Ancelotti - Arsenal are scared of Drogba!

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 3K

Will Drogba score against Arsenal Monday?

• Yes

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they be scared of him? He spend half the game flopping around on the ground... <)

Why would they be scared of him? He spend half the game flopping around on the ground... <)

because he has scored 13 goals in 12 games against them thats why. And that was the Drogba of 2 years ago he has packed in the diving.

Yeah I know. He still does it an awful lot though, from what I have seen anyway.

Flopping around or not Drogba's goalscoring record vs. Arsenal is lethal. You can't afford to give the Drog a chance.

Drogba is **** thats why he ended up playing for CXhelsea not any of the real big hitters ie Manchester United, i know clubs in Scotland with a better history, you could write Chelseas history on a piece of toilet roll and still have room..............i hope he stays with them till he retires as i really believe it will be another nothing season, so that means they have had one good season in the club 100 and odd year history lol what a club

Yeah I know. He still does it an awful lot though, from what I have seen anyway.

Not any more trust me, he stopped all his bad shananagins when we got knocked out the CL by Barcelona 2 seasons ago when he got caught swearing to the cameras.

he's a good player, somehow better against Arsenal than any other team. He will get a hat-trick on Monday :)

Drogba is **** thats why he ended up playing for CXhelsea not any of the real big hitters ie Manchester United, i know clubs in Scotland with a better history, you could write Chelseas history on a piece of toilet roll and still have room..............i hope he stays with them till he retires as i really believe it will be another nothing season, so that means they have had one good season in the club 100 and odd year history lol what a club

What the same Drogba that scored the winner at Old Trafford last season??? And the same Drogba that scored an extra time winner at Wembley against Man Utd in 2007. Difference is we are making history now so say all you like. And Chelsea not being a big hitter??? Haha you really are full of ****.

I cant be full of **** if you actually look at Chelseas club history and from what i see not many Premier league titles and not one champiuons league win so tell me im speaking **** now............you just stick to winning the carling cup lol

I cant be full of **** if you actually look at Chelseas club history and from what i see not many Premier league titles and not one champiuons league win so tell me im speaking **** now............you just stick to winning the carling cup lol

Like i said we are making history. So what about all the teams that haven't even played in the PremierLeague are they **** aswell?? And we prefer winning the FA Cup to the League Cup.

History has to start somwhere. What are you on about? Won the Prem last year.

And as for the scottland thing, although irrelivant, the Chelsea of the last few years would **** on that league in general

I'm actually quite enjoying the mind games going on in the league this year. It's like a primary school playground XD

This thread can only go badly.

He'll score, but hopefully Arsenal win. Of course, if they don't deal with Cole, they've had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back