Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007

I started to lose and I got ****** off and I'm sorry about previous comment i did not ment to insult somebody sry Raikan ... I passed in first league but it is not going very well... I use shouts and everything ...but to sum up 9 place in the first season in Premier league isn't that bad ... I hope we are okay and I'' ll post some results soon ...

This tactic just didn't work for me, and just quit my game. Was Man U and was 1-2-2 with losses against Brom and Stoke. Sad because I was actually enjoying the save up until season start.

This tactic just didn't work for me, and just quit my game. Was Man U and was 1-2-2 with losses against Brom and Stoke. Sad because I was actually enjoying the save up until season start.

sorry to hear that mate!

sorry to hear that mate!

No problem mate, just unlucky I suppose. Sad because I was struggling to get into a save until this one, but the results just put me off really. Thinking of giving Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal a go, recommend any other of your tactics for those teams?

No problem mate, just unlucky I suppose. Sad because I was struggling to get into a save until this one, but the results just put me off really. Thinking of giving Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal a go, recommend any other of your tactics for those teams?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-tactics-training/85231-short-sweet%99.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...12-2-0-latest-patch-serious-testers-only.html

Do not use S&S away from home ;) good luck

Awesome tactic, won the treble with Manchester United first season! (Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League).

Raikan if you would like me to try one of your other tactics out for next season let me know!

Cheers bud.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...session-ccc-tactic-raikan007.html#post1493119

you can try that for home games if you like playing possession as well :)

Oh I will give this a go Raikan, might try it a bit away from home as well, will be following the thread closely :)

Raikan has Danny Welbeck always been as good as this when you have used him with this Ama-Zing tactic? Can't believe how good he is, absolute beast, scored some amazing goals as well with dribbling runs.

How does this tactic work against a team playing 4-2-3-1?

I've always used 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-2-1 as I like to control possession but found that I wasn't scoring enough goals so I switched to a 4-4-2 and what I've found is it works great but as soon as I come across opposition playing 5 in the middle, my team gets run ragged. Just wondering if you've encountered the same problem.

How does this tactic work against a team playing 4-2-3-1?

I've always used 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-2-1 as I like to control possession but found that I wasn't scoring enough goals so I switched to a 4-4-2 and what I've found is it works great but as soon as I come across opposition playing 5 in the middle, my team gets run ragged. Just wondering if you've encountered the same problem.

hey bud, yeah, that is why you have the space for 3 tactics to use :)

switch to a narrow type formation as well to overrun their midfield instead, when playing wide vs a team like City you will get knobbed! But when you play a team like United and play 442 like this tactic (well same formation, different settings, you get this result)

just make sure you have the correct tactics to counter the opp :)

My latest tactic I am working on!
(check ccc's)

View attachment 241295

Thanks man. Still coming to grips with the idea of changing my tactics to suit the opposition. I guess I'm just too stubborn

I read through the thread but didn't get much info on this. Could this formation be tweaked to work with a TM instead of a DLP?