Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007

I read through the thread but didn't get much info on this. Could this formation be tweaked to work with a TM instead of a DLP?

yes it could mate, select the Dlf as the TM (change the role as well) and play ball to feet or head (if head, run from deep often, if feet leave as is)

good luck

Great tactic, have had a lot of success with it, mainly when I can use my top striker as a poacher. I am however getting a lot of red cards by my CBs. 4 so far after 15 games!! Anyone else had the issue?

Great tactic, have had a lot of success with it, mainly when I can use my top striker as a poacher. I am however getting a lot of red cards by my CBs. 4 so far after 15 games!! Anyone else had the issue?

its either the patch or player.. not much you can do mate, sorry :) the tackling is set to normal, try and ease it down to cautious maybe :)

Any one got a view on how this would work with liverpool and the latest update?

Any one got a view on how this would work with liverpool and the latest update?

none of my tactics work for Liverpool, its a known fact :) I have never really tried it myself to be honest, but from experience this won't :) but its also mostly down to the manager so I guess you could get it to work!

let me know if you do

I actually play 4-2-4 on my Man Utd save. Works. Works brilliantly.

Using this with Man City 12.2.2. INCREDIBLE POSSESSION and i even manage to create plenty of have chances and CCC, but the only downside is im not scoring too much. I've done all the shouts and Opposition instructions, is there anything else i can do so my team scores more than 2 goals a game?

PS. My attack is aguero, tevez, cavani (AMR) & neymar (AML) and i rotate a bit with those 4.

Thanks in Advance

I'm loving it.

Side note: how were you able to insert the trademark symbol into the file and the game?

To change subjects as a side note (love the tactic, though my fave is your Barca recreation):

How did you get the TM (trademark) icon next to every title (as well as in the game)? I've been trying to do this for a whilem but unsuccessfully.

Using this with Man City 12.2.2. INCREDIBLE POSSESSION and i even manage to create plenty of have chances and CCC, but the only downside is im not scoring too much. I've done all the shouts and Opposition instructions, is there anything else i can do so my team scores more than 2 goals a game?

PS. My attack is aguero, tevez, cavani (AMR) & neymar (AML) and i rotate a bit with those 4.

Thanks in Advance

increase the tempo and increase the passing of your mids to more direct :)

Just got promoted into prem with Vale and have a prediction of 20th, should i make any changes to this? ( i have rea that i should play counter but didnt see any others)

Just got promoted into prem with Vale and have a prediction of 20th, should i make any changes to this? ( i have rea that i should play counter but didnt see any others)

well done mate,

it depends on your players, do you think they are good enough to get top 10 at least? if so then you can :)

Great tactic as usual mate :)
I'm wondering if you can tweak it to activate flanks to the max. I have perfect flanks but I notice they are not so active here so what do you think?

After having great success with your "Swoop there it Is" tactic I've shifted to this one.
I'm having problem when teams throws long ball from their half into the room between my two midfielders and my defensive line.
It's like the gap between the two lines are too big or my team somehow doesn't understand how to close it.
This leads to a lot of chances to the opposing team.
Do I need a better BWM (I'm using Adam Vass atm.) or should I try and put him back on the defensive midt?
Any idea is appreciated.

Great tactic as usual mate :)
I'm wondering if you can tweak it to activate flanks to the max. I have perfect flanks but I notice they are not so active here so what do you think?

awesome bud :)

play wider and increase the tempo a little bit :)

After having great success with your "Swoop there it Is" tactic I've shifted to this one.
I'm having problem when teams throws long ball from their half into the room between my two midfielders and my defensive line.
It's like the gap between the two lines are too big or my team somehow doesn't understand how to close it.
This leads to a lot of chances to the opposing team.
Do I need a better BWM (I'm using Adam Vass atm.) or should I try and put him back on the defensive midt?
Any idea is appreciated.

good to hear mate :)

change the player settings in the set pieces, make sure that one or two more players are set to stay back or come closer for throw ins :)

Hi Raikan, great tactic and have been using your tactics with great success on my own but struggle a bit in network games. Playing as Chelsea in a network game, wondering which of your tactics will best suit my team...

I like Swoop & was considering Amazing but you have soooo many that seem to be succesful

Cech, Courtois

Ivanovic, Bosingwa, Rapa, Cole, Bertrand, Van Ahnholt

Alex, Terry, Luiz,

Romeu, Essien, Mikel, Borysuik, Meireles, Ramires, Thiago, Lampard, Sigurdson,

Willian, Teixteira, Stuuridge, Jovetic, Mata, Fleck

Lukaku, Torres, Cavani

which theme are you using raikan ?.

also, your tactics are awesome. thank for you help