AnIrishTrueBlue's Be A Pro V1.0 Gameplay Discussion

Couple of issues

I now have two Master Fatmans?

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Cool,now we can really see if we progress much.

Just as a reminder to anybody interested in the Basque BAP:
VM me if your interested in a reserved spot and i will forward on a template once i finish with database.
Thread about it can be located here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/74166-playable-basque-nation-progress-future-bap.html
Any suggestions please leave them on the thread. Wont be mentioning this again as i dont want to spam.

You sir, have been reported for spam, enjoy the infraction. :)

All that is useless mate, as I have not got all the attributes, I re simmed, and you didnt sign for spurs, just need to sign Fritzl and i can post

*****.. Guess i forgot to read previous posts.. Oh well XD

UPDATE ONE: ALL ATTRIBUTES VIEWABLE

Ok guys, I finally got it, it took me ages, and I had to find players etc again, there was alot of transfers between the irish league, Limerick bought one of the Naylors etc. Some big money moves to England already!!!

There is 2 Master Fatmans for some reason, So ill post up the progress of both of them, both signed for other teams also.

TRANSFERS:
Kieron Ryan joins manchester united for 2.6 million pounds.
Joe Hodge Joins Tottenham Hotspur for 1.9 million pounds
Master Fatman(1) Joins Arsneal for 22k
Master Fatman(2) Joins Reading for 250k
Robbi Baba Joins Cardiff City for 300k
Kenrry Valderrama joins Liverpool for 1.25 million
Gltyzrksk joins Liverpool for 600k, but is now valued at over 3 million!
Aston Villa sign Callum Howey for 200k

NO OTHER TRANSFER UPDATES!

Thank god, my eccentricity is much lower now.

Pretty **** sure I was Northern Irish... Doesn't really matter I suppose :p

No you werent, go have a look.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Pretty **** sure I was Northern Irish... Doesn't really matter I suppose :p

I had a look, and indeed you were northern irish, to be honest, i only looked at the city, and when I saw Limerick I assumed you were from the Republic, as im from limerick........

No you werent, go have a look.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

I had a look, and indeed you were northern irish, to be honest, i only looked at the city, and when I saw Limerick I assumed you were from the Republic, as im from limerick........

I didnt know any other cities in either Ireland except Belfast and Dublin... haha!

As I said, doesn't matter... I'll just tank for the Republic!

did you put 3 people on Limerick City because they're your local team;)

did you put 3 people on Limerick City because they're your local team;)

No, i was at Bohemians for Example, its just when I was rushing, the first team that came to me was Limerick.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

January Transfer Update:

Kristof Papadopalopaflopaopalos signs for Manchester United for 925k.
Kevin Naylor signs for Arsenal for 2.5million

Woo! United!

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Come on Seamus O'Tubeshurrtubeshurr!! MOVE!!

He needs to be sure that the club is right for him ;)

Ahhh my screenshot isn't there mate haha, but Aston Villa. Disappointed. Will turn into a flop now :(