An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide FM13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 701
  • Views Views 289K
Into the 2nd season and just won my first league game against West Ham 3-0. Playing a diamond formation hopefully it'll bring me abit of success.

Team is De Gea, Rafael, Evra, Rio, Vidic, Carrick/Koke Valencia Bale Herrara/Kagawa Rooney RVP. And then i have Smalling, Jones, Buttner, Dzagoev, Ademilson and Young.

Would like one or two more to bolster the squad, anyone recommend a defender who can play centre half. Went for Zouma but the asking price was 30+ mill. Would like another midfielder and centre forward also?

Signed Ademilson, Ward-Prowse, Kadu and ive still 39 million to buy 1 or 2 more. Also signed a lad Koke from Athletico whos a midfielder/defenseive midfielder, his buy out clause was 13 million. Only 20/21 but looks to have real potential. Raikan do you have any idea how he turns out?

Into the 2nd season and just won my first league game against West Ham 3-0. Playing a diamond formation hopefully it'll bring me abit of success.

Team is De Gea, Rafael, Evra, Rio, Vidic, Carrick/Koke Valencia Bale Herrara/Kagawa Rooney RVP. And then i have Smalling, Jones, Buttner, Dzagoev, Ademilson and Young.

Would like one or two more to bolster the squad, anyone recommend a defender who can play centre half. Went for Zouma but the asking price was 30+ mill. Would like another midfielder and centre forward also?

Signed Ademilson, Ward-Prowse, Kadu and ive still 39 million to buy 1 or 2 more. Also signed a lad Koke from Athletico whos a midfielder/defenseive midfielder, his buy out clause was 13 million. Only 20/21 but looks to have real potential. Raikan do you have any idea how he turns out?

Koke has a lot of potential! he is a quality player!

Jadson - Botafogo mate :)

View attachment 282130

I'm curious as to how the others who bought Bale get the best out if him.

I'm struggling to get him on the ball. If I play him as a defensive winger will he sit deeper? I think the problem is he is always too far up the park and never has a chance to run with the ball. Eve's sitting at left back gets plenty more time in the ball and space to run than him.

I play Bale as a winger in a flat 442 position and he is a beast...im in January and i think hes scored about 12, and gets good ratings.

I wondered if you guys had any advice for getting the best out of RVP, i play a flat 442 with Rooney as DLF and RVP as Advanced forward, but he doesnt score that many and is being outscored by Bale. any ideas?

I wondered if you guys had any advice for getting the best out of RVP, i play a flat 442 with Rooney as DLF and RVP as Advanced forward, but he doesnt score that many and is being outscored by Bale. any ideas?

set his as the TM and set mixed. did that against Liverpool when Fellaini got a red card in the first 25 minutes and went on to score a hattrick and I won 4:2 (conceded 2 late cheap goals) and created 5 ccc's in the process (played as CF - Attack)

Rooney has been trained to CM as accomplished and its the 26th September 2012.. so it barely took 2 months

I took your advice and sold Young to Arsenal for £20m and bought Bale for £23.5m :) nice!

Nice one! Good deal on Bale. So are you having success with him as and Attacking midfielder? He is starting to come into a bit or form for me now but I was hoping I could make him drop a bit deeper to create some space to run at. How would I go about that?

Cheers

Hi raikon great guide again!:wub: At end of first season am looking to get rid of old players like rio,scholes,giggs,carrick,young,evra,buttner to free up wages to help pay of debts quicker any suggestions for replacements please mate? Also what is your match prep set as please?:)

Well I am in the winter transfer window and operation put out the trash out is complete, I have completely re shaped the man united squad with new talent and halved the wage budget. How long it lasts before players ask for more money is to be seen. I am top by a point ahead of Tottenham.

Well I am in the winter transfer window and operation put out the trash out is complete, I have completely re shaped the man united squad with new talent and halved the wage budget. How long it lasts before players ask for more money is to be seen. I am top by a point ahead of Tottenham.
Who did you get rid of mate?

Who did you get rid of mate?

I got rid of carrick,scholes,giggs,nani,welbeck,cleaverly,buttner,evra,ferdinand,anderson,most of the reserves that are below 3 stars.To name a few lol

I wanted to start a empire of my own, and felt that i could get better players for the wages that we were paying for the above players, Scholes and Giggs are coming back as coaches, most of the players went to arsenal and Newcastle.
Ferdinand went to psg?
But my squad and team is so much better, wages are low and the players are beasting it.

I got rid of carrick,scholes,giggs,nani,welbeck,cleaverly,buttner,evra,ferdinand,anderson,most of the reserves that are below 3 stars.To name a few lol

I wanted to start a empire of my own, and felt that i could get better players for the wages that we were paying for the above players, Scholes and Giggs are coming back as coaches, most of the players went to arsenal and Newcastle.
Ferdinand went to psg?
But my squad and team is so much better, wages are low and the players are beasting it.
Sounds good mate will do same at end of first season, are you using this tactic? and who did you sign?:)

Ferdinand went to psg?

Who did you bring in?

I got rid of Scholes, Giggs, Lindegaard, Evans, Anderson, Cleverley, Fletcher, Hernandez, Welbeck, Nani, Macheda, Bebe and all the average ressies.

Brought in Kadu, Koke, Ward-Prowse, Herrera, Bale, Ademilson, Dzagoev. Need a few more, preferably defenders.

Sounds good mate will do same at end of first season, are you using this tactic? and who did you sign?:)

Yes its going well, The tactics I am using are kofloks goals galore at home and away I am using mite and magic,i have tweaked a few things but my laptop is at home so will have to post those tweaks later.

My signings for first season were - lars bender, Neymar (instalments),Alba Lb for Bayern,and moutinho (instalments)

In the Second season I brought - Ander Herrera (to replace Scholes) and Bale to replace gigs.

I have brought in a few other players, for various wonder kid list but the above are the main changes,I have also made changes to staff as this thread has suggested and still working on training.

The main game in the first two season is to get the debt down and also the wage budget, hopefully if rumours are true on this forum, man united often get taken over so looking forward to that J

Who did you bring in?

I got rid of Scholes, Giggs, Lindegaard, Evans, Anderson, Cleverley, Fletcher, Hernandez, Welbeck, Nani, Macheda, Bebe and all the average ressies.

Brought in Kadu, Koke, Ward-Prowse, Herrera, Bale, Ademilson, Dzagoev. Need a few more, preferably defenders.

Just gone a run after xmas 2014, my squad seems to be on top form, I have replaced vidic as captain, with Rooney and that seems to get the players more pumped up.

I brought Enriksen for Ajax, this is my last outlay, he was on transfer list and i got him for 9 million and sold cleverly for 10 to reading. So i see it as a win win.

Over the next couple of season i will focus on bringing talent through the ranks and man u into the black. Every time i seem to get a bit of money the board either expand the stadium of upgraded the facilities. So will wait and see what happens.

Has anybody been taken over yet? and also has anybody found any got background image packs?

Thanks Raikan007 !
Pls sussget tactics and fomations use home and away !!!

Back