American Premier League Chairman Game - Sign Up/Discussion

Now I've revamped my short list 31 players all minimum 1.5 star for champions ship which ain't to bad for 1st season some are even bpl quality for 10.7 mil and 137k wages

Last edited:
Your really saving money! lol in my selection I've used exactly 18 million taking advantage of it since it doesn't count towards my finances; also don't forget about your staff all (Doesn't count towards 100K/150K wage budget)! And lets see some championship entries!

Registration Form:

Chairman Name (Real Person and Realistic ie not Obama): Ledley King

Team Name (with Nickname and Six letter): Las Vegas Kings Nickname: Kings

City: Las Vegas

Stadium (Can’t be Existing): Home of King Ledley

Stadium Capacity (25-35K): 35K

Home Kit Colors: plain Black

Away Kit Colors: plain White

GK Colors: purple

Logo (Must Currently be in-game):
columbus crew logo

Email Address: (message me on here)

Last edited:
What database is the game going to be run on? I am about to start putting my team together but I don't want to do that on the wrong database as the values might be different.

What database is the game going to be run on? I am about to start putting my team together but I don't want to do that on the wrong database as the values might be different.

LFC Marshall Feb 28 using a large database 15.3

LFC Marshall Feb 28 using a large database 15.3

Thanks I'll download that now and start assembling my team. I've read the original post and I know you have disbanded the original american teams but what has happened to their players? Are we classing them as normal transfers or free transfers?

Thanks I'll download that now and start assembling my team. I've read the original post and I know you have disbanded the original american teams but what has happened to their players? Are we classing them as normal transfers or free transfers?

Normal transfers but from the January window on they will all be free agents :)

So excited for this to start

Get some more people to join the second division quicker so that we can start this!

EDIT: Yo for NACL it randomly picks a few premier league teams to participate in the first year but hopefully once I test the full version out it should do it by position after the first year.

Last edited:
Trying to stay within the financial restrictions has been really tough. I feel as though I might finally have put a squad together but looking at some of the names I have I am worried many of us may have gone for the same players. It's going to be interesting to see who can get some top american players in their teams.

Trying to stay within the financial restrictions has been really tough. I feel as though I might finally have put a squad together but looking at some of the names I have I am worried many of us may have gone for the same players. It's going to be interesting to see who can get some top american players in their teams.

First come first serve haha :) I'll send out the form either tomorrow or sunday so that when the window starts (whenever that is) you guys already have your team sheets pre-set.. but we do need 10 more players before we can start! And don't forget the second division sides have slightly less finances than the Premier League sides!

Last edited:
Will there be any restrictions on nationality of the players? Can we make an all foreign team? Or do you mean max 10 foreign players when you say "max 10 internationals", not max 10 players playing football for their national teams.

Chairman Name (Real Person and Realistic ie not Obama): Chris Kamara
Team Name (with Nickname and Six letter): Denver Dragons
City: Denver, Colorado
Stadium (Can’t be Existing): The Cage
Stadium Capacity (25-35K): 32K
Home Kit Colors: Red and yellow stripes with black shorts.
Away Kit Colors: Black with one red stripe down the middle, green shorts.
GK Colors: Orange
Logo (Must Currently be in-game): The logo of Lecce in Italian Serie B.
Email Address: [email protected]

Last edited: