Andy Gray Leaves Sky Sports

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 198
  • Views Views 11K

Did he deserve to be sacked?

• Total voters
I quite enjoyed Big Sam and Martin Tyler yesterday (maybe its because we were winning) but i think they should even get a different guest in every game or somthing like that.
big sam is suprisingly good actually...

Seedorf was a right laugh at the world cup, Redknapp is biased towards Chelsea, there isn't even an argument against it.

I think hes biased towards Lampard but i would expect him to be as he is blood. I do like Seedorf and i didnt mind Hodgson at the WC either.

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

I wasn't being serious about him hating Chelsea.

I had to think twice lol.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

he was and although a side he loves alot was getting an absolute pounding he kept it pretty professional.

Although i don't expect him to be out of a job for long.

honestly, id rather have townsend or chris coleman...

I was originally joking as they were both quality at the world cup tbh. Chris Coleman is a good shout though mate.

I think hes biased towards Lampard but i would expect him to be as he is blood. I do like Seedorf and i didnt mind Hodgson at the WC either.

God, not Hodgson.

I was originally joking as they were both quality at the world cup tbh. Chris Coleman is a good shout though mate.

God, not Hodgson.

Still giving you nightmares?

The Neviller and Hargreaves have both done decent jobs as pundits. Doubt either of them is going to have a contract next season. Lee Dixon does well on MOTD.

It'll be Redknapp though.

has it happened more than once? yes ergo he is shafted. it doesnt matter when it happened, the fact that its come to public light forces skys hand

It was Sky who released the footage to the public eye, so it's their own fault. There hand wasn't forced, they just wanted rid.

It was Sky who released the footage to the public eye, so it's their own fault. There hand wasn't forced, they just wanted rid.

If in any other workforce though, if two incidents such as this happened in such a short space of time they'd be gone, regardless of public attention.

As said, if this was in any other workplace the same thing would happen. A deserved sacking in my opinion.

Still he's the voice of sky sports.
Won't be the same anymore.

If only Adebayor hadn't joined Madrid then he could have been a pundit and we could try and work out he's saying :D

Completely ridiculous. Super Sunday won't be the same. Seems sexism only works one way now.

I wish they would have more former managers as pundits, at least they know vaguely how to analyse a game without spouting off meaningless cliches. In the world cup Mick Mcarthy, although nothing special, was probably the best pundit.

This has been blown a bit out of proportion to be honest. Gray was a bit of an idiot but not really worth sacking him. My sympathy lies with Massey, if people treated her as a linesperson rather than a woman everything would be fine.

I'm not just talkin about the negative comments either. I also mean the massive song and dance made of what a good game she had. Yes she did, but so did many male linesman that day who weren't mentioned because they are not female. All they are doing is drawing attention to her, when she would be better off just getting on with the job with the minimum of attention.

(This all sounded better in my head)

I reckon BBC should sign him up and finally replace that **** Alan Shearer on Match of the Day.

Fully deserved. Of course women should be in sports - beach volleyball, mudwrestling, tribbing, that kinda stuff.

Sexism in football: bit of a Gray area

images

End of an era, but he deserved to go. I didn't care too much for him anyway, so no big loss to me.

Back