Andy Gray Leaves Sky Sports

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 198
  • Views Views 11K

Did he deserve to be sacked?

• Total voters
Its no suprise that alot of the people standing by Gray are Utd supporters??? Is this maybe to do with the Man Utd/Fergie brown nosing he does on a regular occasion.

Are you kidding me. Please, do not start stupid arguments on this thread.

Nothing to do with that. Don't know if you have noticed what he said about Chelsea in recent years.

He is the best at what he does in my opinion, always going to stand by him.

He analises the game of football and i believe their are much better than him. Jamie Redknapp in my opinion has a much better view on the game. We all like Andy Gray because he is all we are used too, change is good in my opinion.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Are you kidding me. Please, do not start stupid arguments on this thread.

Not starting any argument, just stating somthing alot of people feel.

Its no suprise that alot of the people standing by Gray are Utd supporters??? Is this maybe to do with the Man Utd/Fergie brown nosing he does on a regular occasion.

I'm a arsenal fan and i think he was the best commentator on sky no one could match him

Seems Mike is the only one thats thinks its a sackable offence now..

if the women had called the man there be laughter for ages about it
forget the sexism offence, if you get a warning for poor conduct in your job and you then get another one, in any job, you will get likely fired. when you grow up and get a job in the workplace you'll find out if you take the attitude gray has

Last edited:
He analises the game of football and i believe their are much better than him. Jamie Redknapp in my opinion has a much better view on the game. We all like Andy Gray because he is all we are used too, change is good in my opinion.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Jamie Redknapp? Your ******* kidding aren't you? :O

Quite literally the worst pundit in the world.

Last edited:
He didn't deserve to be sacked but I can't stand the guy so I am pleased. :)

to be honest its a bit nonsensical since im a united fan and i've been laying into him.

I'm pretty sure me and Mike have both said he deserved to be sacked on the different threads. I don't see how you're drawing any correlation here apart from to start a pointless argument.

Knowone will touch him now, he is damaged goods. At the end of the day he made a comment that is hugely frowned upon these days and although this is abit of a more stronger case remember the Ron Atkinson case. He said somthing that is massivly frowned upon got the sack and knowone will touch him nowdays.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

to be honest its a bit nonsensical since im a united fan and i've been laying into him.

I'm pretty sure me and Mike have both said he deserved to be sacked on the different threads. I don't see how you're drawing any correlation here apart from to start a pointless argument.

I said alot of the people not all of the people.

Andy Gray is biased towards United, Redknapp is biased towards Chelsea though, as Hansen is biased towards Liverpool. They should hire Desailly and Seedorf!

Knowone will touch him now, he is damaged goods. At the end of the day he made a comment that is hugely frowned upon these days and although this is abit of a more stronger case remember the Ron Atkinson case. He said somthing that is massivly frowned upon got the sack and knowone will touch him nowdays.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

its just crassness that has cost him big time, becuase its happened more than one its hard to pass off as a bit of an embarrassing gaffe and slap on the wrist as initially done with not being on the chelsea game

Andy Gray is biased towards United, Redknapp is biased towards Chelsea though, as Hansen is biased towards Liverpool. They should hire Desailly and Seedorf!

Seedorf is a good shout i agree, i think Redknapp isen't biased towards anyone. I know his cousin plays for Chelsea but he did have an excellent carear at Liverpool and Spurs and for me he knows the game well.

A lot of the people saying he should have gone are Chelsea fans, I'm sure it's more to do with a fact that people have their own opinions on the man independent of the team they support, but what the ****.

It's no surprise Chelsea supporters want him to go, the man hates Chelsea.

forget the sexism offence, if you get a warning for poor conduct in your job and you then get another one, in any job, you will get likely fired. when you grow up and get a job in the workplace you'll find out if you take the attitude gray has

He was warned about the second offence (the comments about Sian Massey). The new evidence was stuff that happened in December, and now they've sacked him for it. He hadn't been warned about the previous one in December, as nobody knew about it until today and now they've decided to sack him for it because they warned him in January '11 about his future conduct :$

Makes no sense if you ask me..

has it happened more than once? yes ergo he is shafted. it doesnt matter when it happened, the fact that its come to public light forces skys hand

A lot of the people saying he should have gone are Chelsea fans, I'm sure it's more to do with a fact that people have their own opinions on the man independent of the team they support, but what the ****.

It's no surprise Chelsea supporters want him to go, the man hates Chelsea.

I don't think he hates Chelsea, i just think people like him because its all we know.

Seedorf is a good shout i agree, i think Redknapp isen't biased towards anyone. I know his cousin plays for Chelsea but he did have an excellent carear at Liverpool and Spurs and for me he knows the game well.

Seedorf was a right laugh at the world cup, Redknapp is biased towards Chelsea, there isn't even an argument against it.

its just crassness that has cost him big time, becuase its happened more than one its hard to pass off as a bit of an embarrassing gaffe and slap on the wrist as initially done with not being on the chelsea game

I quite enjoyed Big Sam and Martin Tyler yesterday (maybe its because we were winning) but i think they should even get a different guest in every game or somthing like that.

Seedorf was a right laugh at the world cup, Redknapp is biased towards Chelsea, there isn't even an argument against it.
honestly, id rather have townsend or chris coleman...

Back