Andy Gray and Richard Keys in centre of Sexism scandal...

Makes me laugh them saying a female dont understand offside rule does anybody really its that gray its funny should be cleared up none of this phase one or two bollocks. thought she did well to be honest keys n gray should be out the door to be honest like someone else said if that was anythin involved with racism they would be!

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

chris kamara for monday night football that would be intersting:)

good they have got exactly what they deserve, good riddance to them

To be honest, i have never met a woman who understood the offside rule... Really.

Sian Massey was spot in with the decision and she had a good game. If she didn't know about football would the FA or whoever deal with refs would they of hired her? I don't think so. Georgie Thompson and Chris Kamara for tonight's game that would be class!

You cant sack the voice of football andy gray. take a boo son take a booooooo

I think its pathetic the fuss thats being made over this. So a couple of blokes have a bit of banter about women, jesus anytime women make fun of blokes we take it on the chin, but when its the other way round its sexism, the people should be fired. If women are good enough they should be included at all levells of the game but if they get offended about a bit of banter they shouldnt be involved.

I'm in full support of lineswomen. Just not in the Premier league. Maybe in couple years when they are doing it week in week out in the lower division then sure, but notdumped right into a Premier league game that is going out live. It was obvious from the moment I heard that there was going to be a lineswomen that something will be said, and they'd be a big fuss over nothing. Imagine if she made a mistake late in the game that cost one of the teams the game. Not only would she have to put up with what linesman have to deal with, but also be ridiculed for being a women.
The comment's were made pre-match, probably as a joke between friends, which is probably what a lot of guys did when they heard it. She turned out to have a good game, only having to make 1 hard decision, and I bet Andy Gray and Richard Keys had a little joke after the game saying they finally found a women who knew the offside rule.

David Jones, Jamie Redknapp and Eduir Gudjonsen replace Gray and Keys on MNF also they are at the stadium and not in the the fancy MNF studio

Richard Keys. The TV presenter who puts the W in anchorman.

I kind of prefer the format like this, I don't see why they change the format just for Monday so Andy Gray can have a load of fancy technology he can bust a nut about.

Monday night football is quality with the set up.. analyses all games and is actually alot mor einteresting than normal games!

plus this sexist thing is just about 'time'
i mean back in andy grays day women taking part in anythin to do with football was just wrong
now it slightly better but still most men would prefer other male officials inc me
but she was there and did a good job so cant really complain

Back