This looks absolutely brilliant, would it work for a lower reputation team though?

Hello mate. Is Jassar's set pieces already installed in w4ankers tactic or do you have to manually put them in? Also, do you start with the original, then switch to w4ankers? Or have you just been using w4ankers all the time? Thanks in advance mate :)

the jassar pieces are already on the tactic and u start with the w4nker tactic always

the jassar pieces are already on the tactic and u start with the w4nker tactic always

Cheers dude. Sorry for all the questions, but do you use oi? Or do you get your assistant to do it? Thanks

Hi can anyone help me ive downloaded Tapatalk for my samsung galaxy s3 so i can post on here through proboards but once im logged in im not allowed to post replies to this thread :( Anyone know where im going wrong?

What do u mean proboards?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Iv went into tapatalk, searched for fm base, logged in, & go in a thread and type in the quick reply box

Iv went into tapatalk, searched for fm base, logged in, & go in a thread and type in the quick reply box

Are you using the same username and password to post into this thread from your tapatalk ifso how do i need to set it up?

You can pm if you wish

Are you using the same username and password to post into this thread from your tapatalk ifso how do i need to set it up?

You can pm if you wish
Got your pm sent one back did you recieve it

Done it thank you will

Last edited:
Back to the game with the original tactic this is my record from corners

scored 7
conceded 1

after 21 games so not bad at all id say.

What is your record for those who have switched to jassars set pieces ?

I've been using the AP/T/CF/AF tweak on this tactic and oh my word I love it. One of the best I've ever used, plug and play.