways.

Typical line up was : De Gea - Shaw, Evans, Smalling, Peruzzi - Jones - Januzaj (MR), Fellaini - Mata (AMLC), Rooney - RVP

Training with 40% balanced average and attacking movement. Did that from I switched to the tactic. Would usually use tactics instead of attacking movement when trying a new tactic, but forgot. Guess it was a blessing in disguise. Tactic still not reached full familiarity.

Finally, I know it's Man Utd and bla bla bla. But every Football Manager game I try to find a tactic that makes me feel like I'm the better side in every game I play with Man Utd. Usually tactics make me hammer the small teams and then just fall over in the big games in the ECL. This one just feels completely 100% steady. It actually makes me feel like the favorite in every match no matter who we play, and I don't mind losing a few as long as we're at least the better team. Also, imo, the results against Ath. Madrid, Bayern, Juventus and Barcelona (who are all brilliant sides in the 2nd season) speak for themselves.

Might try a full season with the tactic. But most likely I'll just start a career game now that I finally found a tactic I feel really good about. Big thank you to the creator!

Best tactic ive tried in along time. won the league & FA cup with everton first season
using almighty v3 & ABom v3

I have tried all tactics published by TFF and the best by far for me was the TFF_Almighty_Weirdo_V1.

We should actually set up a poll for people to vote on all TFF tacs and versions. :p

V1 Weirdo is simply the best. Currently playing a Stoke city save, media prediction 20th. With only one signing; Chris Solly (RB). 14 league games and top of the league.

Just got into champions league semi finals with AELK... or should I say Almighty AELK lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yes, V1 its really good enough!! But i try both, and V6... JESUS... Its much better. TOP, win everything, with one team that all players have CA less than 150. Someone agree?! :)

Maybe you have fear to change, and dont known what its possible to do it V6. 8-|

Last edited:
TotalFootballFan9

finally had some time to do a test run with your tactic found it a very enjoyable won lots of games in style used it at everton came 3rd started a new save on fmc mode because I will be buying it for the vita on Friday :) I went with a French team in the national league to try and get the steam challenge French hero here are the final results.

Champions
View attachment 396690

top players