The 1st version is a beast, the best by far. I don't understand why it is necessarily to create N tactics which are quite looking the same, considering the fact that your first tactic is a very good one. By the way, great job TacticFootballFan9!

The abdomination tactic and the v3 are not even close to the 1st tactic. Too bad the 1st tactic isn't posted anymore at the first page. Is a beast!

it s the worst tactic i v ever seen , because of it i forget what means defeat even with my b team . i hate you(K)

Finished my season with Liverpool, 38 games - 27 wins - 10 draws and 1 defeat :( ( **** you wba)

Sturridge top goalscorer, Suarez player of the year, Coutinho Young player of the year, Mignolet golden glove. No less than 7 starting players in the team of the year.

Id say it's going pretty good.

Joy fact - Chelsea finished 10th.. wtf :D 13 wins - 15 draws and 10 defeats :D weaaaaaaaak

Took V1. Changed WBL to DL, changed him snd DR to FBs, all instructions the same except Get further forward (off to both)

Changed BWM to Defend (dribble more off)

Moved MCR to DMCR. Kept same role/duty/PI

SS to ML position. Gave him ssme instructions/role/duty ad MR (WMa)
Man mark to DL to MR, DR to ML (what do you think about the MR-DL marking TTF?)

All others the same.

Dont like assymetric formations, tryed it for 2 matches doing great.

Last edited:
Finished my season with Liverpool, 38 games - 27 wins - 10 draws and 1 defeat :( ( **** you wba)

Sturridge top goalscorer, Suarez player of the year, Coutinho Young player of the year, Mignolet golden glove. No less than 7 starting players in the team of the year.

Id say it's going pretty good.

Joy fact - Chelsea finished 10th.. wtf :D 13 wins - 15 draws and 10 defeats :D weaaaaaaaak

that with the original v1????

best version ?

which is the best version to use ? v1 (the original) or v3 ? Please help me ! Thanks a lot !

The Abomination has been updated to V2

Guys, I agree SS looks more efficient than AF.

Download The Abomination V2 - TFF_The_Abomination_V2
Also updated download link in opening post.

Changes:

- AF moved to SS position.
- WBL moved to DL position and now has Attack Duty.
- Changed dribbling settings for SS, AMC, DPL positions.
- Changed passing settings for SS.

Last edited:
so you have gone back to original 1 you have posted bar moving wing back to full back

so you have gone back to original 1 you have posted bar moving wing back to full back
Almost, only a little bit tweaked dribbling/passing settings for SS/AMC/DPL, these settings show more efficient and stable results.

P.S. Heh… and maybe there's little different in passing settings for MCR/DCML comparing very first V1, I really don't remember what settings they had in V1 ;)

Last edited:
OK pal will re download... I'm currently 2nd with everton. no main signings just for youth. currently January 1st only lost 1 tho ... things looking good

The Abomination has been updated to V2

Guys, I agree SS looks more efficient than AF.

Download The Abomination V2 - TFF_The_Abomination_V2
Also updated download link in opening post.

Changes:

- AF moved to SS position.
- WBL moved to DL position and now has Attack Duty.
- Changed dribbling settings for SS, AMC, DPL positions.
- Changed passing settings for SS.

first time i ever see this

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

OK pal will re download... I'm currently 2nd with everton. no main signings just for youth. currently January 1st only lost 1 tho ... things looking good