Andy Gray Leaves Sky Sports

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 198
  • Views Views 11K

Did he deserve to be sacked?

• Total voters
I really used to like Gray back in the day but as the years went on i hated him more and more. Very glad he has gone and maybe they will get someone in who knows about modern day football. Just hope Keys leaves aswell.

I hope this means he won't be on the future instalments of Fifa, he drives me insane.

Andy Gray was absolutely awesome and if I was ITV I'd sign him up. There was talk of Andy Townsend apparently for FIFA11 and could be a potential replacement on FIFA12

Such a pile of ****, i didnt even mind andy gray?
him and keys have great banter, and the woman thing was actually funny
if they sack keys too then super sunday etc will be so poor

At first, I was shocked. But the more I think about it, and the more I hear, I guess it is warranted. If you don't heed warnings about previous conduct, well its the same in any job. Expect a P45 through the post

Suppose its right they gave him a warning yesterday more evidence came out he was sacked.
I'm dissipointed though as he was one of my favourite Sky Sports Presenters

Well, this is now going to set an example to the World, by showing this sort of behaviour is unacceptable. Things will never be the same again

Townsend has a contract at ITV, it will most likely be someone like Alan Smith that takes over, as Gray was more the secondary commentator anyway.

I for one hope Dean Windass is given the job

What happened in December?

Asked Charlotte 'something' to help him put the mic down is trousers or something XD

I found it rather amusing - Typical scot though lol
Personally only way I think he should be punished for this would be if she made a personal complaint about him for it and I take it she never as it happened in december and nothing happened..

Sian Massey has now been withdrawn from running the line tonight in the match between Crewe and Bradford City due to the events of the last few days...

Terrible she has been withdrawn however if it would effect her performance then fair enough

That isnt sexist at all, its just a really really unfunny joke.

In a way it is kinda sexist as he wouldn't ask keys to do it for him.. but classed more as sexual harrasment anyway.

meh if it was for a one off it'd be harsh, but it isnt the first, and that makes him an idiot in any line of work

he only said what other would of said because he a high profile commenator they made a example of him
although miss massey i like to offer my congrulations on a good game
we should be talking about how well she did not for someone who said something silly.

that fact she got the decision correct should make the whole thing clear that she knows the offside rule and prove it on the stage...

everto it was a small match betwenn average teams like liverpool and wolves lol!!!!!!!! (joking)

Fuckoing ridiculous this is what happens when women come into a man's game and the men always lose

best bit about sky has now gone

Fuckoing ridiculous this is what happens when women come into a man's game and the men always lose

best bit about sky has now gone
no this is what happen the man talks like a chump more than once....

Back