American Premier League Chairman Game - Sign Up/Discussion

Would like an answer to this also

I thought it meant a maximum of ten players that are current international footballers. If it meant we're only allowed ten players from abroad, I'm screwed as I don't think I have any American players on my team :D

I thought it meant 10 non-Americans, so I have only 10 foreigners :p

No, I was talking with Mkmillwall earlier, and he didn't say I didn't follow the rules when I only had 1 or 2 USA players.

If it kl with u mkmillwall can I send u my squad / staff roster to make sure it's ok

I assumed it meant a max of 10 non american players. When managing in America they use the word International to mean foreigners. How do you define a current international footballer. If someone has 0 caps then they might be considered to not be an international player but what about a player who has a few caps but not in the last year or so.

To me though, when it comes to football, I think of an "international" as a player who plays for their national team.

But it I suspect it does mean foreigner, as that makes a lot more sense :)

I feel international means nationality when it comes to football so I'm hoping in right as I've took almost 3 hours getting a squad

Would also be hard to keep up with keeping only 10 players playing international football. What if 5 of your players get their national debuts during a season, would you have to sell them then? :p

Registration Form:
Chairman Name (Real Person and Realistic ie not Obama): Walter Smith
Team Name (with Nickname and Six letter): Scottsdale Rangers (American Blues & Scotts)
City: Scottsdale
Stadium (Can’t be Existing): Ibrox Arena
Stadium Capacity (25-35K): 25k
Home Kit Colors: blue & white
Away Kit Colors: red & white stripes
GK Colors: yellow
Logo (Must Currently be in-game): Glasgow Rangers FC
Email Address: PM

Lol but seriously good game and good luck everyone even rangers they need it