View attachment 987850

View attachment 209280

View attachment 209279

Angry isn't the word.

I ******* blew my top at the lads today. Going into half time 3-0 up and to draw a game 3-3 at any level is criminal. I brought off Auba as he had managed a hat-trick already and looked absolutely knackered, we thought the game was won and sat back and just let West Ham come at us.

I've told the lads how disappointed I am and will have them with the fitness coach tomorrow doing laps of the training ground, It's sent me home in a really foul mood and I hope we don't come to rue this in the return leg.

View attachment 209275

View attachment 209274

View attachment 209273

Although he's gone and joined one of our rival's I'm delighted for him. He's been an amazing coach for us and installed confidence into players and been vital on the training ground. Gladbach are getting one **** of a great manager and we followed my argreement when he signed that should he be offered a managers job I would relieve him of his duties. I'm sure we will clash in the future and it won't be so friendly. All the best, my friend.

Loving this so far mate, missed a trick not signing Del Piero though :p

Loving this so far mate, missed a trick not signing Del Piero though :p

Managing to pump out the updates with me not being at work! Yeah that's true could have been a perfect tutor for Yuri Mamute haha.

Great story, it's always a tough one taking Munich off the top, buy you'll get there within the next season or two. Great layout.

View attachment 987870

View attachment 209262

View attachment 209261

We can look forward to another Semi-Final!! Far superior to West Ham today, I had studied the first game and realised that they was weak in the full back area with Joey O'Brien and Carl Jenkinson. We managed to exploit these tactics and it worked a joy for us, we had the away goals so we knew that West Ham would have to come here to Germany and try beat us anyway.

We are a few steps away from a final but we must keep our intensity up and not let our performances drop!

Up Der BVB!

View attachment 209236

View attachment 209235

View attachment 209234

THATS IT! We've booked our ticket in the final.

We just needed to play our game today and avoid slip-ups; we did. The young players have been given a chance and they have got us here, it's just a backlog of injuries and it's forced us to perhaps play first teamers. Even though he was pushed out wide Auba got a brace today and sent us through to the final. Who awaits us?

View attachment 987933

View attachment 209207

View attachment 209206

We are leading at half-time.

We have to go to a intimidating Turkey atsomphere where they will try and belittle us and make us feel small but we have to keep our heads and concentrate. The loss of Stephane Mbia for them will be huge and we will look to exploit the massive gap left by him

One step away from another final.

View attachment 207994

Delighted with the results this month except the slight slipup against Ingolstadt but these things happen in football, we bounced back. We are still in for a fight for 2nd in the league and on the dawn of twp cup finals should we manage to keep our 3-1 advantage against Trabzonspor. A very interesting month ahead of us.

View attachment 207993

As stated before, we are currently in advantage of taking 2nd. We need a solid month next month to fight off Leverkusen or even stage a chance for our rivals Schalke. A very very interesting month ahead.

Player of the Month

View attachment 207992

Since a slight tweak in tactic, Shinji has benefitted from this massively and has had more of an impact on games. He has more of a free role where he can roam about the pitch and have more time on the ball.

May

View attachment 207985

Self explanatory really. 3/3 games in the league which we are expected to win but we will need to work hard, the away game in Turkey will be a tough atmosphere and we will have to work hard to defend our advantage from the first game. The last game of the month we are the underdogs, but if we show heart and determination we can get our hands on that trophy.

View attachment 989663

View attachment 207697

View attachment 207696

All but secured 2nd spot now we just need a point from our last two games against Darmstadt and Hertha. We raced into an early lead which has been a common theme this season and we built upon it just before the half time whistle with a penalty. Nuri converted it and gave us a more comfortable advantage going into the break. Then 5 minutes from time Neven wrapped things up for us with a bullet header from a corner against his former club for his 1st of the season.