An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide

raikan, i have a small question, why can´t i find your new staff member ? i cant find ze mario, patricia lague, flavio, and others,

raikan, i have a small question, why can´t i find your new staff member ? i cant find ze mario, patricia lague, flavio, and others,

Have you got the Brazilian league loaded up as some staff members and players dont load up if there nation there in is not loaded up..

Hope this as helped

These are some screen shots as my season is getting worse:'(
Im using 'might n magic' and 'short n sweet' tactics and i no for a fact its not the tactics as in my last Utd save i won everything apart from the CL which i lost in final to Barca 3-0... I did put screenshots of my last save on this thread earyler....
View attachment 203650View attachment 203664View attachment 203663View attachment 203662View attachment 203661View attachment 203660View attachment 203659View attachment 203658View attachment 203657View attachment 203656View attachment 203655View attachment 203654View attachment 203653View attachment 203652View attachment 203651View attachment 203665

I'm coming up to the the January transfer window and im thinking of signing Hulk and Cavani an maybe Fellaini if i can raise the funds maybe my board might help:).

So as you can see im not having a good time at moment and i was thinking of RETIRING:'( of just grin an bear it till end of season and possibly face the sack:'(...I hope i can turn it round and i would like you guys/raikan for some ideas or help please:)

Have you got the Brazilian league loaded up as some staff members and players dont load up if there nation there in is not loaded up..

Hope this as helped

aa, Thanks mate !

These are some screen shots as my season is getting worse:'(
Im using 'might n magic' and 'short n sweet' tactics and i no for a fact its not the tactics as in my last Utd save i won everything apart from the CL which i lost in final to Barca 3-0... I did put screenshots of my last save on this thread earyler....

I'm coming up to the the January transfer window and im thinking of signing Hulk and Cavani an maybe Fellaini if i can raise the funds maybe my board might help:).

So as you can see im not having a good time at moment and i was thinking of RETIRING:'( of just grin an bear it till end of season and possibly face the sack:'(...I hope i can turn it round and i would like you guys/raikan for some ideas or help please:)

Teamtalk and your comments with journalists, is that working out well?

I am so freaking unlucky with the schedule:
Arsenal Away - Norwich Home - Inter Away - Chelsea Away - Inter Home - Man City Away.
6 games in 2 weeks, my players are dead tired and my CL and PL campaign is in danger now.

Teamtalk and your comments with journalists, is that working out well?

Yes i think so my team talks are getting the players motivate and happy and ive now left Mike P in charge of the media

Unlucky Zaffarano ive just got Shakter in knockouts and im 3rd in league 6points behind city 2nd n spurs 1st(with a game in hand)..

But my league form is hit and miss ive just won Arsenal4-0 at home then drew 0-0 with the Swans at home and had 71% poss..

Last edited:
I am so freaking unlucky with the schedule:
Arsenal Away - Norwich Home - Inter Away - Chelsea Away - Inter Home - Man City Away.
6 games in 2 weeks, my players are dead tired and my CL and PL campaign is in danger now.
There goes my CL, abysmal finishing and injuries....great!

January

Hi all...
Well still not preforming in top gear yet but hey thats like the real United...

So ive signed Hulk and sold Nani to Arsenal as he was unhappy and disrupting the team and i also managed to pick up Luuk de Jong for £2m... I asked my board to try and sign Cavani and they Accepted:) but i did ask them to try and get me either Neymar or Hazard and they said NO:(...

So here are a few SS
View attachment 203702View attachment 203703View attachment 203704View attachment 203705View attachment 203706

Hi all...
Well still not preforming in top gear yet but hey thats like the real United...

So ive signed Hulk and sold Nani to Arsenal as he was unhappy and disrupting the team and i also managed to pick up Luuk de Jong for £2m... I asked my board to try and sign Cavani and they Accepted:) but i did ask them to try and get me either Neymar or Hazard and they said NO:(...

So here are a few SS
View attachment 203702View attachment 203703View attachment 203704View attachment 203705View attachment 203706

Wow that's going bad lol! Still that's half the fun, working out how you can improve etc :) I'm managing with United myself :) Good luck!

keep on with it Dave, as long as you qualify for Champions League you will be fine! City, Tottenham are farking difficult to beat for some reason! I also suggest taking press conferences yourself, team talks and really start warning players when they perform badly! I do this everytime a players underperforms, he comes back the next week and kicks ***!

what match prep are you using? go back to teamwork or attacking movements! change the S&S tempo to quicker as well....

Good luck bud :)

Starting to lose interest in my game. Plugging and playing a tactic is starting to feel monotonous :/

I want to try and create a tactic with the TC but just do not know how to for the life of me. I keep trying to use the default TC 424 and I do win a few games but then lose like 0-4 away to Wolves.

Can anyone offer any advice?

hey Shiraz, ok :) start a new game but not with United! mess around making a tacitc for that team and as well as one for your new Utd save! I normally wait for the offical .3 patch to come out and start a new Utd save again at that time :)

manage a club in a different league, it forces you to look for different players, bargains, different tactics etc etc :)

try the likes of:

Dynamo Kiev, Dnipro, CSKA, Rosenborg, Gladbach, Freiburg

I like the sound of that Raikan! CSKA seems good and so does Dynamo Kiev.

I will pick one of them when I get home later :D

With regards to tactics, I just do not know what options to choose when creating one. Or what roles/duties to choose.

What is the most basic way you would use to create a tactic without doing any PI's initially? After selecting the most suitable formation, I am at a loss regarding what to do.

I do not have a specific style of play that I want to implement other than it being tight at the back like your tactics :p

pretty much this Shiraz :)

My opinion, if i may..

Most of the time, when creating tactic, u already know how ur team will play.

-The best way is to choose formation from the default tactic (if not available, pick one the nearest and drag 1 or 2 players to suit ur formation, but not advisable).
-Next is to setup team instructions.
-Then choose the role to assign each player (or leave it as default).
-Do not change player's instructions yet (leave it as default).
-As ur game progress, tweak it by analyzing how ur team play their matches.

One thing i learn from FM12 is, the simpler ur tactic the better it will be.. Cheers...

you can also auto assign roles from your *** manager :) set yourself a good few friendlies to mess around with but make sure they dont tire either :)

good luck!