Going to test it with PSV.

V6 against top teams and V5 in the other matches.

i think i had the best results with Abomination V3.

Guys, I've got something awesome coming out.;) I've made my usual test against top clubs and results were awesome.

I'm making Norwich test right now if results will be such good I'll post the tactic. ;)

Anyone here also prefer this over the other tactic by TotalFootballFan9 just because they love seeing wingers play? :)

Having great succes with this tactic, won BPL first year with Liverpool.

2876F8D677050BC28070660B9A1C42044916B430

white - Almighty Weirdo v6
yellow - Abomination V3

definitely am more satisfied with results achived with Abomination. woth to add, that in most of the games am underdog, even or heavy underdog (eg. against Dortmund, Sevilla).

Am i the only one who feels that the updates screwed this tactic up?

The reason you lose games vs weaker teams is because once you're a "top dog" the AI will look to play 4-5-1 against you.

Since you play with a counter mentality, naturally, if they dont attack that much, you cant counter hence you cant be as effective. Naturally when you play vs Real Madrid , counter seems like the best choice.

So yeah, i have to agree i did not find Weirdo v6 as satisfying as Abomination with my Liverpool save, but it gets the job done in important matches, that counts for something.

Anyway, if anyone wants i have abonimation v3, you can use whatever tactics you wish, they are all here posted.

Find what you want and use it. if you have a team that suits Weirdo, use it.

I usually pick a team to suit the tactic i want to use so i dont have to buy an exces of players in my first season. I like my squad harmony too much :D

Abomination v2 was the best one in my opinion. I have best results with it.

F24C439ED4C931D26D209A69E836B8AF49B34324

Abomination v3. Europa League quaterfinal.
Bordeaux (they defending title) are 2nd in Ligue 1, they were heavy heavy favs in this game, and i just smashed them ;o.
it's defo ur the best tactic TFF.

by the way, my board wanted to achive just group phase, now am killing opponents in quaterfinal of Europa League - simply fantastic :).

Last edited:
by far, V1 the best! It is a mistery why you want to make changes and N tactics for home, away, kitchen, bathroom ... and so on, if you created a first awesome tactic and it works! Congrutatlions TotalFootballFan9 for V1 tactic.

by far, V1 the best! It is a mistery why you want to make changes and N tactics for home, away, kitchen, bathroom ... and so on, if you created a first awesome tactic and it works! Congrutatlions TotalFootballFan9 for V1 tactic.

which v1?