Ancelotti - Arsenal are scared of Drogba!

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 3K

Will Drogba score against Arsenal Monday?

• Yes

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
History has to start somwhere. What are you on about? Won the Prem last year.

And as for the scottland thing, although irrelivant, the Chelsea of the last few years would **** on that league in general

lol oh i forgot they won a title last year ( snigger) better watch out , anyhow should be ok if they play sunderland every week

No, he hasn't.

He's over-rated.

Over-rated??? Honestly??? Steven Gerrard has dived to win more penaltys than Drogba has for Chelsea and that is a fact. Drogba has only won 2 penaltys for Chelsea and both of them were not dives.

Drogba hardly plays well against Arsenal anyway, he just gets lucky and scores a fluke goal or an easy tap in or a free kick. We aren't scared of him, just don't know how to handle him properly

lol oh i forgot they won a title last year ( snigger) better watch out , anyhow should be ok if they play sunderland every week

And 04-05 and 05-06

Bunch of FA cups and league cups and community shields....

What the same Drogba that scored the winner at Old Trafford last season??? And the same Drogba that scored an extra time winner at Wembley against Man Utd in 2007. Difference is we are making history now so say all you like. And Chelsea not being a big hitter??? Haha you really are full of ****.
Anybody could see his winner at OT last season was offside

I say 'anybody' but i'm not taking into account the blue tint on your glasses

On topic, Drogba murders Arsenal everytime they meet and i cant see arsenal winning this game

Drogba hardly plays well against Arsenal anyway, he just gets lucky and scores a fluke goal or an easy tap in or a free kick. We aren't scared of him, just don't know how to handle him properly

Seriously what is it with some people today, i thought it was xmas eve not deluded day. Drogba absolutely tares Arsenal appart every time and that is a fact.

He may score, but that doesn't guarantee the result.

before i clicked on this thread i thought if a member has made this, its gotta be you!

the drogba stats against arsenal thing is a known fact, its not as if its anything new...

and this could have easily been talked about in the match thread.

Over-rated??? Honestly??? Steven Gerrard has dived to win more penaltys than Drogba has for Chelsea and that is a fact. Drogba has only won 2 penaltys for Chelsea and both of them were not dives.

Bollocks.

And as for the second comment, that is because the refs have seen his dives are dives and not given the penalty. That doesn't prove he's not a diver.

Anybody could see his winner at OT last season was offside

I say 'anybody' but i'm not taking into account the blue tint on your glasses

On topic, Drogba murders Arsenal everytime they meet and i cant see arsenal winning this game

When did i say it wasen't offside putting words in my mouth there??? it was the linesman's fault not Drogba's.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Bollocks.

And as for the second comment, that is because the refs have seen his dives are dives and not given the penalty. That doesn't prove he's not a diver.

That is a fact, Gerrard dosen't get slated when he dives because he is English. Drogba has cleaned up his act and anyone who actually knows anything about football can see that.

That is a fact, Gerrard dosen't get slated when he dives because he is English. Drogba has cleaned up his act and anyone who actually knows anything about football can see that.

Being Scottish, I have no qualms about slating Gerrard if he dives, but I've never witnessed him do it. Anyone who knows about football can see it? So you're the only person in the Britain that knows about football?

CJACKO11 said:
When did i say it wasen't offside putting words in my mouth there??? it was the linesman's fault not Drogba's.
Easy.To.Wind.Up.

CJACKO11 said:
agreed Gerrard is absolute filth - ask any Sheff United fan - he dives so that he can take the pen and be the apple of scouse eyes - scum. and also carragher yanking people to the floor and getting away with it at the other end of the pitch

Being Scottish, I have no qualms about slating Gerrard if he dives, but I've never witnessed him do it. Anyone who knows about football can see it? So you're the only person in the Britain that knows about football?

I can think of 1 at the top of my head, Liverpool vs Sheff United 1st game of the season in 2006 i believe. He dived to win a penalty late on to earn Liverpool a point. These things im saying are the truth not just from my mouth.

Oh come on Cj that is a biased comment that Steven Gerrard dives for more penalties than Drogba, you hate Steven Gerrard more than any other in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back