American Premier League Chairman Game - Sign Up/Discussion

That would be amazing! I'd have to wait for registration to finish it'll be 24 team logos and they are all of real clubs as you can see by the registration forms. I can send you the ID numbers, but do you need help finding any pictures of the logos etc.?

You can find your own logos, these are a good start

Raysox's US Soccer 2030- Football Manager Mod - Concepts - Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Community - SportsLogos.Net Forums
America League | PCGD Studios

i'll create the config, you'll just have to resize the logos and rename the to match the team ID.

Jw can u leave spaces for ur manager to fill or do u need to make a full 25 squad

Already had someone ask me that over PM... basically because it's in the US wanted it to be semi-like American sports so the chairman acts as more of a general manager while the manager himself will run matches, training, hire/fire staff (chairman can do that too), and pick tactics. It's up to the GM(Chairman) to regulate the signings (in the editor every club will be under a 50 year embargo).

Chairman Name (Real Person and Realistic ie not Obama): George Best
Team Name (with Nickname and Six letter): Chicago Ducks - Ducks - CDUCKS
City: Chicago
Stadium (Can’t be Existing): Chicago Stadium
Stadium Capacity (25-35K): 29k
Home Kit Colors: White/Red Shorts
Away Kit Colors: Red/Blue Strip Top/Blue Shorts
GK Colors: Yellow
Logo (Must Currently be in-game and can't be from top division side besides MLS): Huracan (Argentina)
Email Address: [email protected]

Last edited:
Chairman Name (Real Person and Realistic ie not Obama): George Best
Team Name (with Nickname and Six letter): Houston Ducks - Ducks - HDUCKS
City: Houston
Stadium (Can’t be Existing): Houston Stadium
Stadium Capacity (25-35K): 29k
Home Kit Colors: White/Red Shorts
Away Kit Colors: Red/Blue Strip Top/Blue Shorts
GK Colors: Yellow
Logo (Must Currently be in-game and can't be from top division side besides MLS): Huracan (Argentina)
Email Address: [email protected]

Hey mate sorry to be a downer but we already have 4 teams from Texas and 1 from Houston ... it would be fine to have 2 from Houston but if its not too much to ask could you make it from a different city to diversify a little? if you don't want to that's totally ok.

Hey mate sorry to be a downer but we already have 4 teams from Texas and 1 from Houston ... it would be fine to have 2 from Houston but if its not too much to ask could you make it from a different city to diversify a little? if you don't want to that's totally ok.

No problem. Chicago ok?

Surprised nobody picked the same one as my city (Boston). :)

We still have to finish the second division so 11; if you guys know anybody else who'll join let them know! Also, if your bored, starting drafting together your press release!

I'm still drafting my flaming team!

I'm still drafting my flaming team!

That's fair haha but remember until the window starts can't make any moves; also, if somebody else submits their players before you and they picked some of your players, they'll get the players. But don't worry, I'll make a transfer form tonight so that you guys can format yourselves before the window starts if you want!

Can someone give me an idea of what kinda players they're getting? Like, what league's and such?

Can someone give me an idea of what kinda players they're getting? Like, what league's and such?

For me, obviously a decent number of MLS players, some US players abroad, and then some decent youth prospects mostly with 2 "star" players.

EDIT: Also, just letting you guys know updates will be out every three months (July-Sept) (Oct-Dec) Transfer Window (first real one) etc.

Last edited:
I dont know how you are planning to do transfers but I was wondering if it was possible to replicate many other american sports by doing it in a draft style? Allow every team a pick 1 at a time/

What do we do for free agent contracts

*If the player is a free agent, simply load up a save with a 7000 reputation team or thereabouts (ex. Girondins d’Bordeaux) and approach to sign the player. Whatever their initial wage demands are, report those demands and multiply them by however long you want the player to be at your club(be honest).

What do we do for free agent contracts

As it says in the instructions, load up a team with approx 7000 rep and negotiate a contract with them and whatever it is do the multipliers for how many years you want and thats all

I dont know how you are planning to do transfers but I was wondering if it was possible to replicate many other american sports by doing it in a draft style? Allow every team a pick 1 at a time/

As I explain, for the first window, it's an assembly window ie doesn't count towards your budget and you get to build a squad using the perimeters and money/wage that I said in the first post; pretty much free reign to craft your own squad (within the rules of course)... for every other window, you set your own budget and have at it :) and a draft just seems to "american" you know want this to be different from MLS