Animal Cruelty

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 5K

Should people convicted of animal cruelty go to jail?

• Yes

Votes: 61 88.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
to admit when I was younger I threw a brick at a cat (was only 3 at the time) but when I got my dog I changed I started to love animals :)

just not spiders and wasps (hate them so much :@)

I think wasps are the spawn of satan imo. Just here to annoy the **** out of people at picnics lol

ow. not once for me. Probably because I'm too busy running :$

sorry mate had to lol at that :)

but I've seen some and hear some really sick things in my local paper and on youtube, oh never look up

boycott Puppy mils on youtube (it will rip your :wub: at the end) I'll just tell ya the ending a live dog gets put into a trash compacter and crushed to death (how ******* sick is that :@)

Last edited:
sorry mate had to lol at that :)

but I've seen some and hear some really sick things in my local paper and on youtube, oh never look up

boycott Puppy mils on youtube (it will rip your :wub: at the end)

Sounds like it's one I should avoid. I'm bad enough with RSPCA adverts as it is to be honest, and those adverts for the bears :(

Last edited:
Sounds like it's one I should avoid. I'm bad enough with RSPCA adverts as it is to be honest, and those adverts for the bears :(

yea I hate them aswell I do love the gary nurman one, he donated all the money he got from an album sale to the RSPCA :D

I'm finding it odd that people think hunting is cruelty. Having an animal raised in the wild before meeting it's maker by a single shot to the vs raised in captivity, pumped full of antibiotics and slowly killed by electrocution. Just look at Halal butchering, ****'s barbaric.

Owning two dogs (a Gordon Setter and a wire-haired dachshund), I appreciate hunting and often let my neighbour use the Gordon Setter for hunting. Poor boy's too enthusiastic to be much good; he gives chase to quickly. If you have to hurt your dog to discipline him, you haven't raised him right. People who have never had a dog and get Jack Russells really annoy me, as they're NOT for people who little experience raising dogs, same with Rottweilers and the like.

If anyone punches a dog around me I'd probably give the guy a Glasgow kiss.

I'm finding it odd that people think hunting is cruelty. Having an animal raised in the wild before meeting it's maker by a single shot to the vs raised in captivity, pumped full of antibiotics and slowly killed by electrocution. Just look at Halal butchering, ****'s barbaric.

It's the way its done. Having hounds chase a fox, and basically having it die a slow agonising death, in the name of entertainment. The old-school upper class just do it for entertainment. 2 have admitted during a radio interview its the thrill of seeing blood being spilt. To me it's just wrong

It's basically murder but the animals can't speak out, same term time as murder should be ordered on to the offenders. It's cold-blooded, nothing else, just the fact that the animal has no way of defending itself! I say put them in a lions cage to see how the fayre there, the sick, miserable bastards! I once stumbled across a video of intense cruelty which lead to the death of a dog. Two asian women with high heels on continuosly stood on the dog, puncturing it with their high heels until it died.. It was on for 25 minutes but I turned it off after 2 and nearly threw up.

Owning two dogs (a Gordon Setter and a wire-haired dachshund), I appreciate hunting and often let my neighbour use the Gordon Setter for hunting. Poor boy's too enthusiastic to be much good; he gives chase to quickly. If you have to hurt your dog to discipline him, you haven't raised him right. People who have never had a dog and get Jack Russells really annoy me, as they're NOT for people who little experience raising dogs, same with Rottweilers and the like.

If anyone punches a dog around me I'd probably give the guy a Glasgow kiss.

I wish people would stop getting Jack Russell & Rottweillers as family dogs (there not for families)

I had 5 dogs in my family my mum got her uncle dog (she died before I was born), we had a boarder Collie/Springer Spaniel for 12 years (best years of my life with her) my uncle has a black Lab & my brother ex-gf has two bischons

It's basically murder but the animals can't speak out, same term time as murder should be ordered on to the offenders. It's cold-blooded, nothing else, just the fact that the animal has no way of defending itself! I say put them in a lions cage to see how the fayre there, the sick, miserable bastards! I once stumbled across a video of intense cruelty which lead to the death of a dog. Two asian women with high heels on continuosly stood on the dog, puncturing it with their high heels until it died.. It was on for 25 minutes but I turned it off after 2 and nearly threw up.

That's just pretty much subhuman. I just cannot fathom what goes through a "persons" head sometimes I really can't.

was that youtube mate, I don't see why youtube doesn't remove those sort of videos :@

It's the way its done. Having hounds chase a fox, and basically having it die a slow agonising death, in the name of entertainment. The old-school upper class just do it for entertainment. 2 have admitted during a radio interview its the thrill of seeing blood being spilt. To me it's just wrong

Fox hunting is a bit different from normal hunting, mind. However, if you don't cull populations once in a while, you'll get loads of disease. I'm not too familiar with fox hunting though.

I have a flat-coated Retreiver and a Schnauzer. The Flat coat is constantly happy, the softest dog in the world, love her to bits but the little Schnauzer is a ****! Always winding my other dog up but my other dog is so laid back that she just takes it until it gets too far and she sees her off. Always happy to see me when I get home from work!

I wish people would stop getting Jack Russell & Rottweillers as family dogs (there not for families)

I had 5 dogs in my family my mum got her uncle dog (she died before I was born), we had a boarder Collie/Springer Spaniel for 12 years (best years of my life with her) my uncle has a black Lab & my brother ex-gf has two bischons

This.

If I'm not mistaken, some people get Rottweillers and Russells for dog-fighting rather than family pets too. Though I don't know if dog fighting is still as widespread as it used to be. They also by those dogs as protection if they're a dealer, and basically to "look well 'ard". And I'm also surprised how many are blatantly breaking the law by not muzzling them

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Fox hunting is a bit different from normal hunting, mind. However, if you don't cull populations once in a while, you'll get loads of disease. I'm not too familiar with fox hunting though.

I do agree that there has to be some sort of element of control, I'm with you on that. Should just do it a bit more "humanely" thats all.

I have a flat-coated Retreiver and a Schnauzer. The Flat coat is constantly happy, the softest dog in the world, love her to bits but the little Schnauzer is a ****! Always winding my other dog up but my other dog is so laid back that she just takes it until it gets too far and she sees her off. Always happy to see me when I get home from work!

your retreiver is like my boarder collie mate won't hurt a fly in the world lol

My cats more viscous than my dog. Its ridiculous lol

If I'm not mistaken, some people get Rottweillers and Russells for dog-fighting rather than family pets too. Though I don't know if dog fighting is still as widespread as it used to be. They also by those dogs as protection if they're a dealer, and basically to "look well 'ard". And I'm also surprised how many are blatantly breaking the law by not muzzling them

I guess so (I do remember hearing about a girl got killed coz her granny had those two type of dogs in her house)

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

I do agree that there has to be some sort of element of control, I'm with you on that. Should just do it a bit more "humanely" thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back