Ancelotti - Arsenal are scared of Drogba!

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 3K

Will Drogba score against Arsenal Monday?

• Yes

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being Scottish, I have no qualms about slating Gerrard if he dives, but I've never witnessed him do it. Anyone who knows about football can see it? So you're the only person in the Britain that knows about football?

Easy.To.Wind.Up.

agreed Gerrard is absolute filth - ask any Sheff United fan - he dives so that he can take the pen and be the apple of scouse eyes - scum. and also carragher yanking people to the floor and getting away with it at the other end of the pitch

Thank you for bringing that up. And in not wound up at all, infact im pretty laid back today.

I can think of 1 at the top of my head, Liverpool vs Sheff United 1st game of the season in 2006 i believe. He dived to win a penalty late on to earn Liverpool a point. These things im saying are the truth not just from my mouth.

As I said, I have never witnessed Gerrard dive, but I see Drogba do it all the time, even now. He is just a very unpleasant little man.

It's not as if Drogba plays out of his skin against Arsenal every time, he just scores against them a lot, and he's a striker so he's doing his job, it's nothing amazing, also why would Arsenal be scared...? They have Chamakh and Bendtner.. world class strikers right there.

Oh come on Cj that is a biased comment that Steven Gerrard dives for more penalties than Drogba, you hate Steven Gerrard more than any other in the world.

I don't hate Gerrard at all and you couldnt be more wrong. I am an England fan first and even have a England shirt with Gerrard on the back. The comment about Gerrard winning more penaltys than Drogba is a fact not just somthing iv decided today. Drogba has only won 2 penaltys for Chelsea and one of them was this season at home against Spartak Moscow in which he was hacked down if you remember.

It's not as if Drogba plays out of his skin against Arsenal every time, he just scores against them a lot, and he's a striker so he's doing his job, it's nothing amazing, also why would Arsenal be scared...? They have Chamakh and Bendtner.. world class strikers right there.

How is that not amazing??? If scoring isen't enough if you watch the whole games you will see he always comes out on top in the battles. Honestly some people really are deluded.

Fair enough, now I can say Gerrard is a pretty bad diver. But still, my opinion stands that Drogba is the biggest diver I have ever laid yes on. He dives, moans, complains and swears when he doesn't get his own way, it's like he's 7 years old.

Fair enough, now I can say Gerrard is a pretty bad diver. But still, my opinion stands that Drogba is the biggest diver I have ever laid yes on. He dives, moans, complains and swears when he doesn't get his own way, it's like he's 7 years old.
worse than CR7?

Whether Drogba dives or not, his best performances always seem to come against Arsenal

Like i said having the privilage to watch every Chelsea game in the last 10 years i can say Drogba's attitude has greatly changed in the last year or so after the Barcelona semi final and i know that for a fact.

Like i said having the privilage to watch every Chelsea game in the last 10 years i can say Drogba's attitude has greatly changed in the last year or so after the Barcelona semi final and i know that for a fact.

He still dives and moans quite regularly, from what I've seen.

You have been wrong once already in this thread so that tells me quite alot.

How have I been wrong? Just because you are blinded by your club you seem to think you are always right, and I've seen it before in all kinds of threads. Reality Check: sometimes, you can be wrong! :O

It's all opinions, and for you to say I'm wrong just shows how arrogant, horrible and big headed you are.

How have I been wrong? Just because you are blinded by your club you seem to think you are always right, and I've seen it before in all kinds of threads. Reality Check: sometimes, you can be wrong! :O

It's all opinions, and for you to say I'm wrong just shows how arrogant, horrible and big headed you are.

You were wrong in saying Gerrard dosen't dive!!! Like i said i see much more of Chelsea than you do so surely my opinion counts more than yours. Im not big headed infact its quite opposite, i like to back my opinions up with facts to prove im right simple as that. I might be horrible but i take that as a compliment. Merry Xmas to you too.

You were wrong in saying Gerrard dosen't dive!!! Like i said i see much more of Chelsea than you do so surely my opinion counts more than yours. Im not big headed infact its quite opposite, i like to back my opinions up with facts to prove im right simple as that. I might be horrible but i take that as a compliment. Merry Xmas to you too.

I said I haven't witnessed Gerrard diving, not that he didn't.
Well, no it doesn't count more than mine, a ridiculous statement which again shows your arrogance.
Third sentence = contradiction, and you haven't proven you're right, I see no proof to say Drogba isn't doing this anymore
And a wee bit of sarcasm at the end. You're ever so witty. :wub:

I said I haven't witnessed Gerrard diving, not that he didn't.
Well, no it doesn't count more than mine, a ridiculous statement which again shows your arrogance.
Third sentence = contradiction, and you haven't proven you're right, I see no proof to say Drogba isn't doing this anymore
And a wee bit of sarcasm at the end. You're ever so witty. :wub:

How does it show arrogance its just plain simple, i watch Chelsea alot more than you so my view would be more clear than yours, its not hard.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

He may score, but that doesn't guarantee the result.

before i clicked on this thread i thought if a member has made this, its gotta be you!

the drogba stats against arsenal thing is a known fact, its not as if its anything new...

and this could have easily been talked about in the match thread.

Someones got to make Chelsea threads.

How does it show arrogance its just plain simple, i watch Chelsea alot more than you so my view would be more clear than yours, its not hard.

No, you said you're opinion counts more than mines does, that is such an arrogant thing to say.

It shows bias actually. You are one of the most narrow minded people on this forum!
Your view is hardly "more clear" its less clear because of the extreme bias you show to every topic involving Chelsea.

How is that not amazing??? If scoring isen't enough if you watch the whole games you will see he always comes out on top in the battles. Honestly some people really are deluded.

Excuse my Carl, I don't wish to be called deluded, just because a striker scores a good ratio of goals against one club, it doesn't give him a God like status, I never once criticised Drogba and I don't feel it was necessary for you to insult me personally..

No, you said you're opinion counts more than mines does, that is such an arrogant thing to say.

Maybe so but true.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Excuse my Carl, I don't wish to be called deluded, just because a striker scores a good ratio of goals against one club, it doesn't give him a God like status, I never once criticised Drogba and I don't feel it was necessary for you to insult me personally..

I never stated you were deluded i said some people are deluded. Not once did i quote you as deluded. From Carl.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

It shows bias actually. You are one of the most narrow minded people on this forum!
Your view is hardly "more clear" its less clear because of the extreme bias you show to every topic involving Chelsea.

I think your narrow minded but i don't go on about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back