Animal Cruelty

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 5K

Should people convicted of animal cruelty go to jail?

• Yes

Votes: 61 88.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typically, animal abusers behavior stems from a possible myriad of personal problems (psychosocial etc...)

It's absolutely disgusting what some people do (I hunt and fish btw), but it's usually due to underlying problems. These people are high risk of increased behavior problems and low achievement and sometimes lack well rounded social skills (and i'm being nice).

If I had to offer a piece of advice to all of you, it is do not get into a confrontation with these people, let the authorities and animal protection services take care of it.

I once dropkicked a brown bear.

Does that count?

People who harm animals are cowards and deserve to be punished the same way humans are. I have been bought up around dogs and one of the first things i done when i moved out is got a dog of my own and i couldnt of asked for more.

I love animals especially dogs :) My family has two dogs one a border terrier and the other a rotweiller and one cat. Neither of my Dogs are vicious and my border terrier even lets my cat beat him up

I'm finding it odd that people think hunting is cruelty. Having an animal raised in the wild before meeting it's maker by a single shot to the vs raised in captivity, pumped full of antibiotics and slowly killed by electrocution. Just look at Halal butchering, ****'s barbaric.

Owning two dogs (a Gordon Setter and a wire-haired dachshund), I appreciate hunting and often let my neighbour use the Gordon Setter for hunting. Poor boy's too enthusiastic to be much good; he gives chase to quickly. If you have to hurt your dog to discipline him, you haven't raised him right. People who have never had a dog and get Jack Russells really annoy me, as they're NOT for people who little experience raising dogs, same with Rottweilers and the like.

If anyone punches a dog around me I'd probably give the guy a Glasgow kiss.

We currently have a Jack Russel, who was the very first pet my parents ever raised and it's softer than ****! Wouldn't attack anyone unless you give it the "kill" command! XD

That ***** who threw those puppies in the river made me feel sick. What a cold heartless *****.
In my honest opinion, she should be treated in the same way as those defenseless animals, only she should have rocks tied to her ankles and be thrown into the middle of the ******* ocean.

Fair play to 4chan for ******* up her facebook!

Typically, animal abusers behavior stems from a possible myriad of personal problems (psychosocial etc...)

It's absolutely disgusting what some people do (I hunt and fish btw), but it's usually due to underlying problems. These people are high risk of increased behavior problems and low achievement and sometimes lack well rounded social skills (and i'm being nice).

If I had to offer a piece of advice to all of you, it is do not get into a confrontation with these people, let the authorities and animal protection services take care of it.

Animal services normally just send the police around anyway.. But yeah, it's found in research that the beginning of psychotic behaviour is when people begin to abuse animals, often from a very young age.

OT: One of my dogs, the schnauzer is WAAY over-protective of my dad.. If something is different, like a light turns on in a window across the street or a little old lady or tiny child walks past the house, she barks uncontrollably and I just want to kick the little **** in the fetus! oO) Of course I don't, but when he isn't there and it's just me, she doesn't bark at all, as if it doesn't care about protecting me (the little ****). But I do love it to bits, despite it's uncontrollable barking. And it's not like it has any pent-up energy (which small dogs usually do) as it's out twice a day, most days, for hours at a time!

Last edited:
Hate Animal Cruelty, no tolerance for it on any level. Speaking of recent events "The Grand National" I hate this race and love it to be banned, sadly its very unlikely to happen but the race is nearly on par with Bull Fighting for cruelty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back