Hi !!

It's a great tactic !!
i'm playing with Milan ac in FMC and i will know the general training and the rest after match and before match ? tick untick ?

thanks !! ^^)
Sorry for the language i'm french (A)
Tick both.

Loving your tactic Arturo, but are you willing to upload your more defensive version? Or is it only the roles that changes and not the PI?

Its just role changes

I've been playing without OIs for most of my results

Sorry all not to be too involved in the thread, but I'm currently very busy at work. Still, I managed to start new save with Fiorentina, so definitely weaker side than Juve. My adjustments were:

1. Regista turned to anchor man - I decided to deploy more defensive minded player in front of the defence.
2. Two box-to-box mids turned into advanced playmakers. I thought that with anchor man behind, I could make two midds more attack minded.

I'm also testing some tweaks, but I'll post details later. For now, I already played two league games in the Serie A. Below screens of my formation and results:

View attachment 588226View attachment 588228View attachment 588230

first game with that changes

wzgsly.png

Would you say its better without Ois? Also how do you make it so it's unticked (the oi's) for every game.
Scores less but concedes less. Depends if you are playing full game or FMC really.

In the pre-match before the team talks you can clear all opposition instructions, then once the match start pause it and save the tactic.

Scores less but concedes less. Depends if you are playing full game or FMC really.

In the pre-match before the team talks you can clear all opposition instructions, then once the match start pause it and save the tactic.

I'm playing Full Game. Give it a go with No Oi's next game.

What you recommend for Full oi's or no oi's?

Last edited:
So whats the latest new? Is the tactic better with or without OIs? Im currently playing the first version, and enjoying it even tho it could be a bit more stable. Thanks for any advice!

So whats the latest new? Is the tactic better with or without OIs? Im currently playing the first version, and enjoying it even tho it could be a bit more stable. Thanks for any advice!
Stick to the original OIs with maybe the tactic tweaks in post 145 to be more secure

started a game with celtic and just won the 1st legend qualifier for the champions league 5-0