Loving your tactic Arturo, but are you willing to upload your more defensive version? Or is it only the roles that changes and not the PI?

Pleased to see you enjoy it! I'll post the more defensive version of my tactic after some testing. I must check if changes of players roles are enough to make it more defensively stable. However, I don't want it to lose its attacking beauty, so I would rather make it score more goals (even at the expense of some goals lost) than make it a solid but not impressive.

And many thanks to W4ANKER, who's working to make it a better tactic! I'm not going to have much time to play FM at least until the end of the month, so I really appreciate the work you put in. Cheers mate!

zuv1wk.png

Scores less but concedes less. Depends if you are playing full game or FMC really.

In the pre-match before the team talks you can clear all opposition instructions, then once the match start pause it and save the tactic.

i play FMC so what would be best for me? cheers in advance

original with jassar pieces

Question regarding jassar set pieces depends what formation your using tbh.Jassar's looks like this DR,DC,DC,DL,DM,MR,MC,MC,ML,ST. As for this tactic it looks 4-3-1-2.

Hi Arturo, march preparations is only tactics or attacking movement?

Great work.. A little shaky in defence, but great offence.. Good work

Question regarding jassar set pieces depends what formation your using tbh.Jassar's looks like this DR,DC,DC,DL,DM,MR,MC,MC,ML,ST. As for this tactic it looks 4-3-1-2.

probably but so far this tactic with jassar pieces is doing really good

11p140p.png

Last edited: