Going to try this with Newcastle for my weekend off, what version should I start with?

OK! Here is a tactic to use when it's time to Breaking Bad! ;)

Download the tactic - TFF_Breaking_Bad_V1

When to use? Let's say you down by 3 goals after 1st half so there's nothing to lose? or maybe it's 65 min and you are losing by one goal but even draw is terrible results for you? there can be many cases so you decide!

You are removing DL and adding second Striker so you play 3DCs:

image.jpg

P.S. I?m sure everyone understand that this tactic is volatile! You can score 3 goal in 20 min and you also can concede same amount. ;)
I'll put it here for a while...

Going to try this with Newcastle for my weekend off, what version should I start with?
I would recommend to use latest version(V6) as base tactic and depends on match scenario after 65-75 minute decide what to do: go Defense or Breaking Bad

Gonna try V6 as "hard away games" tactic in my 7th season with my beloved Fohlen ;)

For the person who was asking for strikers, Wilfried Bony has been doing excellently for me. 11 goals in 9 games for my Arsenal team. He's great in the air and will score from a lot of crosses. His speed is alright(13/13) but he's really agile(17). Despite his dribbling stat, he gets around well enough due to his amazing physical attributes.

Lucas Pratto is also decent as an AF. Shane Long , Vietto, Rescaldani.

If you got the money i totally recommend GABBIADINI, he mgoes for like 8-9 mil from each sampdoria and inter if im not mistaken.

Last edited:
Hey TFF,

Great to see you have made another tactic I for one and really grateful of the the hard work you put into this years tactics, anyway I'm playing a Lazio save with V6 of this tactic will post screenshots later of my progress.

With the TFF_Almighty_Weirdo_V6 I have a mixed bag of results. Not sure the reason behind the volatility in the results.

Now when clear favourite I use TFF_The_Abomination_V2 but still cannot find a a tac when the underdog.

Bad results against weak teams, win with Real Madrid in CL. Almighty_Weirdo_v6.

No luck wit Constancia in lower Spanisn division
leaking a lot of goals through center of defense
could stop from conceeding from standards :(
no chance for a severe underdog, sorry...

P.s. may be, mates u can advice some tweaks for underdogs?

No luck wit Constancia in lower Spanisn division
leaking a lot of goals through center of defense
could stop from conceeding from standards :(
no chance for a severe underdog, sorry...

P.s. may be, mates u can advice some tweaks for underdogs?

To be honest the best one still is V1 Weirdo why fix if not broken :p dont score many but dont concede too

Could someone please upload the player filter recommendations for the Almighty Weirdo V1, as can't find it in this thread.

Some positions seem to differ from newest filters : )

Much obliged

From my own experience v5 seems more consistent than v6.

With v5 you win games you should win and lose games you should lose, whereas v6 is sometimes the opposite.

Perhaps the best approach is v6 when an underdog and v5 in all other matches. I will test this approach with East Stirlingshire

I think I'm just going to keep using the Cross, I don't think people's results are as consistent with this new iteration.

I tested a few of them and the one I liked the most was one of the abomination ones. I don't like the new formation at all.