American Premier League Chairman Game - Sign Up/Discussion

Two more questions :p
1) We are not allowed to pick players that are currently out on loan right? Because they would be unavailable for transfer normally?
2) Our manager of choice can also only have a max reputation of National, right?

Two more questions :p
1) We are not allowed to pick players that are currently out on loan right? Because they would be unavailable for transfer normally?
2) Our manager of choice can also only have a max reputation of National, right?

1) I really need to know this too as I have a loan player in my shortlist, and I have scouted another.

2) I would expect so as well. :)

What other teams apart from Bordeaux could I use? Stupidly I loaded up a new game with the American Leagues loaded but not the french so I need a team with about the same sort of rep? I was thinking Lazio or Sampdoria?

Since all the MLS teams have been disbanded, do all the MLS players count as free agents now?

Since all the MLS teams have been disbanded, do all the MLS players count as free agents now?

It was answered, they will be in the January window but until then its their value, I think.

Chairman Name (Real Person and Realistic ie not Obama): Chris Kamara
Team Name (with Nickname and Six letter): Kentucky Fried Chickens, Chickens, KENFCS
City: Louisville, Kentucky
Stadium (Can’t be Existing): The Bargain Bucket
Stadium Capacity (25-35K): 32K
Home Kit Colors: Red and white stripes with red shorts.
Away Kit Colors: Whole white with one blue stripe down the middle, white shorts.
GK Colors: Orange
Logo (Must Currently be in-game): The logo of FC Kammern in Austrian 1. Klasse.
Email Address: [email protected]

Hey mate, I like the name as a funny one, but could you make it a little more realistic? Thanks!

Two more questions
f2B4Ctzkdzfqoc5j-zvswmCp1yBUPEW4DtyMqIOAtPJHfMS4wMEWi5QDbr4cPYyv4KCU-bdBdF6dJeLeKlvdnXMdql-ch07jv5S7vqeWH3fTmZPNpdE6y7ijXfTqZ6sdYby9rHM

Actually, because it seems like you want them, why not? They can have their loans severed after your "bids" are made ... and yes max rep of national.

1) I really need to know this too as I have a loan player in my shortlist, and I have scouted another.
2) I would expect so as well.
Mgt_zM_dp_MUffcAm2gC4e4gxvT20KIQbx8jMJshlQL31TYdpAldEyTCM_nubYiA3y_jh-8vHhxN5q54mJ_Eqshw91x81HOozXaTJkvIHWCgfAasBifg5WwybSsAopD06xtQ2R4

See above answer :)

What other teams apart from Bordeaux could I use? Stupidly I loaded up a new game with the American Leagues loaded but not the french so I need a team with about the same sort of rep? I was thinking Lazio or Sampdoria?

Sure anyone around 7000 rep.

Sorry that I took a while to answer was sleeping!

Also, just to clarify something about contracts:
Because it is a new league, we are assuming all first year contracts that are given out are new contracts ie you set their years. The years they had at their old club don't transfer.

It was answered, they will be in the January window but until then its their value, I think.

Right you are; alright guys can you ask around for some more players so we can get this rolling? Cheers! So excited!

EDIT: Also, will be releasing transfer form either in a half hour or later today depending..

Last edited:
Transfer Form:
Note* The table might not be big enough to hold your whole team so if that happens, make another table :)
Note* In game player wages might round up or down a little but don’t worry about it, I’ll be putting in the correct wages into the editor.

Name (Staff/Player)
Position/Staff Role
Value (Player Only/ in Pounds)
Wage p/w (and Contract Type for Players)
Years Left on Deal
Int’l/US Foreign or Domestic
John Smith
ST
1 million
5.1K (Senior Star)
3 years
Domestic
Hello World
Manager
N/A
2 years
N/A
Football Manager
CB/CDM
750 (Developmental)
5 years
Int’l

THIS DOESN'T MEAN that the window is open (we haven't even started the game yet) ... just that you can make your forms so that when the window opens you have time to send me the forms...

Also guys, there will be a different form for the next window onwards just saying :)

I assume there'll be warning before the window opens?

In your transfer form should we put a players current wage in the wage column, and the number of years we want to sign them for in the next one?
Or should we calculate the new wage of the player first, based on the number of years, and put that in the wage column.

Right, well after about two hours I have my team. Gonna put them into the transfer form later I think. Sick of doing that for now :D

What does 'years left on deal' mean? How many years I want his contract to last or how long his contract at his current club lasts?

Right, well after about two hours I have my team. Gonna put them into the transfer form later I think. Sick of doing that for now :D

Alright fair, but we do need 9 more people in order to actually start so spread the word guys!

In your transfer form should we put a players current wage in the wage column, and the number of years we want to sign them for in the next one?
Or should we calculate the new wage of the player first, based on the number of years, and put that in the wage column.

If you want both if not just new wage :) but remember window prob won't open for a few days or even a week as we need to do the opening press conferences first etc.

Do we have to a point our staff'? Or can we just get a manager and have him decide on staff? :D

Will there be any restrictions on nationality of the players? Can we make an all foreign team? Or do you mean max 10 foreign players when you say "max 10 internationals", not max 10 players playing football for their national teams.

Would like an answer to this also

Is it bad I've already got my short list of players and my press release ready to go