An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide

I have not tried the away version as the main tactic has been doing wonders for me at home and away :D

I was thinking of playing Giggs there but you're right, I should not change the formation because it has been working brilliantly thus far.

I will stick to my guns and let you know how it goes :p

I love the home tactic, got 60-40 in posession and it really looks like it's Barcelona who's playing.. One touch football. Love it :D

I just wanted to say thanks to raikan007 for these tactics. I dont follow them exactly but used them to tweak mine and it has saved my bacon.

I am now 30+ games in and have lost 2 and drawn 2 which isnt bad as I lost 1 and drew 1 in my first 5.

Thanks again for the tactics Raikan

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:(

I thought that I deserved a draw at the least. Oh well, I did play the game without Rooney, Hernandez, Valencia or Young.

I bought Varane as a replacment for Ferdinand.
I bought Ganso and m'vila to create a great CM.
After one season I bought Willian and Neymar. Luis-Guilherme as a replacement for De Gea!
I'm doing great and i won everything!
Line-up:

De Gea(Luis-Guilherme)
Rafael(Smalling, Fabio) Jones(Smalling, Varane) Vidic(Smalling, Varane) Evra(Fabio)
Paulo Henrique(Carrick) M'vila(Fletcher)
Nani(Young, Valencia) Rooney(Neymar, Paulo Henrique) Willian(Young, Valencia)
Cicharito(Neymar, Rooney, Berbatov, Welbeck)

Great Line-up, you should trie it!

I'M BACK (Got my new Pc)

Hi all ive managed to rescue my Man Utd save:D from my old pc(which blow up) took the hard-drive out and got some equipment to read the hard-drive to see if that still worked and it did so its either the motherboard/power supply that blew.....

Any way back on topic......Here are some screen shots of how my season going so far...(follows on from the same save where i posted screen shots earlier in this thread)....:D
View attachment 202860View attachment 202861View attachment 202862View attachment 202863View attachment 202864View attachment 202865View attachment 202866

Can someone post all the best training roles for each coach as Im too lazy to do that myself? :p
Im using all the same coaches as in the Raikan's guide.

Screen-shots of how my first season went...

Went really well:D untill champo league final and then it wasn't are day:(...
Take a look for yourself's...
View attachment 202915View attachment 202932View attachment 202931View attachment 202930View attachment 202929View attachment 202928View attachment 202927View attachment 202926View attachment 202925View attachment 202924View attachment 202923View attachment 202922View attachment 202921View attachment 202920View attachment 202919View attachment 202918View attachment 202917View attachment 202916View attachment 202933

And also thankyou Raikan:D for these tactics i use 'might n magi'c most of season till around mid March then i used 'short n sweet' for home games and 'might n magic' for away games with away shouts mate and they worked a TREAT:D....

Gone start a new Man Utd save now with more leagues and players loaded from start and follow your coaches guide and also use both the tactics on the OP:D...

So all help and ideas on players would help guys....

Screen-shots of how my first season went...

Went really well:D untill champo league final and then it wasn't are day:(...
Take a look for yourself's...
View attachment 202915View attachment 202932View attachment 202931View attachment 202930View attachment 202929View attachment 202928View attachment 202927View attachment 202926View attachment 202925View attachment 202924View attachment 202923View attachment 202922View attachment 202921View attachment 202920View attachment 202919View attachment 202918View attachment 202917View attachment 202916View attachment 202933

And also thankyou Raikan:D for these tactics i use 'might n magi'c most of season till around mid March then i used 'short n sweet' for home games and 'might n magic' for away games with away shouts mate and they worked a TREAT:D....

Gone start a new Man Utd save now with more leagues and players loaded from start and follow your coaches guide and also use both the tactics on the OP:D...

So all help and ideas on players would help guys....
Unlucky on that CL Final, but a good season overall.
I started a new game with ton of leagues myself and so far I beat City in the CS 2-0 and got a demolishing 3-0 win over Wigan, who made only 1 shot towards goal.

Yes it just wasn't my teams day Zaffarano..

But i cant complain.... And yes i only had the english,spanish leagues loaded with a large DB but gonna load up several leagues with a large DB and hopefully do as well or better than before:p

So Im almost into half a season and top of the league, but Im concerned that my team is underperforming and my defence has been poor throughout, as most of my games end with a 1-1 draw or a close 2-1 victory and i rarely get clean sheets, so I hope to play this 1st season through and start making big chances in the 2nd.

So Im almost into half a season and top of the league, but Im concerned that my team is underperforming and my defence has been poor throughout, as most of my games end with a 1-1 draw or a close 2-1 victory and i rarely get clean sheets, so I hope to play this 1st season through and start making big chances in the 2nd.
My fears became real after I suffered a quite abysmal 3-0 loss to West Brom with the team stopped playing completely.

My fears became real after I suffered a quite abysmal 3-0 loss to West Brom with the team stopped playing completely.

In my first season that happened to me. I was beating all the tough teams getting on runs of ten wins, then losing to ***** teams. I lost to wolves 3-1 and west brom 2-1. I now have changed the way I conduct press conferences and it's working alot better.

Half way through my second season I'm on 53 points and have a 15 point lead lol!

All i did was stop being so confident in conferences and team talks to make sure the team don't get over confident :)

I'm in my second season with Manchester United.

On for a record breaking 106 points if I keep up my form. Haven't dropped a point in 15 games and haven't lost all season. Anyone beaten 106 points?

I'm in my second season with Manchester United.

On for a record breaking 106 points if I keep up my form. Haven't dropped a point in 15 games and haven't lost all season. Anyone beaten 106 points?
yeah, me :) lol, first season!

201308d1320309526-angels-approach-managing-devils-manchester-united-guide-barclays-premier-league-overview_-stages-.png

fantastic results guys :) glad to see you salvaged your save Dave, really unlucky in the ECL, 64% possession vs Barca and a red card.... what tactic did you use for the Final?

Zaff, I suggest getting more involved with the players, taking team talks, press conferences and motivating and disciplining your players more! if a key player gets a low rating of anything less than 6.5 you need to have a talk with them, anything below 6.1 warn them officially etc etc....

yeah, me :) lol, first season!

201308d1320309526-angels-approach-managing-devils-manchester-united-guide-barclays-premier-league-overview_-stages-.png

Wow Raikan, what tactic did you use throughout the season?

I am about to play my last game of the season, against Madrid in the Champions League Final. Really nervous as I desperately want to win so that I can meet my goals for United and maybe resign or start a new save.

it was the Short and Sweet for home games and the Might and Magic for away games :)

good luck

fantastic results guys :) glad to see you salvaged your save Dave, really unlucky in the ECL, 64% possession vs Barca and a red card.... what tactic did you use for the Final?

Zaff, I suggest getting more involved with the players, taking team talks, press conferences and motivating and disciplining your players more! if a key player gets a low rating of anything less than 6.5 you need to have a talk with them, anything below 6.1 warn them officially etc etc....

Hi mate yes had a reaaly good season:).... I used the 'short n sweet' tactic until Evra got sent off...As that tactic is what i used in the Fa Cup final....

Think im gonna carry on with this save for a few more season and see how it goes...Keep you guys informed:)

My first season: Won the Community Shield, Barclays Premier League, Carling Cup and Uefa Champions League..

Man United 84
Chelsea 84

Im lucky i scored so many goals.. And i won the Champions League final agains Chelsea (4-2)
Signings 2011: Christian Eriksen, Marc-Andre ter Stegen, Nikao..
Signings 2012: So far i've sign Lucas Moura, one of the greatest tallents in the game and i sign Gabriel Araujo..

Thx for me