Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007

Hello Raikan,

Currently using this with Recreativo, 1st season, i know you stated about team talks on the first page, but what do you use at half time? Do you say the same thing again?

Cheers in advance for anyone who replies

hey bud,

sort of yes, if they playing like a bunch of douche lords, give them **** (only if they respect you)
motivate them etc!

Moreira how about AMC or DMC, do use closing down and weak foot or this position is considered mid centers too?

First i use the assistant OI, then i put on the AM, AMR/L and STR the pressure and weaker foot. Sometimes, the mid center guys allready have those instructions made by the assistant, sometimes dont.

Also, against weaker teams i try to pressure those with very poor morale. it seesm that they tend to fail more often.

BUT, if you see in the game, that the DMC is playing alot, you can change the OI. to pressure.

Hello Raikan, I love this tactic! Great results with Arsenal so far... After 10 matches 9 wins and 1 loss (away at Anfield) and won all cup matches (League cup and Champions cup) so far. Only a question about your last post... I see the result in classic mode was good, but what do you mean to say with it? Is the tactic better in classic mode? Or equally good?

Just with a click? What did improve?

I've tweaked you tatic, takinf the long shots from the playmaker. You have that for any good reason?

nothing really! just showing it works (by the looks of things) even better in classic mode!

yes, for when he sits on the edge of the box during corners :)

Hello Raikan, I love this tactic! Great results with Arsenal so far... After 10 matches 9 wins and 1 loss (away at Anfield) and won all cup matches (League cup and Champions cup) so far. Only a question about your last post... I see the result in classic mode was good, but what do you mean to say with it? Is the tactic better in classic mode? Or equally good?

nice :)

that you can change it and it still works, maybe even better :)

Ive given up on my 4-2-4 tactic so ill give this a whirl, my players are:

Gk: Howard
DR: Clyne/Hibbert
CB: Astori/Jagielka/Vertonghen
LB: Baines
MC: Bertolacci/Barkley/Rodwell/Fellaini
AMRL: Thiago Neves/Walter Montillo/ Coleman/ Gueye
ST: Cahill/Paloschi/Jelavic/ Vitinho

Im Everton in my second season, would you reccomend any changes to the tactic for these players?

Ive given up on my 4-2-4 tactic so ill give this a whirl, my players are:

Gk: Howard
DR: Clyne/Hibbert
CB: Astori/Jagielka/Vertonghen
LB: Baines
MC: Bertolacci/Barkley/Rodwell/Fellaini
AMRL: Thiago Neves/Walter Montillo/ Coleman/ Gueye
ST: Cahill/Paloschi/Jelavic/ Vitinho

Im Everton in my second season, would you reccomend any changes to the tactic for these players?

Cahill/Vitinho Dlf and Paloschi poacher ;)

good team!

Looks nice Raikan. What's the most significant change that makes the classic mode so solid when you look at the matches?

Not trying to be nooby Raikan but i have a few questions

Would this tactic work for BSP team

How do you exchange players for players or is it just when you make a transfer bid

Sorry about being a noob

Oh no, this might spark a debate with people saying there is a difference between classic & TC tactics that are exactly the same \o/ It's pure coincidence, since the ME reads classic & TC tactics in exactly the same way.