The Abomination has been updated to V2

Guys, I agree SS looks more efficient than AF.

Download The Abomination V2 - TFF_The_Abomination_V2
Also updated download link in opening post.

Changes:

- AF moved to SS position.
- WBL moved to DL position and now has Attack Duty.
- Changed dribbling settings for SS, AMC, DPL positions.
- Changed passing settings for SS.
I'll put it here for a while ;)

I'm confused now which tactic should I use
I would start with The Abomination ;)

Last edited:
2nd season at Lpool, sold Enrique - 10 mil tottenham - johnson - 12 mil psg - aspas 10 mil dortmund - reina 10 mil napoli - aisadi 5 mil schalke , skrtel 4 mil inter - oates 2.5 mil QPR.

bought - wener - 25 mil - danny rose 7 mil - peruzzi - 15 mil - caulker 12 mil - lucas silva 10 mil. Also bought two youngsters - andrija zivkovic - 1.5 mil and kieran trippier (not rly a youngster) 2.5 mil.

Season - EPL - 7 games 7 wins, 15 goals scored - 2 conceeded. CL - 3 wins out of 3, league cup two wins.

Abomination v1 and weirdo v3 - i switch between them. Also using my own corner settings.

Hi guys,
just tried Abomination v1 and it's great so far :)
Just played a few games but the team plays beautiful football, score goals and concede few.
I'm gonna try the tactic this entire season and see the results ;)

thanks TotalFootballFan9

I like the tactic. I'm using V1 Weirdo. Was using Abomination but felt the AF was completely isolated from the game. They'd hardly do anything.

Switched to V1 Weirdo and it seems to be the same thing but this time the SS doesn't do anything. Everyone else seems to get consistent ratings whilst the SS will get 6's.

Anyway to get him more involved?

The WM is absolutely vital. I use Wilshere here, he's a beast.

Do you always leave this at counter? Or do you ever set it to attack to let this slag pur at full pelt? I want to try this but I'm tired of counter tactics....this looks great though.

Anyone try D-line and Odds Tweak ?
Always playing with Offside Trap and High D-line ?

Abomination V2 scores a lot more goals than previous versions

This is hilarious, by mistake i put Sterling as my GK and went on with my match at home vs WBA .. i won 5-0, after the game i fuking noticed that Sterling was my GK.. how to not conceede a goal :D abonimation v2 :D

This is hilarious, by mistake i put Sterling as my GK and went on with my match at home vs WBA .. i won 5-0, after the game i fuking noticed that Sterling was my GK.. how to not conceede a goal :D abonimation v2 :D
So glad you actually like something on this forum :D