American Premier League Chairman Game - Sign Up/Discussion

How did you afford Piotr Trochowski's wage bill Kenrry10?? He was asking for like 60k wage bill when i looked at him.

Also how do we choose the length of contract we want to offer players?

No, Bocanegra is unemployed so there is no way to determine his wage, as you cannot enter contract negotiations.
The wage seemed realistic enough, looked on fm 14 and it seems to be realistic.

How did you afford Piotr Trochowski's wage bill Kenrry10?? He was asking for like 60k wage bill when i looked at him.
Same deal with cassano...
Obviously I can’t check every single player and chairman’s demands, I’ve mostly been tallying how many contract types and unique players each team has and how much money/wage they’ve spent … so please guys keep it honest don’t bullshit about prices and wages. If you’ve made a mistake, please let me know immediately.

Also how do we choose the length of contract we want to offer players?

You multiply their current contract based on the parameters described in the first post.

Would you guys be alright if I released all of the confirmed squads so far so that you can look for mistakes and notify me? Cheers!

I loaded up a game with Girondins de Bordeaux, and he was constantly asking for between 18k - 20k I tried it multiple times, I swear, I didn't cheat, what would be the fun in that?

I loaded up a game with Girondins de Bordeaux, and he was constantly asking for between 18k - 20k I tried it multiple times, I swear, I didn't cheat, what would be the fun in that?
Nope, it's true Trochowski asks for around 21k. Cassano is asking for 40k on my save though.

There are a lot of factors that can change from game to game, and manager to manager. I had a lot of trouble trying to sign Americans that were free agents. I loaded a game with Real Sociedad, and hardly any Americans wanted to join the club. Poor players asked for 50k per week :(

Just be honest guys, and everything will be fine. Now, do you want a list of all the confirmed players?

Yes please, my search for an actual half decent non taken american CM is still ongoing...

You multiply their current contract based on the parameters described in the first post.

I think i have done all my contract prices wrong then. I thought you multiplied those parameters on the first page with the contract they were currently on?

So if a player had 4 years left on a 1k wage salary then they would be on 1.75k a week to sign for the club? Or have i done this wrong?

I think i have done all my contract prices wrong then. I thought you multiplied those parameters on the first page with the contract they were currently on?

So if a player had 4 years left on a 1k wage salary then they would be on 1.75k a week to sign for the club? Or have i done this wrong?

That would be if you wanted to sign the player for 4 years. :)

Oops my bad. It wont change my player selection but will have to alter that and resend it!

That would be if you wanted to sign the player for 4 years. :)
Nope, I made the exact same mistake and had to fix it.... Contract:
Current Contract -
1 year deal = same wage
2 year deal = wage + .25 wage
3 year deal = wage + .5 wage
4 year deal = wage + .75 wage
5 year deal = wage x 2

Last edited: