• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 198
  • Views Views 11K

Did he deserve to be sacked?

• Total voters
No more take a bow :(

Anyway, hope the replacement is not Big Sam, he was **** last night :S

Hopefully they still show the "Gerrrrrrrrrrrraaaardd Ohhhhn yaaaa beauuuuutyyyyy" advertisement.

the video which shows the reason he was sacked is now on bbc, its not becuase of his offside joke.

Come on this is to OTT if you ask me.

Come one all he did was make a **** and slightly suggestive comment which was taken by the woman as harmless banter.
As it has been said before, much worse is said about men on tv but it isn't a big deal.

Is that not a form of discrimination in itself. Letting women take the **** out of men, but men cant do the same back without being punished...

Seems Mike is the only one thats thinks its a sackable offence now..

if the women had called the man there be laughter for ages about it

Don't understand this really. It'd be far easier to take if he made these comments on-air.

On air or not, he's on the clock, and comments like these would receive disciplinary action in any other workplace around the country.

Hooray no more Andy Gray Last word, Now we can watch La Liga Properly, Keys is next(H)

Also, Andy Burton, the SSN Football Correspondant has also been banned. Seems like they're really clamping down on it now

yessss now we wont have to hear his bullshit rants about how the premier league is still better than la liga.

Not too keen on Andy Gray anyway, and Sky probably felt their hand was forced here, but I hate the way things are going with regards to political correctness over minor things, double standards and everything having to be thoroughly neutral.

End of an era isn't it. I have grown up with Gray on the TV and I think he is the best at what he does. Shame he has been sacked for something that is blown way over the top.

Hearing that the cameraman has been sacked for saying Massey is a bit of a looker. That is shocking, sacked for that, absolutely shocking.

Soccer Am is still on with all that sexist drivel with the soccerette and are fine with that but have taken this so serious. Absolutely gutted he has gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSwilt4kfFM

On air or not, he's on the clock, and comments like these would receive disciplinary action in any other workplace around the country.

thats a good point, and as it is more than one offeneive they dont have much choice anyway. unless they ignore it, but then they owuld be slated anyway.

except if women talk about men... its fine then

Its no suprise that alot of the people standing by Gray are Utd supporters??? Is this maybe to do with the Man Utd/Fergie brown nosing he does on a regular occasion.

Its no suprise that alot of the people standing by Gray are Utd supporters??? Is this maybe to do with the Man Utd/Fergie brown nosing he does on a regular occasion.

Nothing to do with that. Don't know if you have noticed what he said about Chelsea in recent years.

He is the best at what he does in my opinion, always going to stand by him.

Stupid reason to let someone go. However, i hate the biased man and i am not sad to see him go :D

What a over-reaction by the media and Sky Sports. Now its defo confirmed that the media have alot of control in footballing matters. ESPN most likely grap him.

Good luck in the future Andy Gray

Back