Ancelotti - Arsenal are scared of Drogba!

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 3K

Will Drogba score against Arsenal Monday?

• Yes

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never stated you were deluded i said some people are deluded. Not once did i quote you as deluded. From Carl.

You clearly replied to his comment, stop digging.

I think your narrow minded but i don't go on about it.

Think what you like, Im not the one with the awful reputation on this site. I always look at things from a neutral perspective, unlike some with a blue flag flying high up their backside.

Of course we ******* are.
He always destroys us, why should be different now. Even more looking our current pair of centre backs.

Wait, is this the same talismanic Drogba who has scored 2 goals in 9 games, and one was a penalty?

You clearly replied to his comment, stop digging.

Think what you like, Im not the one with the awful reputation on this site. I always look at things from a neutral perspective, unlike some with a blue flag flying high up their backside.

The flags on my wall actually, i dont swing that way.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Wait, is this the same talismanic Drogba who has scored 2 goals in 9 games, and one was a penalty?

Just incase you have forgotten the thread is about Drogba vs Arsenal. Not the Drogba of recent time who has been playing with malaria.

Just incase you have forgotten the thread is about Drogba vs Arsenal. Not the Drogba of recent time who has been playing with malaria.

Didn't know he had malaria :S but if he has been, why will he be any better against Arsenal. He's and enigma, IMHO.

The flags on my wall actually, i dont swing that way.

I wasn't talking in terms of sexuality.

You just clearly cant call other people deluded just because they disagree with your blurred opinion. We can all be guilty of it when it concerns our own team. But literally anyone that has slightly disagreed with Drogba being high and mighty, and you have either bit back immediately because you disagree or insult them.

This is a forum, people have different opinions, if your going to create a thread at least let people give their own view on it!

CJACKO for the biggest troll of them all (Along with Scott) I can't believe how easy that was for Scott1974 there to provoke a reaction from you. He went fishing and caught a biggie, hook, line and sinker.

Didn't know he had malaria :S but if he has been, why will he be any better against Arsenal. He's and enigma, IMHO.

Because of his past against Arsenal and the fact he scored and looked back to his near best in our last game.

I wasn't talking in terms of sexuality.

You just clearly cant call other people deluded just because they disagree with your blurred opinion. We can all be guilty of it when it concerns our own team. But literally anyone that has slightly disagreed with Drogba being high and mighty, and you have either bit back immediately because you disagree or insult them.

This is a forum, people have different opinions, if your going to create a thread at least let people give their own view on it!

I know people have their own views and i fully accept that. But when people start saying he is over-rated and he still throws himself around when i know its not true i will attack that.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

CJACKO for the biggest troll of them all (Along with Scott) I can't believe how easy that was for Scott1974 there to provoke a reaction from you. He went fishing and caught a biggie, hook, line and sinker.

Difference is i like the reaction, if you can take it then why not give it.

Because of his past against Arsenal and the fact he scored and looked back to his near best in our last game.

I know people have their own views and i fully accept that. But when people start saying he is over-rated and he still throws himself around when i know its not true i will attack that.

He does still misbehave on the field, and he is over-rated, IMHO and in many other people's opinion, again it's all about opinions and there is no need to attack someone for their opinion. That's what's known by many as 'bullying'.

And as for the reaction thing I just saw, that proves how much of a moron you really are.

Then why the **** have you been talking about Gerrard?! Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Difference is i like the reaction, if you can take it then why not give it.

This is the most deluded thing I have ever read. You quite clearly can't take it as shown by your reaction on this thread. All you've done is shown yourself to be one of the most arrogant, bias and narrow-minded people I've had the mispleasure of talking to.

He does still misbehave on the field, and he is over-rated, IMHO and in many other people's opinion, again it's all about opinions and there is no need to attack someone for their opinion. That's what's known by many as 'bullying'.

And as for the reaction thing I just saw, that proves how much of a moron you really are.

Oh no, please don't write horrible things about me. grow up.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Then why the **** have you been talking about Gerrard?! Hypocrisy at it's finest.

This is the most deluded thing I have ever read. You quite clearly can't take it as shown by your reaction on this thread. All you've done is shown yourself to be one of the most arrogant, bias and narrow-minded people I've had the mispleasure of talking to.

I can take it, i just give it back and people cant take that. And for the record im not too fond of you either.

Oh no, please don't write horrible things about me. grow up.

Grow up? Me, grow up? Why don't you try it, you that verbally abuses and personally insults anyone who dares criticise your beloved Didier. This is why no-one likes Chelsea, because of idiots like you.

You don't accept it, you argue it EVERY time.
Attack, what are you going on about... this isn't a rap battle.

He does throw himself around, he is a cheating wining pansy. BUT he has significant ability and no one can deny him that.

You do realise you are never going to convince anyone to your opinion or views if you "attack" them as you put it. If anything your just going to push them to the opposite end of the scale. If you took on what people said instead of jumping the gun and intelligently gave points against it, you would get further.

For this very reason you get shot down so much by the mod's and regular members of this site. How many times is it going to take until you learn how to discuss things properly?!

Grow up? Me, grow up? Why don't you try it, you that verbally abuses and personally insults anyone who dares criticise your beloved Didier. This is why no-one likes Chelsea, because of idiots like you.

No one likes Chelsea because of the financial backing we had not because of me.

You don't accept it, you argue it EVERY time.
Attack, what are you going on about... this isn't a rap battle.

He does throw himself around, he is a cheating wining pansy. BUT he has significant ability and no one can deny him that.

You do realise you are never going to convince anyone to your opinion or views if you "attack" them as you put it. If anything your just going to push them to the opposite end of the scale. If you took on what people said instead of jumping the gun and intelligently gave points against it, you would get further.

For this very reason you get shot down so much by the mod's and regular members of this site. How many times is it going to take until you learn how to discuss things properly?!

I am discussing, people have their views and im saying what i think and countering them what is wrong with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back