American Premier League Chairman Game - Sign Up/Discussion

When can we start press releases

Once the next division fills up and I create the story thread :) so within the next day or two likely :) this is just the sign-up/discussion thread. IF ANYONE has any confusion over what the difference between the first and second division is finance-wise, please let me know!

Oh just for those wondering, I'll be using LFC Marshall's latest update from Feb. 28. :)

No u didn't there's a second div with possible promotion and there 12 free spaces left in that

I got a 27 man squad already shortlisted with some big names and just under transfer and wage budget.

Guys... what should I do about the logos? This code is too hard for me on config lol. any suggestions?

Guys... what should I do about the logos? This code is too hard for me on config lol. any suggestions?

Send me a list of the team numbers i'll create and upload the xml for u. keep it short though :)

Send me a list of the team numbers i'll create and upload the xml for u. keep it short though :)

That would be amazing! I'd have to wait for registration to finish it'll be 24 team logos and they are all of real clubs as you can see by the registration forms. I can send you the ID numbers, but do you need help finding any pictures of the logos etc.?

Ok got a 26 man short list with literally 13.5 k left in transfer and a decent amount of wage

Ok got a 26 man short list with literally 13.5 k left in transfer and a decent amount of wage

Did you do all of the values correctly in regards to foreigners/US Foreign and US Domestic while keeping in line with contract caps for certain wages? Just checking to make sure you don't get disappointed later :)

EDIT: Also, did anybody notice that 4/12 teams are from Texas?

Jw can u leave spaces for ur manager to fill or do u need to make a full 25 squad