View attachment 209792

View attachment 209791

View attachment 209789

Thumping win!

Although we was against inferior opposition, I thought it would be a great time to give Marco Reus his fully 90 minutes as he's been getting fitter every week since returning and he repaid the favour in his true style with 2 goals and an assist to let everyone know hes back!

Jonas Hofmann took the plaudits of the pundits though with another impressive performance which has had teams flocking in to see the young German; I'm just happy to have progressed to the next round of the cup. Let's go all the way and win some silverware.

View attachment 987246

View attachment 209780

View attachment 209779

Great way to end the calendar year.

A game that could have been a potential slip-up. Hertha Berlin are a tricky team but we went the right way about the game staying solid and getting our goals at vital times. A goal before half time changed my teamtalk knowing we had something to build on.

With 5 minutes to go we had a potential scare but we saw the game out and carry on our amazing run.

View attachment 209750

View attachment 209749

Been a rotational player for us and I want him to play regular football. With Koln in the same division of us it will give him chance to showcase his true talents and will flourish in that team. I told him we will re-assess his position when he comes back at the end of the season. He is still young and will develop still, I wish him all the best.

Last edited:
View attachment 209745

View attachment 209743

Some people may say this is crazy, but Pierre-Emerick has been pivotal for us this year spearheading our attacks. The fee in itself was outstanding yeah, but it would relate to nothing should our season fall apart and we don't make the Champions League. I pleaded with the board for us to keep Auba. He has made it into the World Team of the Year and is on red hot form, I know that it's a big move which I have cancelled but to go out in January and replace someone of his quality would be just short of impossible. I've promised him if Chelsea are still interested in the summer I'll be prepared to let him go as we have valuable time to replace him and find someone else who would be suited to the role. 55m would have been great in the coffers but a player of this calibre to the club means everything. I said we are not a selling club when I came here and we are not, I'll do my uttermost to keep our most valuable players here.

Last edited:
View attachment 209734

View attachment 209733

Great link with Furth. We have players who will be knocking on the door of the first team but need that extra bit of gametime. Furth have amazing facilities and Stephan Ruthenbeck plays beautiful football - exactly how we want to play. It was a win-win in both situations for us and we will have first picks on anyone who comes out of their academy. Their ultimate aim will be to get back in the Bundesliga but we will expect our players to get minutes there.

Last edited:
View attachment 987303

View attachment 209726 View attachment 209725

View attachment 209724

Made it hard for ourselves today.

We didn't break down Koln and we was so disappointing in the final third, we offered nothing. Pierre bailed us out again with a brilliant individual goal but we got lucky, today we deserved nothing and we are lucky that we got something from the game today but maybe it's a sign of picking up points when we are not playing well.

We have Wolfsburg next and although they are in the bottom half and struggling they have brilliant individual players and will punish us unlike Koln today.

Thank god you cancelled that deal!

When I seen that I thought ****! haha he's on fire though isnt he!

View attachment 987328

View attachment 209708

View attachment 209707

We compel Wolfsburg to more misery.

They havn't managed to pick up their slump since the start of the season. A spell of 10 mintues of excellence secured the game for us; the front 4 combined lovely today. Reus, Kagawa, Hofmann and Aubameyang was just a diamond of excellence.

We have carried on with our run which we have gone almost 4 months unbeaten now and long may it continue. The Signal Iduna faithful are the main reason behind our success and all I can do is continue asking for their support.

View attachment 987397

View attachment 209672

View attachment 209671

Not this time round Stuttgart.

We look excellent and solid, another clean sheet and an excellent display from back to front today. Mats Hummels has organised the defence and we look ten times better than the start of the season, he managed to get himself on the scoresheet aswell.

Man of The Match award could have gone to a number of players today but Marco Reus with two wonderful set-piece deliveries for the goal clinched it today. He's still not in perfect form due to his injury but he is only getting better and it's a matter of time before we see this on a consistent basis.

Thank god you cancelled that deal!

When I seen that I thought ****! haha he's on fire though isnt he!

Never seen anything quite like it at this level, he is just taking chances every game and pretty much unsellable for me haha.

Reviewing January

View attachment 209656

Fine by me! Ok maybe we could have played better in the Koln game but 7 points from 9 isn't anything to be sniffed at.
Two clean sheets and we look more solid when playing games, goals coming from everywhere on the pitch and players sharing responsibility. We know realistically we can't win every single game in the league every week but we have improved leaps and bounds and young players are getting a chance aswell.

View attachment 209651

8 points between us and Bayern and I don't expect us to catch them, a two horse race between us and Leverkusen for the 2nd spot at the minute it seems and the rest of the league is pretty crazy. 10 points between a place in the Champions League and a place in the relegation play-off!! Anything could happen this following month but I hope that Wolfsburg stay down there as there have been a few players that have caught my eye and I want to tempt here.

Player of the Month

View attachment 209644

Everything about this lad is quality. His attitude, commitment, loyalty and what he brings to the team as a whole. Before his injury the Manchester clubs was both enquiring about his availability but he said it didn't phase him and was happy to stay and play football here. A personal favourite of mine and I hope he stays at this club till he retires from his playing days.

February

View attachment 209641

An action packed month for us spread across a variety of competitions, we could be knocked out of two or possibly progress in two. I will still stick to my same philosophies which got us there in the first place of playing who I believe needs game-time with the right mix of quality. In the league we have a tasty Borussia derby and then end the month with a game at the Signal Iduna against the champions. If we win, then who knows what could happen this season.

View attachment 987486

View attachment 209593

View attachment 209586

We understand that Jose Mourinho has plans to spend big today after agreeing the team needed strengthening. It has been reported that up to three names are expected to arrive at Stamford Bridge today and Jose has confirmed there will be arrivals and departures today. But who?

We have just seen three vehicles arrive containing the so called '3' players but who are they? Can anyone see?

View attachment 209580

We understand the first name through the door is none other than Newcastle United's goalkeeper Tim Krul, who joins on a 3-year deal for a fee rumoured to be around £12m.

View attachment 209579

Who is the next player through the door? It is none other than Barcelona's youth graduate Marc Bartra who has signed on a 4-year deal for £21m taking Jose's quick spending spree up to £33m so far with one more name still to arrive. Who will it be?

View attachment 209577

Mr Mourinho has been one busy man today going shopping across 3 different countries. This time he has headed to Germany and to Borussia Dortmund where he has managed to strengthen his midfield with the signing with none other than Sven Bender. A fee has been reported of £14m with a further £6m in add-ods this takes Jose's spending up to £53m and he may not be finished yet.

View attachment 209573

View attachment 209570

View attachment 209567

We are on the understanding that Borussia Dortmund have responded to Chelsea by lodging an £8m bid for Loic Remy who has found appearances hard to come by this season. The Frenchman may finally be able to take some of the pressure off the shoulders of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. We are in understanding he is currently in discussions over the length of contract and wage.

View attachment 209564

View attachment 209559

No to Remy!

We have sources that have revealed that a deal couldn't be struck between Loic Remy and Borussia Dortmund over personal terms. Borussia Dortmund was reportedly offering Remy £50,000 a week where he wanted nearer £75,000 a week with a hefty signing on fee. Despite not getting their man they have gone elsewhere and made a signing!

View attachment 209557

View attachment 209555

A young Spanish defender who will go straight into Dortmund II. He looks to have great potential to grow and turn into a fantastic player if trained correctly. Still no news on any major signings today at Dortmund.

View attachment 209546

View attachment 209544

We made one signing in the transfer window whilst one departed. The Remy signing was to be as a back-up to Auba yes, but I feel like he wanted a paycheck rather than wanting to play football and I don't want them sort of players at the club. I looked at other alternatives such as Christian Benteke but I believe he would of demanded being a first-team regular which I couldn't offer him. The only reason I let Sven Bender go to Chelsea was the fact that we have an overcrowded midfield and he is a ball-winner and I want my team to be in control of the game rather than scrapping for it. We got a good fee and I think he's a very good player and will succeed at Chelsea the best of luck to him. However..

We managed to make two signings which will arrive in the summer.

Who are they?

View attachment 209541

View attachment 987545

The Argentinian stopper of Sociedad will arrive in the summer on a free transfer which I think represents excellent business. We have been after him for ages and I've sent my scouts to watch him for the past three months. Although Burki has done okay this season I believe we need an upgrade in this position and Rulli is the man at only 23 he is already established and will only get better with age. Roman Weidenfeller will be outgoing in the summer and if Burki doesn't want to stay and fight for his place he may well follow.

View attachment 209540

View attachment 209538

The pacy, tricky winger from Sporting will be following the footsteps of Rulli joining us for nothing in the summer. From a young age being breeded through Sporting CP he had interest from all around Europe but chose to join us. Sporting are famous for producing special wingers in recent years with Nani and Cristiano Ronaldo coming from their clubs, if Carillo can follow their footsteps I'll be extremely delighted. These are two signings which will benefit the team massively and I can't wait for the lads to come in the summer.

View attachment 987568

View attachment 209521

View attachment 209518

One of those games today just didn't go our way.

Not going to grill the lads, we have to lose sometime. Hoffenheim was quite good today and deserved the win but we know we must up our own standards should we want to keep onto this second spot. Leverkusen won't let us have it and they gained points and overtook us today. Our unbeaten run goes out the window but lets hope we can put a similar one together again.

Last edited: