Please add training, pitch size and OI in Opening Page. Great tactic!) Will post results after half of the season.

im playing as juventus and my strikers cant hit the goal for anything, played 15 games they havent scored a goal and are both on ratings of 6, every team smashes me on the counter attack

Tested the original tactic with Leicester (see post 34) with good results but conceded alot of goals so I have been working on a version which is hopefully abit more solid in defence.

Changes:

I changed both the Ball-Playing Defenders to normal Central-Defenders

I changed the Attacking Playmaker to a Trequarista with great results (see Knockaert)

I changed the Target-Man support to Complete Forward support

I changed the Trequarista to an Advanced Forward.

Results:

I won the league easily with 104 points exactly the same amount as I got with the original tactic but I only scored 114 goals which was 12 less than the 126 goals I scored with the original tactic however I only conceded 54 goals which was 7 goals less than I conceded with the original.

I test with At.Madrid. My tactic fluid is not 100% after pre-season finished is only about 40% anyway the frist La Liga game was very good my team won sevilla 6-1 they have a lot of chance but my defenders can stop them. I believe that if my tactic 100% fluid the defensive will be much better. So,any advice how to gain fluid fast. Sorry for my bad english.

ps. I bought only Martin Montoya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

too many shots for opponents every match even against a weaker side,how can i reduce that with keeping it attacking?i tried marking tight and close down more but didnt work.