Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007

Superb tactic Raikan. I destroy teams at home, bigger teams aswell!
One problem though, I get dominated away from home, always outnumbered in shots on targets and CCCs. Any tips to help this? Thanks in advance. :)

can i ask what the point of using the shouts feature is in this tactic since you've already changed all the individual player instructions? just saying dont the shouts change the player instructions from there default? i.e pass into space just puts the through ball slider up one notch on each player, but since they've all been manually changed the shouts wont affect them? cheers btw been struggling to create a good tactic for my atletico madrid save and this is working a treat!!

Hi Raikan. I have a question. The opposition instructions and shouts, are they a necessary part of the tactics? I just skip through it, but does it influence my players?

Just started playing FM. FM12 is the first version of the game I've played too.

It pretty cool, but I play the exact same formation in my Chelsea team. Kalou plays right wing, Mata on the left and any two forwards up front. I use pretty much the same touchline instructions too, only I also said to retain possession.

It works really well, but later on in the season - this started happening to me around Feb - the lower ranked teams especially play a 4-5-1 formation with a DLF to choke up the midfield. I'm not sure if FM is smart enough to configure AI to counter your tactics, but that's what happened anyway.
When this started happening, I started losing a whole bunch of games, or drawing them. In this case, I generally switch to a 4-1-2-2-1 narrow *** formation. Then, appropriately change the sliders to make sure they play a very narrow game.

But yeah, until Feb or so, I was unstoppable, going on 3 five match winning streaks. The only team I couldn't beat with this was Man U, who play a choking midfield anyway.

Long story short: I don't like this tactic.

It is probably the most inconsistent tactic i have tried, ever(And i've tried a lot of different tactics). For me at least this tactic caused more frustration than anything else.

I was playing a new save as FC Bayern and plugged in this tactic right in the beginning. First game against Newcastle i won 7-1. Second game against Urawa Reds (Random japanese team with crappy gray players) i barely managed to squeeze out 1-1. Next game against Zweibrücken i won 8-0. Then HSV 4-1 and Köln 3-1. Next game against Twente i lost 2-1. Then drawed 2-2 with Schalke and then 1-1 with Twente, resulting in elimination from Champion's League in the first round, which has never happened to me before, ever, not as Bayern at least. Didn't bother to continue this save any longer.

Long story short: I don't like this tactic.

It is probably the most inconsistent tactic i have tried, ever(And i've tried a lot of different tactics). For me at least this tactic caused more frustration than anything else.

I was playing a new save as FC Bayern and plugged in this tactic right in the beginning. First game against Newcastle i won 7-1. Second game against Urawa Reds (Random japanese team with crappy gray players) i barely managed to squeeze out 1-1. Next game against Zweibrücken i won 8-0. Then HSV 4-1 and Köln 3-1. Next game against Twente i lost 2-1. Then drawed 2-2 with Schalke and then 1-1 with Twente, resulting in elimination from Champion's League in the first round, which has never happened to me before, ever, not as Bayern at least. Didn't bother to continue this save any longer.

sorry to hear that mate, winning is only 35% down to the tactic, the rest is down to the manager!

Just some quick feedback for this tactic! I have followed it strictly, using the opposition instructions and also the team talks as Raikan suggests.

League form a little bit sketchy, but overall good results, Tottenham have played like 13 games and conceded 1 goal? Crazy!

In Europe I have obliterated a relatively straight forward Champios League Group, best result was 6-1 against Benfica at home so far.

Danny Welbeck has been amazing :O
Overall: 7.98 average rating with 12 goals in 9 appearences, he has kept Hernandez out of the side!

I know it just some quick feedback but I will do another at the end of my season, hopefully I can keep pace with Tottenham, never seen them this good before! Also it will be interesting how it does in the knockout rounds of the Champions League.

Z.

View attachment 237017View attachment 237015View attachment 237016

This tactic made my Manutd team get loads of matches with at least 5 yellow cards, and got fined many times for having 6 yellow cards in a game. Lol.

You take fancie teams and win all piece of cake any tactic works with great teams ...

How come you always sign Christian Erikson?
His physical stats aren't brilliant, and he doesn't seem that special...

You take fancie teams and win all piece of cake any tactic works with great teams ...

you should create your own and upload it so everyone else can criticise it?

Quite simply Raikan creates his own tactics and uploads them as a base for people to CHANGE to suit their teams style of play, why don't you say why its not working or whatever for you? Have you followed all instructions including shouts etc?