An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide

What to do for 2016/2017 Season.
I don't feel like slamming down huge transfer fees since I have youth players that are now ready for first team.

Since Anderson left the company, I have been looking at bringing in Oscar since he would fit my squad.
Valencia is on his last year with the team since he turns 31 and his stats dropped due to injury and are not climbing back.
I also have a very selfish but talented but having problems settling winger which I don't feel like keeping, Xherdan Shaqire.

For next season this would be the squad

GK: De Gea, ter Stegen and Dodd (regen)
DR: Rafael, Sime, Rose (regen/mediocre)
DC: Tognozzi (regen), Jones, Smalling, Benitez (regen), Evans
DL: Bale, Digne, Lecoq (regen)
MC: Hamsik, Bertolacci, Simon (regen), Eustace (regen), Renato (regen)
AML: Di Maria, Lamela, Rodriguez
AMR: Nani, Valencia, Shaqiri, Carlotti (regen)
ST: Rooney, Hernandez, Welbeck, Leroux (regen), Simonsen (regen)

My Regens (H)

View attachment 264894View attachment 264896View attachment 264897View attachment 264898View attachment 264899View attachment 264900View attachment 264901View attachment 264902View attachment 264903View attachment 264895

I had a rollercoaster season as well but it makes it a little more exciting and less boring :)

Not sure if you read it right :p i said City had a 6 game losing streak not me.
10 wins on the trot ;)

Not sure if you read it right :p i said City had a 6 game losing streak not me.
10 wins on the trot ;)

Ah sorry, yes, well then we have the same City, they started losing cause Aguero and Silva were injured...

Dumb as a door **** I have been but if we can save the criticismen for another day, now I need some strategic advice.
I have made a few dumb dumb buys for United during the years but now with the start of 2016/2017 season I am making amends for this and I don't want to restart cause that would be the easy way of cleaning the record.

I bought Gareth Bale last season for £45 million, he played 26 games, 3 goals, 7 assist, 2 MoM and an Average Rating of 7.60. GREAT season for him but I don't really need him. Should I sell him and cash in on his current value or keep him?

I have more than enough Wingers; Valencia (he is 31), Di Maria, Lamela, Rodriguez, Oscar (plays CM), Hamsik (plays CM) and Nani.

Im trying to do the same as you, but Real Madrids dept instead. And Im wondering if you can sum up the most important points of how to doing it, even though it probebly is somewhere in this thread im too lazy to read it all :) thanks for the help man :)

Im trying to do the same as you, but Real Madrids dept instead. And Im wondering if you can sum up the most important points of how to doing it, even though it probebly is somewhere in this thread im too lazy to read it all :) thanks for the help man :)

How I got rid of stupid investments? :)

haha you're funny, unfortuantly I take my time with being a manager, my seasons don't speed up, they take time cause I play around a lot and try new things.

Anyway, to sell off dumb buys a few thumb rules work for me.
  1. Play the Player, don't go buying a replacement player and stop playing the player, the value of the player will drop and you will not go even or even a profit is unlikely. If you made a stupid buy play him at least 20 games per season so you can offload him at the end of the season. Key games maye use as a sub, if you are in the lead 3-0, play him.
  2. I try not to offload to many players or sign new players in the middle of the season since it can create instability and morale drops. If you are doing good in the middle of the season why would you offload or buy new players...
  3. Offer at 48 month installments at double value, works like a charm 75% of the time.
  4. If someone is interested in a player you really want to get rid of;
    1. Accepting any bid will give you face value of the player.
    2. Accepting only the right price will indicate that you want to make a profit.
  5. Most of the time setting no decided value on a player and playing him will create interest.
  6. If the player is 30+ the interest will decline if you set a high asking price.
  7. Stop being a pimp daddy on the transfer market, stop looking at the big names and make sure you sign a player that A. fits the need of your team and B. fits your playing style and strategy.
  8. Do not take everything everyone says about a player from the forums cause a player that is AMAZING for PSG can be worthless for Manchester United. Always Scout the player at least three teams and study the reports as well as player stats so you get a midfield that can pass, maybe long shots if you use that etc etc etc or a winger that can cross etc etc, all depends on your match strategy.
  9. To bring down Wages, offer higher sign on bonuses and keep the wage low, works everytime. If you want to be a real economic, calculate the sign on bonus in comparance to wage demand towards wage acceptance with higher sign on bonus. If you go in the + keeping sign on bonus high with a low wage then you are on right track, you want to make a profit. Also, before you sign a player, review the player's agent and you will realize right there if the signing will be a pain in the neck or fairly easy.
  10. Finally, try to find a spot for the player, signing a player, play him for one season, then selling him...The AI is not stupid...unless the player is a superstar, interest will be so so after one season.

I mean to like speed up the process of clearing the dept of Madrid, It says it wont be payed until 2029 but that abit too far for me. How can I repay bigger chunks of my dept.

This is kinda funny, now I am in season 2016/2017, this is for CL group play :)
Check out FC Kopenhamn and Schalke!
FC Twente won the Eredivisie and are still affiliated with United and now they play in CL, funny.

View attachment 267776

Pls Suggested me tactic home and away for man utd 2012/2013 have full transfer : Kawaga and RVP . Now i play FM 12.2.2

I mean to like speed up the process of clearing the dept of Madrid, It says it wont be payed until 2029 but that abit too far for me. How can I repay bigger chunks of my dept.

Sell Ronaldo and every player over 100k / week and turn Real Madrid into Barca and produce your own talent and buy cheap regens. This way you spend 100k/week on 5-6 different players instead of 1! I don't know if that will help your repayments though!

That won't make a difference to loan repayments as you pay a fixed amount monthly towards the loan so the only thing i could suggest is keep within your budgets