Ancelotti - Arsenal are scared of Drogba!

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 3K

Will Drogba score against Arsenal Monday?

• Yes

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one likes Chelsea because of the financial backing we had not because of me.

No untrue totally! I like many of the Chelsea members on this site, they are level headed, objective people with a sense of reasoning and decency. And for a matter of fact i have never minded Chelsea, they were lucky to get what they've got, but that's life.

You are a minority of imbeciles out there that create this Chelsea hate that doesn't exist, except for pure footballing reasons.

No untrue totally! I like many of the Chelsea members on this site, they are level headed, objective people with a sense of reasoning and decency. And for a matter of fact i have never minded Chelsea, they were lucky to get what they've got, but that's life.

You are a minority of imbeciles out there that create this Chelsea hate that doesn't exist, except for pure footballing reasons.

So there is a hatred then?? Every man and his dog knows Chelsea became a real media hate when we started spending money. But if you think differently thats your perogative.

are the mods offline? on topic though arsenal have nothing to fear with drogba off form atm, he may have a lethal record against them but he is still playing poor

are the mods offline? on topic though arsenal have nothing to fear with drogba off form atm, he may have a lethal record against them but he is still playing poor

Yer he has, but he did look good in our last game the 2nd half v Spurs.

So there is a hatred then?? Every man and his dog knows Chelsea became a real media hate when we started spending money. But if you think differently thats your perogative.

No, not perogative, OPINION. I don't dislike Chelsea because of their money, I don't envy them for their money, I don't hate them for their money, I dislike them because of morons like you, who try to brainweash all of us into believing the hot air that comes out of your mouths. Also, I have a severe dislike for Drogba and Anelka, Drogba because of his attitude, Anelka because of his attitude and the way he ****** clubs about in the past.

No, not perogative, OPINION. I don't dislike Chelsea because of their money, I don't envy them for their money, I don't hate them for their money, I dislike them because of morons like you, who try to brainweash all of us into believing the hot air that comes out of your mouths. Also, I have a severe dislike for Drogba and Anelka, Drogba because of his attitude, Anelka because of his attitude and the way he ****** clubs about in the past.

Ok fair enough.

I dont think arsenal are "scared" of him, he just has a good record against them. Hence the reason why arsenal need a decent centre-back. They need a tank to try and deal with the likes of drogba. Naldo of werder Bremen fits the bill IMO. Or Samba.

Quit the girly Immature arguing too lads ;)

I dont think arsenal are "scared" of him, he just has a good record against them. Hence the reason why arsenal need a decent centre-back. They need a tank to try and deal with the likes of drogba. Naldo of werder Bremen fits the bill IMO. Or Samba.

Quit the girly Immature arguing too lads ;)

Exactly.

Drogba is **** thats why he ended up playing for CXhelsea not any of the real big hitters ie Manchester United, i know clubs in Scotland with a better history, you could write Chelseas history on a piece of toilet roll and still have room..............i hope he stays with them till he retires as i really believe it will be another nothing season, so that means they have had one good season in the club 100 and odd year history lol what a club

i could not agree with you more mate ;)

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

I cant be full of **** if you actually look at Chelseas club history and from what i see not many Premier league titles and not one champiuons league win so tell me im speaking **** now............you just stick to winning the carling cup lol

again i could not agree with you more mate ;)

its christmas, for once can we not have a ridiculous argumentative thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back