An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide FM13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 701
  • Views Views 289K
I was considering making one of these for Arsenal. My FM computer is broken at the moment but we'll see.

View attachment 282327 Just quick update going well so far with tweaked tactic. Start of season revamped back room staff completely and got rid of any dead wood, sold anderson,evra,young and shed loads of reserve players and bought in bale 23m fellaini was swap for anderson and 7.5m and alaba for 16.5m to replace evra, also bought in some youngsters like sergi samper,alex grimaldo,denner,muralha,adam campbell,zakaria bakkali,timo werner.At end of first season will get rid of ferdie,carrick,vidic,rvp,fletcher.

View attachment 282327 Just quick update going well so far with tweaked tactic. Start of season revamped back room staff completely and got rid of any dead wood, sold anderson,evra,young and shed loads of reserve players and bought in bale 23m fellaini was swap for anderson and 7.5m and alaba for 16.5m to replace evra, also bought in some youngsters like sergi samper,alex grimaldo,denner,muralha,adam campbell,zakaria bakkali,timo werner.At end of first season will get rid of ferdie,carrick,vidic,rvp,fletcher.

Good to see you got rid of dead wood,team looks class mate and the results to,man city beat me to fellani,and a few other players,they are buying everybody i go for,but i still beat them 4-0 at old trafford and then 3-1 at their dive hole lol.

what staff did you bring in,and have you tried a director of football,i wthought i would and use hime to get rid of players and send younsters out on loan,its working realy well.

how do you guys set up training with United? how too setup individual training? let assistent take care of it? pre-season and in-season? and how do you set the coaches up? let assistent choose tasks or do it yourself? how about oposition instructions? anyone use any shouts with success? many questions here, all feedback appretiated :)

Last edited:
Good to see you got rid of dead wood,team looks class mate and the results to,man city beat me to fellani,and a few other players,they are buying everybody i go for,but i still beat them 4-0 at old trafford and then 3-1 at their dive hole lol.

what staff did you bring in,and have you tried a director of football,i wthought i would and use hime to get rid of players and send younsters out on loan,its working realy well.
I signed

Pete friar-physio
Antonio pintus-fitness
Valter di salvo-fitness
Ellio carravetta-fitness
Gian nicola bisciotti-fitness
Joop hiele-goalkeeping
Attilio lombardo-attacking
Rodolfo borrell-shooting
Then offered giggs n scholes coach jobs giggs is 5*fitness coach and scholes is 4*attacking coach,got rid of phealen and got in cruijff also employed Arnesen as director of football to sort out loans same as you working really well most of them gone to prem clubs or italian clubs and feeder clubs.

how do you guys set up training with United? how too setup individual training? let assistent take care of it? pre-season and in-season? and how do you set the coaches up? let assistent choose tasks or do it yourself? how about oposition instructions? anyone use any shouts with success? many questions here, all feedback appretiated :)
dont use any op inst,shouts are work ball in box and pass into space.

cheers craig! starting a new save, again! exited to see results with this tactic ( included suggested tweaks ) will update!!

View attachment 282336how about the training etc craig? and pointers on this? who does what etc? wich training in pre-season/in-season? pre.match?Yea i have made the changes Raikan suggested! So the tactic/line-up looks like this now! Wich roles to set for the staff like sportsdirector/director of football etc? I hired Arnesen..

Last edited:
cheers craig! starting a new save, again! exited to see results with this tactic ( included suggested tweaks ) will update!!
OK MAKE SURE YOU DO WHAT RAIKON SUGGESTED ON POST no20! this tactic will be a beast:)

Shouts are pass into space and work ball into box.

I will defiantly have a look at some of them staff is cruijff any good?

Arnesen is very good at his job, mite let him bring in some young players, he might find a gem, but i will have the last say weather to sign them or not.

I will defiantly have a look at some of them staff is cruijff any good?

Arnesen is very good at his job, mite let him bring in some young players, he might find a gem, but i will have the last say weather to sign them or not.
Ok mate all the staff are 4 and half or 5 star, cruijff is class mate best AM on game for me Arnesen doing good job loaning out players but when i add players as transfer targets for some reason keeps coming back saying i have failed due to clubs beeing to far away with the valuation of player.

who to take over for carrick? must it be someone like carrick to make to tactic work? or maybe put rooney down in that role...

craig, do you have attacking movement allways for match prep?

View attachment 282374

I think its safe to say that this tactic doesent work at all away from home! Ive lost 3 out of 3 away games! get destroyed by crosses and corners! destroyed!! I think for FM13 you simply cant use an attacking tactic away from home, againt anybody!

Back